RAD-140 Dosage? What the ****?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Im looking at a rad-140 product from Brawn Nutrition, it has 4mg rad-140 each capsule and tells me not to exceed 3 capsules (12mg)

but when i read on the internett the recommended dosage is 20-30mg. are other products under dosed? what is the recommended dosage?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol who is recommending 20-30mg? Some bro on readit? Russianstar?

Theres some logs here with it, and a SARMs Q&A thread that offer dosing suggestions. This compound has zero human studies on it as far as I know, so any dose is a bit of a gamble. But 20-30mg doses are obviously more risky than starting conservatively.

Start at 4mg. You can always, like, increase. Id recommend watching BP with this sh1t though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
evolutionary.com recommends 20-30mg. thanks :)
You believe everything you read on the internet? I've actually read a bunch of false info on evo. 8 to 12mg is good for rad, some guys experience random bleeding from nose and mouth when increasing to 16mg. I know 2 people personally this has happened to.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You believe everything you read on the internet? I've actually read a bunch of false info on evo. 8 to 12mg is good for rad, some guys experience random bleeding from nose and mouth when increasing to 16mg. I know 2 people personally this has happened to.
no, ofcourse not. its just research

did they have any other bad side effects u know of?

heyboy

Banned
Awards

heyboy

Banned
Awards
no ofc not, its just research

do you know of any other bad side effects they had upping the dose?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
that was lagg^

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Extreme lethargy after 4 to 5 weeks, even on testosterone. I would go 12mg for 4 weeks and drop rad. For this reason I like rad as a kickstart for something like lgd, just as the rad is ending the lgd is in full swing.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Extreme lethargy after 4 to 5 weeks, even on testosterone. I would go 12mg for 4 weeks and drop rad. For this reason I like rad as a kickstart for something like lgd, just as the rad is ending the lgd is in full swing.
what sarm(s) do you recommend as a first cycle?

i was thinking rad-140 solo because i read that it was the safest one

dosage etc.
and would sup3r pct from olympus labs be enough to get my test back up?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what sarm(s) do you recommend as a first cycle?

i was thinking rad-140 solo because i read that it was the safest one

dosage etc.
and would sup3r pct from olympus labs be enough to get my test back up?
Rad solo for 4 to 5 weeks is cool, will be a solid 1st cycle. You need a serm for pct.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
That forum only exists to increase sales for SARMS1. Obviously, if you dose their overpriced crap higher, you'll have to buy more of their overpriced crap.
where do you do your research?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peptide/Research 72
Supplements 14
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 12