Real Life BANE (from batman)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm not a AS user but I lift with alot of lifers that do it all legit; BW, dr. supervision, PCT, Pulsing, bridging, ect.

1 I also have a brother that is a chemical engineer (not pharmasutcles but knows his ****).

2 I have a hulk friend that is around 280lbs not shreaded but cut. He has been using massive amounts of everything under dr. supervission (kinda of I don't know why his doc allows such high intake of stuff) but he is always trying different cycle mods including Test, Dbol, GH, Win, insoline, real PH (SD Pplex m1t ect.) and he has tons of this stuff stockpiled.

3 II admire BEAST MODE guys pushing thier limits with science. I just never have the extra cash and dicipline to do AS-PCT-Cycle Support-BW ect. right and if your not going to do it right don't do it at all. That said I have a interest in it so I came up with an idea

***Eureka*** Since forever the best way to introduce androgens into the body is injection, Oral for some, and Snorting for a few. because of the compunds' stability, metabolization ect. So I came up with the idea of VAPING Test Cyp/ Sust 250 in a 2:1 ratio (ill explain later) and asked Hulk if I could experiment with a bit of his stockpile for this reason and he agreed (of course he is a maniac as long as it does not kill him)

Before I go into all the science behind it I was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried this? If not then I'll continue with the full report

THE SCIENCE: Now these are estimated numbers for now( I have the journals and combinations and equations just not in front of me)
1 So most AS compounds break down around 145'-180' and even a low temp flame like sulfamethane burns at 310' (if I remember) so traditional smoking is impossible. However a Vape Mod (Expensive E-cigarette ) can be turned down to 110' and that is well bellow the deterioration point of reg Test. and other Anabolic compounds. And I can buy in any ratio the 2 suspension liquids that are used to deliver the nicotine and flavoring; Vegetable Glycerin and USP Propylene Glycol. These are both oils with different viscosity ( Veg Glycerin is thicker and Propylene is just a cutting agent for best viscosity and its cheap) and we all know that 90% or more AS are oil soluble.

2 Here Is where my brother comes in. We calculated the dilution of 1ml of Test Cyp 200mg to 6 liters of blood ( average person has 5.5 liters so Hulk has 6 we guessed he didn't want us to get the exact amount haha)
-I cant remember the viscosity that a 80% Veg/20% Prop was but it turned out to be almost the same as 80%
TestCyp/20% Sust250 so with out wasting too much gear we settled on that.
-1ml Test Cyp/ 6 Liters= 1:600 ratio
-1ml Test Cyp/ raises total T in Hulk 380 (BW measurment ?ng/dl?) after 3 days so right in the before next dose we
rounded that to 400 since he is always on something.
-1g Test Cyp=200000ng of Total T (I think that is the right math)
we actually did way more testing and equations but T BW is not exact and has so many variables so we
guestimated a bit as well.

3 Next we tested ratio of 1ml of alcohol (everclear) injected and 1ml of alcahol& 1ml Veg Glycerin Vaped and it was way more complicated to remember the math but it was a 1:0.43 ratio so 86% of the alcohol was absorbed into the body via vaping. So if I remember right we actually lucked out with the mg math that
-1ml 80%Test Cyp/20%Sust250 = 0.476ml per 1g of Test complex = 0.95ml per 2g of Test Complex
***if my math is off please remember that this is not the manual I'm freeballing this***** but
- 0.815ml =174g of absorbed Test complex so 1.2ml=200g absorbed Test complex so we still have about the exact same absorbtion rate as the injection of 1ml Test Cyp 200g just in a different complex but almost exact same measurements

4 TESTING... We than mixed 1.2ml of Test complex into 3.8ml of Veg/Prop giving us 1ml=40g Test
****Sorry We made Hulk go without ANY AS or PH But he did use Nolva, HGC and some natty PCT supps but as few as possible for 2 weeks prior to the baseline BW before injection than had him stay on his routine for 4 weeks then had him go without ANY AS ect. for 2 weeks prior to testing the vape delivery method****
we than had Hulk vape 1 ml of the mix in the morning and had blood pulled right as he was vaping in the car ride over to Dr. office and pulled blood arpund 930 am. We had him stay on a 1ml vaped Test mix for the next 4 days but had him journal and experiment with vaping at different times of day and different lengths of time but staying to 1ml per day. he journaled how he felt, his strength, his motivation, his energy, his mood, his ALPHA feeling, his sex thoughts, sex appitite and sex performance (only 1 test lol he's got no game and no girlfriend) and his side effects if they were new or different than a regular ON cycle.

