Cycle Advice

Cmurder

Awards
Alright guys, just had a friend give me a bottle of Enhanced Athlete Hulkz to try. Apparently this came out like three months ago and I notice he had some good gains out of it. Got bigger and stronger. To save you the time this is what's in the bottle

25mg of Androsta
10mg of DMZ
5mg of LGD
5mg of GW

So basically it's a small dosage of a prohormone with two sarms and a arimistane if I'm not mistaken.

Now i know the dosage for DMZ is small but considering it has two sarms in there should I double the dosage or run as is? Maybe even take ostarine with it? Please feel free to put your advice. My stats are 25,190, 13%bf, male. Main goals are to gain size and strength now. Ran ph cycles of epistane, halodrol about two years ago. Never ran sarms but always heard about them.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
2 caps of these a day should be decent. I dont see any test base tho, you might wanna add 4-andro, dermacrine, dermatrest or a similar compound. I would not add ostarine.

Cmurder

Awards
2 caps of these a day should be decent. I dont see any test base tho, you might wanna add 4-andro, dermacrine, dermatrest or a similar compound. I would not add ostarine.
Thank you for advice. I did not think to add a test base will look into it. Why not ostarine just curious?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its worth stacking with what you already got. Both LGD and DMZ will do the heavy lifting for your cycle. Ostarine would be like adding a handgun to a machine gun arsenal...kinda pointless...If you want to add more UMPH rather than just a test base, id suggest dermatrest but you will need an AI on hand forsure and I hope you already know that this cycle WILL require SERM and AIs for PCT. The stuff you are taking is no joke.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright guys, just had a friend give me a bottle of Enhanced Athlete Hulkz to try. Apparently this came out like three months ago and I notice he had some good gains out of it. Got bigger and stronger. To save you the time this is what's in the bottle

25mg of Androsta
10mg of DMZ
5mg of LGD
5mg of GW

So basically it's a small dosage of a prohormone with two sarms and a arimistane if I'm not mistaken.

Now i know the dosage for DMZ is small but considering it has two sarms in there should I double the dosage or run as is? Maybe even take ostarine with it? Please feel free to put your advice. My stats are 25,190, 13%bf, male. Main goals are to gain size and strength now. Ran ph cycles of epistane, halodrol about two years ago. Never ran sarms but always heard about them.
That is in ONE bottle? (If you must, you must, so as per my readings)
The LGD and GW are under dosed.
The DMZ wold start at 15mg, and then double to week 2-6 15/30/30/30/30/30

The SARMS
The LGD should be 10mg-15mg and the GW should be at least 10mg, or even 20mg split daily, and would be run more long range. 12 weeks. (The LGD at 5mg won't give you much lethargy, but needs to be upped anyway, so..)

I suppose you could start 2 caps week 1, then 3 caps *weeks 2-6

20mg DMZ
10mg LGD 4033
10mg GW 501516

You could just do the above for 6 weeks or depending on your cycle experience. (Below weeks 2-6)

30mg DMZ
15mg LGD 4033
15mg GW 501516

Test base for lethargy is normally suggested when dealing with LGD, as per many logs.
It's too bad the SARMS are included in that dose. It's less flexible.

Additionally, what pre/on/post cycle support do you have in place? Also PCT? A real AI?
Check out LIVER IV on the site linked below.

Cmurder

Awards
I dont think its worth stacking with what you already got. Both LGD and DMZ will do the heavy lifting for your cycle. Ostarine would be like adding a handgun to a machine gun arsenal...kinda pointless...If you want to add more UMPH rather than just a test base, id suggest dermatrest but you will need an AI on hand forsure and I hope you already know that this cycle WILL require SERM and AIs for PCT. The stuff you are taking is no joke.
Oh yea no doubt. Already getting Nolva but I thought running AI with a Serm can imbalance each other making it not as effective?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea no doubt. Already getting Nolva but I thought running AI with a Serm can imbalance each other making it not as effective?
Thats up for debate. Personally, I have dealt with estro rebound from SERMS and will never run a PCT without a suicidal AI. If you aromatization isnt as strong, you might be able to get away with it. I wouldnt wait till mid PCT to figure that out and get exemestane, by then you might have to deal with reversing gyno instead of stopping it dead on its tracks.

Cmurder

Awards
That is in ONE bottle? (If you must, you must)
The LGD and GW are under dosed.
The DMZ wold start at 15mg, and then double to week 2-6 15/30/30/30/30/30

The SARMS
The LGD should be 10mg-15mg and the GW should be at least 10mg, or even 20mg split daily, and would be run more long range. 12 weeks. (The LGD at 5mg won't give you much lethargy, but needs to be upped anyway, so..)

I suppose you could start 2 caps week 1, then 3 caps *weeks 2-6

20mg DMZ
10mg LGD 4033
10mg GW 501516

You could just do the above for 6 weeks or depending on your cycle experience. (Below weeks 2-6)

30mg DMZ
15mg LGD 4033
15mg GW 501516

Test base for lethargy is normally suggested when dealing with LGD, as per many logs.
It's too bad the SARMS are included in that dose. It's less flexible.

