OTC estrogen flush?

JBoneke

Awards
I'm having difficulty getting rid of this crap naturally. I was taking a little too much T Cyp over a period of six months. Gradually built up E at such a subtle rate until it was obvious
I don't want a prescription AI because they kind of scare me and probably not accessible anyway.
I'm only on trt at 70mg every 5 days. Feels like I'm gradually recovering from E but I'm sick of this. I feel like crap with all of the signs. I want it gone and back to normal. Taking forever it seems.
Anyone have any similar experiences? Lowering dose is obvious but doing just that can take months. Anyway to expedite?
Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You feel like crap. Exemestane could have this remedied and controlled in less than a week. Why fuk around with otc stuff?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guessing here.
Is your body fat percentage high?
Moving forward have you considered more frequent injections in smaller doses every 3 days Sub Q? Less aromatization.

I would like to know your E2 numbers too.
DIM may help.

These are all things to ask your doctor.

JBoneke

Awards
You feel like crap. Exemestane could have this remedied and controlled in less than a week. Why fuk around with otc stuff?
Thanks Nac. I'll check that out. Is there a certain kind and is it easy to get? You ever use it?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yikes.

I assumed you knew for a fact elevated e2 was the cause here, and I assumed you were self-prescribed trt.

Thanks Nac. I'll check that out. Is there a certain kind and is it easy to get? You ever use it?
Well exemestane is pharma. Its relatively easy to get. Yes Ive successfully used it.

But it could cause more problems if elevated e2 is not the issue here. How confident are you that it is?

JBoneke

Awards
Guessing here.
Is your body fat percentage high?
Moving forward have you considered more frequent injections in smaller doses every 3 days Sub Q? Less aromatization.

I would like to know your E2 numbers too.
DIM may help. Ask your doctor.
Me too. I'll have to find that out soon. I have blood work in a month. Hope to God by then these symptoms are mostly gone
You know I'll read about DIM and see a promising review and then read 5 that say don't waste your time.

JBoneke

Awards
I'm very sure it is because I've had this before and got rid of it by dosage changes.
I'll google exestimine and see what I find. I'm sure it's easy to get but i just want to make sure it's legit.
Having this gone in a week would be unbelievable.
Thanks Nac

I assumed you knew for a fact elevated e2 was the cause here, and I assumed you were self-prescribed trt.

Well exemestane is pharma. Its relatively easy to get. Yes Ive successfully used it.

But it could cause more problems if elevated e2 is not the issue here. How confident are you that it is?[/QUOTE]

JBoneke

Awards
Thanks Nac. I'll look into this. Probably have questions though cuz I'm not familiar with how this works. If it works it works. That's all that matters.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane. Enhanced Athlete has products that are real and work and are "not for human consumption"

Can't remember if they carry exemestane or not

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know. We don't check that. I know, you don't have to say it.
so why will you engage others in entertaining this thread with the simple fact. It's likely cheaper than all the ancillaries you are going to use that in the end may be unnecessary and counter productive.

I know, you don't have to say it.

Anyway, Good luck.

JBoneke

Awards
so why will you engage others in entertaining this thread with the simple fact. It's likely cheaper than all the ancillaries you are going to use that in the end may be unnecessary and counter productive.

I know, you don't have to say it.

Anyway, Good luck.
Thanks. I'm working on it now.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You've made this same thread multiple times. If your TRT dose raises your E2 to unhealthy levels, you need to either include an AI as part of your protocol or try lowering your dose.

You keep wanting people to tell you that OTC products are going to take care of the problem. No one is going to tell you that because it isn't true.

And, obviously, if you've really never had your E2 levels checked, that should be the first thing you do. Otherwise, we're all just pissing in the wind.

JBoneke

Awards
You've made this same thread multiple times. If your TRT dose raises your E2 to unhealthy levels, you need to either include an AI as part of your protocol or try lowering your dose.

You keep wanting people to tell you that OTC products are going to take care of the problem. No one is going to tell you that because it isn't true.

And, obviously, if you've really never had your E2 levels checked, that should be the first thing you do. Otherwise, we're all just pissing in the wind.
Right. My bad and I should know better. It's just that I trust you guys more than doctors.

JBoneke

Awards
What's preferable? Anastozole or Aromosin? I'm gonna do it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going down this road is going to do you and your doctor a disservice. If it is the right thing, you've not documented it so it can be a part of your logical protocol, and under the discretion / care of your doctor with monitoring.

• Get a script from your doctor for a blood test, with a full panel. Everything.
  • Get your blood drawn.
  • Get the results. I can view mine online, you should be able to as well within a few days.
  • Make an appointment with your doctor to discuss the results.
  • Your doctor knows more than we do about you; your history; and what is best for your long term health.
I had a conversation with my doctor about my care, and we went back and forth with options until I was comfortable with the direction we were going. I also provided research to back up how I wanted to approach my care which he agreed to, with monitoring. We have a great relationship because we can talk. It is a cooperative environment.

Best of luck to you.

JBoneke

Awards
Going down this road is going to do you and your doctor a disservice. If it is the right thing, you've not documented it so it can be a part of your logical protocol, and under the discretion / care of your doctor with monitoring.

• Get a script from your doctor for a blood test, with a full panel. Everything.
  • Get your blood drawn.
  • Get the results. I can view mine online, you should be able to as well within a few days.
  • Make an appointment with your doctor to discuss the results.
  • Your doctor knows more than we do about you; your history; and what is best for your long term health.
I had a conversation with my doctor about my care, and we went back and forth with options until I was comfortable with the direction we were going. I also provided research to back up how I wanted to approach my care which he agreed to, with monitoring. We have a great relationship because we can talk. It is a cooperative environment.

Best of luck to you.
I know. Ever since I said "I was gonna do it" I thought to myself, "what the hell are you thinking". I'm not gonna do that.
I'm gonna keep dose low enough and wait it out like I did before.
It's been a 3 month struggle and I'm really getting frustrated.
I'll have to work with my dr. Thanks guys