Dmz/msten cycle

H

heman123

Awards
Hey all,
I'm in the middle of an Msten/Dmz cycle about to start week 6. I don't feel bad but lately my urine has been darker. Maybe like apple juice but a little lighter; could be me slacking on fluids slightly. I was planning on going 8 weeks in total as follows

Msten 18/18/18/18/18/18/18/18
DMZ. 00/00/48/48/48/48/48/48

I've ran this same cycle for 4 weeks multiple times but stacked the two the entire time.

My support is 750mg TUDCA 600mg NAC and 1600mg of milk thistle. I also take fish oils 3 times a day with each dose. In the past I've used ALA and some Hawthorne berry but I rarely get blood pressure issues and the HB makes me feel sick.

What's your opinion on things?

And what should I pct? I have plenty of nolva, clomid and aromasin. In the past I used DAA as test booster too but the last time I tried that I got gyno that I believe was prolactin induced. Do I need a test booster? And what's the recommendations?

H

heman123

Awards
Also I've been experiencing some slight lethargy nothing crazy just tired feeling. And I may be over analyzing but possibly some testicular atrophy. I can never tell with these things. Sometimes I think it's just in my head. I've put on an ass ton of weight but to be fair i was underweight when I started. My starting weight was 184-186 I believe and today I weighed 206.8 But previously I was up to 213 before an accident kept me out of the gym for 8 months. It involved my legs so I've been light on those for the last few weeks until this past week. I think that's where most of my lost weight is because they are still weak af compared to before. That's why I want to finish the whole 8 so I can do a 3 day leg split these few weeks with some really high volume. Maybe I could drop the dose of something? Or would that be ludicrous?

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Others will chime in but most of the runs I've seen hold these two bad boys to 4-5 weeks max due to harshness. I would personally crank up water consumption and probably finish up.

H

heman123

Awards
Thanks bro. I've been thinking the same. I bought some d mannose. A cranberry supplement and I'm going to use that to finish out this week. What do you think about a pct dosing? I usually do
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 100/50/50/35
But I also usually only run 4 weeks cycles and I was told before that this is overkill so I don't know. Also what's your thoughts on a test booster?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Drink

More

Water

Like at least 1+ gallons a day. I ran this for 6 weeks and was fine as long as I drank enough, once i didn't tho I felt like ass

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

H

heman123

Awards
I normally shoot for close to an fluid oz per pound but I've been slacking. I'm going to crank it up. Yesterday I got an easy gallon but still not what I would normally drink. Thanks for the input man.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks is too long for two methylated orals. Even with stellar cycle and liver support your liver and kidneys are crying for a break. No amount of water will fix that. My vote is begin PCT.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8 weeks is too long for methylated orals. Even with stellar cycle and liver support your liver and kidneys are crying for a break. No amount of water will fix that. My vote is begin PCT.
I honestly agree, I think he could push 6 tho if he really flushed himself out over the next 2 weeks. It really depends on how his body is feeling after he ups his water intake.

H

heman123

Awards
I ran the first two weeks of the cycle with only one. I don't know if that makes a difference. My 6th week will end around this upcoming Wednesday. I'm going to probably end it there. What PCT do you recommend?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Drink

More

Water

Like at least 1+ gallons a day. I ran this for 6 weeks and was fine as long as I drank enough, once i didn't tho I felt like ass

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
yes yes yes, 6 weeks max

H

heman123

Awards
No test booster like DAA during pct? Or is that overkill.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd wrap it up at week 6; I couldn't even handle 5 weeks on msten lmao.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yes more water, but root of both piss and lathergy is liver is over taxed. start with 800-12,000 mg milk thisle, or best a liver detox that includes that and extra. next the color of you piss is from enzymes in kidney ( your liver let un-neutralized toxens to go to kidneys and they secrete an enzyme that is usaully secreted for extreme dehydration (not your case) so it would be wise to eliminate salt and take iodine in small amounts with either PURE cranberry juice or NOW makes a decent kidney detox supp.

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,
I'm in the middle of an Msten/Dmz cycle about to start week 6. I don't feel bad but lately my urine has been darker. Maybe like apple juice but a little lighter; could be me slacking on fluids slightly. I was planning on going 8 weeks in total as follows

Msten 18/18/18/18/18/18/18/18
DMZ. 00/00/48/48/48/48/48/48

I've ran this same cycle for 4 weeks multiple times but stacked the two the entire time.

My support is 750mg TUDCA 600mg NAC and 1600mg of milk thistle. I also take fish oils 3 times a day with each dose. In the past I've used ALA and some Hawthorne berry but I rarely get blood pressure issues and the HB makes me feel sick.

What's your opinion on things?

And what should I pct? I have plenty of nolva, clomid and aromasin. In the past I used DAA as test booster too but the last time I tried that I got gyno that I believe was prolactin induced. Do I need a test booster? And what's the recommendations?

What's your starting and current weight? How much did you gain from it?

As for a test booster, its hit or miss. Most would tell you its unnecessary. I've heard good things from some friends who've used Tribestan. I may give that a go for my next pct (along with serms of course).

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
What's your starting and current weight? How much did you gain from it?

As for a test booster, its hit or miss. Most would tell you its unnecessary. I've heard good things from some friends who've used Tribestan. I may give that a go for my next pct (along with serms of course).
What happened to tapering into PCT? I woud have run DMZ for 6-8 weeks and started low dosing on day 5( if you have to empty capsule into pnut butter for low dose. instead of continued same dose don't let your body adapt to exo intake At week 5 I would up to 2 dose before workout either 60mg or72mg for atleast 5 days with a medium AI to PUNCH through the P-axis 1 more time and solidify gains 1-4 week(body remembers the last adaptation not your whole cycle. you PUNCH through and get the last bit receptors will take then phase into PCT lowering your tren/dmz quickley (its only 24 hour half) but other AA hormones still linger as you phase to recovery