Additionally, what pre/on/post cycle support do you have in place? Also PCT? A real AI?
Check out LIVER IV on the site linked below.
Aw man my bad left out a big detail. The serving size is two pills with 120 caps in a bottle. I was going have Nolva and then I got a cycle assist from EA when he gave me the bottle.
400mg of NAC
200mg of Milk Thistle
300mg of Hawthorne Berry
200mg of Saw Palemetto
300mg of Grape Seed
40mg of Policonasol
400mcg of K2
300mg of Aged Carlic
This in four caps with 120 total. I also had two leftover bottles of PCT Revolution Black I didn't use from awhile back. Not sure if this will help. Never ran a cyle with sarms so any suggestions would help

Cmurder

Awards
Thats up for debate. Personally, I have dealt with estro rebound from SERMS and will never run a PCT without a suicidal AI. If you aromatization isnt as strong, you might be able to get away with it. I wouldnt wait till mid PCT to figure that out and get exemestane, by then you might have to deal with reversing gyno instead of stopping it dead on its tracks.
Alright well what do you suggest? I was possibly looking at letro and nolva?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Alright well what do you suggest? I was possibly looking at letro and nolva?
I like having letro on hand but only as a last resort kinda thing. In my opinion, if you a re gonna be cycling regularly, you should stock up on just about every ancillary you might need at some point or another. If you cant afford that right now, id suggest nolva and exemestane. You cant really go wrong with those and a natty test booster on top. If cortisol is a problem for you like it is for me, u might wanna add 7-keto or invictus to your PCT to retain as much as possible.

Cmurder

Awards
I like having letro on hand but only as a last resort kinda thing. In my opinion, if you a re gonna be cycling regularly, you should stock up on just about every ancillary you might need at some point or another. If you cant afford that right now, id suggest nolva and exemestane. You cant really go wrong with those and a natty test booster on top. If cortisol is a problem for you like it is for me, u might wanna add 7-keto or invictus to your PCT to retain as much as possible.
Sounds good so as far as PCT goes Nolva, exemestane and some 7 keto? I haven't done any type of cycle in almost two years. Now where to get the first two where they aren't ridiculously priced? Also I'm not sure if you noticed my post earlier the serving size is two caps for what I originally stated. As far as I see it's underdoses. Might need to buy another bottle

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, id start with 4 caps/day and move on to 5 caps/day, maybe 6 if your body handles it well and you see room for growth. Look online, you can find RC sites that have SERMs and AIs pretty easy, just google their names to try to see some reviews or opinions and go with the one that looks the best. Its rare to end up with something that doesnt work in my experience. For the 7-keto, id suggest VII-KT by iron legion. I am using it as part of my stack on cycle with lower hormone doses and its recomping me really well. Better than any oral 7-keto ive ever used.

Cmurder

Awards
Yeah, id start with 4 caps/day and move on to 5 caps/day, maybe 6 if your body handles it well and you see room for growth. Look online, you can find RC sites that have SERMs and AIs pretty easy, just google their names to try to see some reviews or opinions and go with the one that looks the best. Its rare to end up with something that doesnt work in my experience. For the 7-keto, id suggest VII-KT by iron legion. I am using it as part of my stack on cycle with lower hormone doses and its recomping me really well. Better than any oral 7-keto ive ever used.
Sounds good. My plan is to run this for six weeks max and then start pct. I imagine the arimistane in the pill, will do well as the estrogen blocker so no need for it? And last thing what dosage for Nolva and exemastane. Never ran them as I ran the Revolution PCT black during the epistane and halodrol cycles which did a good job.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. My plan is to run this for six weeks max and then start pct. I imagine the arimistane in the pill, will do well as the estrogen blocker so no need for it? And last thing what dosage for Nolva and exemastane. Never ran them as I ran the Revolution PCT black during the epistane and halodrol cycles which did a good job.
Arimistane is a weak AI. Are you gonana be running trest with this or what test base? That will determine how much AI you are using. To be honest with you, id run a 10 week cycle.
6 weeks of trest at 50mgday + 4-6 caps of your supp/day
4 weeks of just trest at 100mg/day to cement your gains.

If you are running this, id suggest running 6.25mg/day of exem during the first 6 weeks and 12.5 during the last 4. You can dial back on it if your joints hurt or you have some low estro side effects.

After that id start nolva 40/20/20/10/10/10 and exem 0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25 (that is mg/day).
You can add your natty supp and 7-keto for the whole 6 weeks at recommended dosage.

Cmurder

Awards
Arimistane is a weak AI. Are you gonana be running trest with this or what test base? That will determine how much AI you are using. To be honest with you, id run a 10 week cycle.
6 weeks of trest at 50mgday + 4-6 caps of your supp/day
4 weeks of just trest at 100mg/day to cement your gains.

