PH Cycle Suggestions

Dbroski

Awards
Hey,

I'm planning a new PH cycle and I'm looking for some advice as what to run. I am 26 and have been training for 4 years now. I ran 2 PH cycles in the past year. First was epi-andro with ostarine and laxogenin all in one compound, I was satisfied with the results. Last November I tried epi-andro with 1-andro; 600mg and 330mg respectively. I had great results for the first two weeks then suffered from what I assume was a shutdown in the third week; short term memory loss, lack of libido etc. I had to drop it and start PCT. Could that be caused by a lack of test base?

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what should I run next to build mass/strength and stay lean? Recently I have been looking at 1-Testosterone and Decabolin from Hi-Tech Pharma and have been wondering what would be an appropriate test base for those? I've been researching Dermacrine, 4-andro and Tr3st by Olympus Labs (trestolone). Although I have some reservations about stacking trest since it is supposed to be strong and harsh compound by itself.

Thanks!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I'm planning a new PH cycle and I'm looking for some advice as what to run. I am 26 and have been training for 4 years now. I ran 2 PH cycles in the past year. First was epi-andro with ostarine and laxogenin all in one compound, I was satisfied with the results. Last November I tried epi-andro with 1-andro; 600mg and 330mg respectively. I had great results for the first two weeks then suffered from what I assume was a shutdown in the third week; short term memory loss, lack of libido etc. I had to drop it and start PCT. Could that be caused by a lack of test base?

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what should I run next to build mass/strength and stay lean? Recently I have been looking at 1-Testosterone and Decabolin from Hi-Tech Pharma and have been wondering what would be an appropriate test base for those? I've been researching Dermacrine, 4-andro and Tr3st by Olympus Labs (trestolone). Although I have some reservations about stacking trest since it is supposed to be strong and harsh compound by itself.

Thanks!
Yea the negative feelings were likely from not having a test base. 1-andro is notorious for killing libido and lethargy, while 4-andro (which converts to Testosterone) is known to increase both of those.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I ran an 8 week cycle of Superdrol by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and was extremely happy with it. I ran 3 caps per day and saw great results around week 2. Strength shot way up and I gained about 15 pounds by the end. When I run this again, it will be 6 weeks. The only side effects was some lethargy in the afternoon and low libido.