5 THE RESULTS
-so we kinda expected if it worked at all that the first morning BW would be high because he introduced 40mg of T right to the dome right before blood was pulled HOWEVER we did not expect it to be Free T at something insane like 100 but I can't remember it was just unheard of and Total T at something near 4,000 0r maybe 5,000 it was also insane. now my brother's chemical engineering hypothesis is that vaping the T Mix was the same as the difference in snorting cocaine and the FREEBASE version crack so it was not only an e mediate dump of T but that it was probably extremely quick to bond to the AR sites ( he is not an ENDO just a chemist).
- After doing this in variations of time of day but sticking to the 1ml:40g a day vape he had BW pulled on the 7th or 8th day to mimic the end of a twice a week PIN schedual he regularly does and gets BW end of cycle and 2 weeks after PCT so we were comparing it to the end of cycle BW****so as Ive been writing this there has been some missing info that was brought up in comments so I'll try to fix it if the thread is still going****
-At the end of 1 Week vape only experiment his Total T was about 80-100 more compared to End of cycle with IM.
- But his free T was still extremely high around 55
- his LH which is always shut down was none existant?worse?
- his lipid count was about triple compared to REG end of cycle (he didnt care he was just going to increase his cholesterol supps and I'll explain later why)
-his IGF1 was about 20-25% lower compared to REG end cycle
-his BP was normal
-I'll have to look up his estrodial readings I don't remember them being an issue but not sure at all

6 What he experienced he said if he vaped for about 5 min plus another 15 he would feel a huge rush of sexual energy almost like the first time you see a naked girl and all your body is wired with ambition.
-He mostly used that to train hard but he said for about 1 hour stright all he could think about was sex dumbbells became titiys and plates on the floor more tittys and rests between sets were longer because he'd get lost checking out girls.
- That said it kinda sucks he didn't have a girlfriend because the 1 night stand he had was kinda funny. He said it was like first time sex. He came really quick and couln't help it but he just drank a bit of whatever and 5 min later hard wood again. I think he had 2 hump chumped this girl like 8 times(who was a 6.8-7.4 stars).
-his journal thoughts about the sex drive/ambition/energy were not really clear the best I could paraphrase it as the feeling of when your 20 and your girl acts super slutty and begs you to come over for a nooner and you can and will move mountains to get to her.
-Last I checked he still does the Test vaping and he even dissolved oxycodone in with the mix when he had a back injury and said that he crushed 10 pills in with a 10ml mix (which lasts a week) he said he could only vape about 1/4 of what he would do in a day because it was so potent from the Opiets.

Conclusion: their are a lot of unanswered questions which is why I wrote this but it's definety an interesting experiment and even if there were some extenuating circumstances that added to the results, these numbers are for real (in close ballpark) and if this thread stays alive I'll try to get the numbers percise and to fill in the blanks such as his E levels and anything else you guys point out. Hope you enjoyed and If you anyone wants to do their own experiment KEEP IN MIND THAT MY BROTHER IS A CHEMICAL ENGINEER HE DID ALL THE CALCULATIONS AND STUFF AND MY HULK BRO WAS UNDER DR. SUPERVISION THROUGH OUT THIS PROCESS AND HE HAS A HUGE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO ABUSE GEAR AND HAS DONE IT FOR A LONG TIME!

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Uhhh at high temps a lot of these compunds would break down, I doubt vaping would work simply because of this one flaw. Not to mention you can't really suspend test in water, but idk how vaping works.....
idk I'm not a scientist nor do I know the pathways through the lungs etc... I doubt it'll work but just my .02

Last edited:
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Uhhh at high temps a lot of these compunds would break down, I doubt vaping would work simply because of this one flaw. Not to mention you can't really suspend test in water, but idk how baling works.....
idk I'm not a scientist nor do I know the pathways through the lungs etc... I doubt it'll work but just my .02
Ok I'm going to edit this post and include the science but please respond in the meantime

sespress

Awards
Vape is oil based typically and temperatures might not be as high as you think depending on the device, coil, etc. I vape so this makes a type of sense to me, I have seen caffeine and l thenanine in vaping format... Who knows I'm subbed for the information

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vape is oil based typically and temperatures might not be as high as you think depending on the device, coil, etc. I vape so this makes a type of sense to me, I have seen caffeine and l thenanine in vaping format... Who knows I'm subbed for the information
Well the more you know....
I'm gonna just ALT + F4 out of the convo now

sespress

Awards
Well the more you know....
I'm gonna just ALT + F4 out of the convo now
Haha I mean it's possible I dunno if I'd do that. I won't go for the caffeine or other nutravapes ... Some things likely should not be inhaled.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa is the person you seek. I believe he manufactures vape stuff, and injects himself daily with a variety of substances.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa is the person you seek. I believe he manufactures vape stuff, and injects himself daily with a variety of substances.
I'm making vape juice and it occurred to me once to try to vape Sarms suspended in PG.