If you are running this, id suggest running 6.25mg/day of exem during the first 6 weeks and 12.5 during the last 4. You can dial back on it if your joints hurt or you have some low estro side effects.

After that id start nolva 40/20/20/10/10/10 and exem 0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25 (that is mg/day).
You can add your natty supp and 7-keto for the whole 6 weeks at recommended dosage.
I was going to add dermacrine. Only reason I was going to run six was due to me going to Florida for vacation for four days.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I was going to add dermacrine. Only reason I was going to run six was due to me going to Florida for vacation for four days.
Are you planning on doing PCT during your travels? How is that any better?

Cmurder

Awards
Are you planning on doing PCT during your travels? How is that any better?
Oh yea of course. Well I didn't really want to have to buy two more bottles after I got one for free. If i ran for ten i would have to buy two so I could fulfill ten weeks and that's at taking four a day for eight weeks. That and I'd still have a good chunk of the third bottle leftover.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You misread what I said. You are only running that stacked supp for 6 weeks. The only thing being run all 10 weeks is the trest. If you travel while being on the trest only part you only have to bring with you a small bottle with the amount of trest youll need for the 4 days ull be there. Really easy to carry with you. Well that and the AI. If you are set on running dermacrine then I wouldnt extend past what you can run with your stacked supp.

Cmurder

Awards
You misread what I said. You are only running that stacked supp for 6 weeks. The only thing being run all 10 weeks is the trest. If you travel while being on the trest only part you only have to bring with you a small bottle with the amount of trest youll need for the 4 days ull be there. Really easy to carry with you. Well that and the AI. If you are set on running dermacrine then I wouldnt extend past what you can run with your stacked supp.
Ahhh apologies. Will do and thanks for the info. Any questions I'll just ask.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh apologies. Will do and thanks for the info. Any questions I'll just ask.
No problem. Where did you find that stacked supp btw? Ive never seen anything like it.

Cmurder

Awards
No problem. Where did you find that stacked supp btw? Ive never seen anything like it.
Well he found it at enhanced athlete.com. Ran into it at some forum. He enjoyed it fairly well and I noticed the difference as we worked out together.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well he found it at enhanced athlete.com. Ran into it at some forum. He enjoyed it fairly well and I noticed the difference as we worked out together.
Huh, I guess there are plenty of hormone sites I havent even heard of haha. Well, feel free to post here more questions, im sure other AM members can give you good advice as you go along. PM me if you need to reach me directly or wanna make sure I respond quickly.

Cmurder

Awards
Huh, I guess there are plenty of hormone sites I havent even heard of haha. Well, feel free to post here more questions, im sure other AM members can give you good advice as you go along. PM me if you need to reach me directly or wanna make sure I respond quickly.
Couldn't find a good source for dermacrine as it's dhea based now. Apparently it used to be better. I did find ment in a vial, pill and cream form for $119 100mg in 10mg servings.I am looking at pills as far as the convienence goes. What do you think?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
This is what you want! https://www.nutri-verse.com/dermatrest-120ml-by-olympus-uk/ 2 bottles should be enough for the whole cycle. There are plenty of nutriverse discount codes floating around and if you get a VIP account you get a mad discount (THE way to go if you plan on buying more stuff in the future, they have EVERYTHING that is still legal). Get it asap, they are discontinuing this product soon.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
TDs work much better than pills. Better bang for your buck. You can just pour 20ml in a smaller bottle when travelling. BTW only apply trest to your traps/shoulders/arms area. DO NOT APPLY ON STOMACH. Your stomach fat has higher aromatase enzyme stocks and will turn more of it into methylestrogen which is what u want to AVOID.

Cmurder

Awards
TDs work much better than pills. Better bang for your buck. You can just pour 20ml in a smaller bottle when travelling. BTW only apply trest to your traps/shoulders/arms area. DO NOT APPLY ON STOMACH. Your stomach fat has higher aromatase enzyme stocks and will turn more of it into methylestrogen which is what u want to AVOID.
Awesome thank you. Just got everything to finish up the cycle including pct. saved 30 bucks on nutriverse as well. Hope to start it mid next week

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thank you. Just got everything to finish up the cycle including pct. saved 30 bucks on nutriverse as well. Hope to start it mid next week
Thats great! If you wanna get some help along the way, a log on in the anabolics section is a nice idea. Plus, itll give you and others a nice way to track your progress so adjustments can be made along the way. If you do start one link me up. Dont worry about knowing how to do a log, you can log just about anything, its just a way to keep track of daily activities, progress and highlights of your cycle. It will also work as groundwork to design future cycles.

Cmurder

Awards
Thats great! If you wanna get some help along the way, a log on in the anabolics section is a nice idea. Plus, itll give you and others a nice way to track your progress so adjustments can be made along the way. If you do start one link me up. Dont worry about knowing how to do a log, you can log just about anything, its just a way to keep track of daily activities, progress and highlights of your cycle. It will also work as groundwork to design future cycles.
Sounds good man. I actually have to PM you but your messages are full