Here a study I found on inhaling test:

Pharmacokinetics and Acute Safety of Inhaled Testosterone in Postmenopausal Women - Davison - 2005 - The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology - Wiley Online Library

Looks promising. :)

Edit: argh, muscleupcrohn found this study first...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hey I'm new to this site so if any of this info interests you even if you disagree but have a lot of knowledge from this site please friend me or PM me so I can ask off post questions. Work Hard is to Play Hard, Lift Hard is to Play GOD

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why not just save the trouble and inject it? How is this different than test suspension?

Now I did take a benzo to help me get a good nights sleep and have a good day tomorrow since spring break is starting, so I may be completely missing something lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Why not just save the trouble and inject it? How is this different than test suspension?

Now I did take a benzo to help me get a good nights sleep and have a good day tomorrow since spring break is starting, so I may be completely missing something lol
Ill continue finishing the whole thing but to cut to the end my hulk buddy still has my brother mix vape mixes for him and he uses it as an additional weapon because it spikes T so high so fast rather than having it release over 20-40 hours so you can spike your T level insanely for post workout and before bed without having huge sides like insane E2 or acney, unwanted hair growth, heart problems ect.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill continue finishing the whole thing but to cut to the end my hulk buddy still has my brother mix vape mixes for him and he uses it as an additional weapon because it spikes T so high so fast rather than having it release over 20-40 hours so you can spike your T level insanely for post workout and before bed without having huge sides like insane E2 or acney, unwanted hair growth, heart problems ect.
No ester test would do this too tho would I not? Also how would inhailing an estered test cause it to activate quick enough to spike your levels that fast? Your body still has to covert it in to test alone before it's useful so I don't see how there would be such a high change in test values in such a short amount of time. The amount of test you get is limited greatly by the enzymes needed to covert it...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
No ester test would do this too tho would I not? Also how would inhailing an estered test cause it to activate quick enough to spike your levels that fast? Your body still has to covert it in to test alone before it's useful so I don't see how there would be such a high change in test values in such a short amount of time. The amount of test you get is limited greatly by the enzymes needed to covert it...
I really don't know enough hence why I originally was asking if others heard of this or if we had done a fluke experiment. I'm not at all saying go out and do this its the next break through I just put out as much info as I remembered cuz most responses were asking more questions than answers and I was looking for answers

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Well it's limited by how long it takes your body to cleave the ester, and yes you could just pin TNE. I mean how immediately do you need need it, test no ester hits in like 15 min and I feel it hard in 30 minutes. It's hard to believe there is a more effective delivery system especially using esterified compounds.

Also there is the issue of aromitization, I am a low aromatizer and don't need to dose my ai very high, but when you give a sudden influx of extremely bioavailable test (like using TNE) most of the excess is going to get aromatized after about an hour and a half or so. This is not a problem when you are using estrified test in an IM depot, since your body is getting a persistant rate of infusion and stable blood levels if you have a proper injection schedule. However, anyone who routinely uses TNE or test suspension will probably tell you that s*** aromatizes much faster and to a greater degree than test e or c, so be prepared for e2 sides

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Well it's limited by how long it takes your body to cleave the ester, and yes you could just pin TNE. I mean how immediately do you need need it, test no ester hits in like 15 min and I feel it hard in 30 minutes. It's hard to believe there is a more effective delivery system especially using esterified compounds.

Also there is the issue of aromitization, I am a low aromatizer and don't need to dose my ai very high, but when you give a sudden influx of extremely bioavailable test (like using TNE) most of the excess is going to get aromatized after about an hour and a half or so. This is not a problem when you are using estrified test in an IM depot, since your body is getting a persistant rate of infusion and stable blood levels if you have a proper injection schedule. However, anyone who routinely uses TNE or test suspension will probably tell you that s*** aromatizes much faster and to a greater degree than test e or c, so be prepared for e2 sides
I'm just pulling this out my ass but could the atomization caused by the atomizer in the vaperizor cause the ester to detatch or break down faster? I'm truley asking because you guys know a **** ton more than me. I came up with the crazy idea but it was my chemist brother that did the math and knowledge of compounds reactions ect. and The my guinny pig Hulk friend that has the knowledge on the Gear, That said I assure everyone that the results were legit (in the ball park of what I wrote) and I figured it was a interesting topic...I'm going to write more on the results my friend journal-ed and maybe there are more clues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While I do agree that this theoreticlly (and epr the study) makes sense that it should work, I'm also with uprightrows in that I cannot understand how it would be possible to show such high levels with any ester... like he said, it takes time and enzymes to cleave and make the t truly "free"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems to me this is all about avoiding to pin. I can't see other benefits.

Here the problems, without questioning what form of test -or ester to use:

-the mix ratio of PG/VG with test would make it too much liquid to vape in a short amount of time
-lets say: 50mg test (0.2ml) mixed with the carrier (VG/PG) at 80%VG/PG -20%test, makes 1ml vape liquid, that would take hours to vape
-you have to hold your breath after each puff -or test goes up in clouds

All the pin-shy dudes could evaluate the rectal enema approach instead.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems to me this is all about avoiding to pin. I can't see other benefits.

Here the problems, without questioning what form of test -or ester to use:

-the mix ratio of PG/VG with test would make it too much liquid to vape in a short amount of time
-lets say: 50mg test (0.2ml) mixed with the carrier (VG/PG) at 80%VG/PG -20%test, makes 1ml vape liquid, that would take hours to vape
-you have to hold your breath after each puff -or test goes up in clouds

All the pin-shy dudes could evaluate the rectal enema approach instead.
There was a thread on another forum saying basically the same things, that it'd take a long time and you'd be better off sticking it up your a$$. Was that you, haha?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a thread on another forum saying basically the same things, that it'd take a long time and you'd be better off sticking it up your a$$. Was that you, haha?
Taking the rectal route would eliminate the "bad vape taste" problem.

Taking it rectally would benefit the "gym buddy" too, know what I mean?
LMAO

Reactions: Nac
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
hahah gollie you got me ***g!t WOW you have no clue of what your talking about with your math! Even using your preschool arithmetic that doesn't equate to mine YOU CAN VAPE 1ML IN 10 MINUTES if your trying to so do some cardio so you can take in more than 16cc of air

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah gollie you got me ***g!t WOW you have no clue of what your talking about with your math! Even using your preschool arithmetic that doesn't equate to mine YOU CAN VAPE 1ML IN 10 MINUTES if your trying to so do some cardio so you can take in more than 16cc of air
I can picture that in my head. A dude inhaling huge puffs, holding his breath until no vapor comes out, turning blue in the process. Not to mention the possible taste -and irritation inhaled test could cause... way to go buddy.
I use -and retail ecigs for 9 years, manufacturing and selling e-juice for 5 years.

liquid.jpg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There it is. You're a ****ing idiot.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What on earth are you talking about my friend? First, I didn't do any math at all, I was simply recounting what I read on another forum. Second, what "preschool arithmetic" are you accusing me of, and what do you mean it "doesn't equate to [yours]?" I'll have you know I'm quite proficient in preschool arithmetic; how else would have I made it though several calc courses? ;)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What on earth are you talking about my friend? First, I didn't do any math at all, I was simply recounting what I read on another forum. Second, what "preschool arithmetic" are you accusing me of, and what do you mean it "doesn't equate to [yours]?" I'll have you know I'm quite proficient in preschool arithmetic; how else would have I made it though several calc courses? ;)
Lets face it.
You just don't know your math. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I suspect FRITZBLITZ attack was directed at me -and I have a feeling this will end in a vape contest.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I have an advanced degree in mathematics and I can already tell it's about to get retarded

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I can picture that in my head. A dude inhaling huge puffs, holding his breath until no vapor comes out, turning blue in the process. Not to mention the possible taste -and irritation inhaled test could cause... way to go buddy.
I use -and retail ecigs for 9 years, manufacturing and selling e-juice for 5 years.

View attachment 146077
25c.jpg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lets face it.
You just don't know your math. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I suspect FRITZBLITZ attack was directed at me -and I have a feeling this will end in a vape contest.
That's my favorite kind of contest!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i thought this was headed more in an enema-contest direction?

maybe thats just my mind drifting that way...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it when a new guy comes on and in less than 20 posts calls established people idiots

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test.jpg

Don't squat immediately after administration.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

sespress

Awards
Lol geeze man learn how to add and subtract test vapor. Didn't you get that class? The pharadynamics of vaporized testosterone in a non-linear time function dynamic, and progressive esterification, of the universe - 300 level?

sespress

Awards
As usual I get back on a thread only to be hours or days late to the show and now the last page is like all me. Haha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one of the stupidest things i've ever read. You have no clue what you're talking about.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
This is one of the stupidest things i've ever read. You have no clue what you're talking about.
WTF GAYRAD just let the thread die if you think it's Bull$hit. I've admitted that I'm not as knowledgeable on AAS as a lot of you, however i'm not without a lot of knowledge in the overall Training scene. It's been 6 years since I've researched and been on a Forum so I might have gotten a few terms wrong from when we did (2.5 years ago) but it was just meant to start a discussion bout an idea that DID have results. Not to hurt everyones' feelings about pinning their life away. for F**K sake it's just a discussion. and the only feedback that I've got that I need to check is if it was Tst Cyp or a different 1 but for now just keep your 2 cents and put them together with the other time wasters hear and buy a Junkies used syringe and blast some AIDS in your A$$