2nd cycle? Test deca anadrol..

Jpazza789

Awards
First cycle was dbol 30mg 3-4 week and test 300.. had alot of gyno flares with dbol so had to stop it at mid week 2..
Can i get any advice on ais for this next cycle

300 test 1-16
300 deca 1-12
Anadrol 50mg 1-4
Pct 18-22 nova colmid

Any advice at all would be great

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not get yourself sorted with a basic test only run? Youre adding in all these other compounds, and have no real idea what is contributing how much to any sides.

Get some pre cycle bloods, run test by itself, and find your AI sweet spot with that dose. Test will be the foundation of every cycle you do. It will make things a fuk load easier if you have a solid foundation going forward.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If he had gyno flare up in the first week or soo it was definately the dbol. Any who, i agree. Just run test, 5-600mg for 16 weeks and save the other stuff for later, if you do run deca then id have the test 2x as high as deca but thats just me.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he had gyno flare up in the first week or soo it was definately the dbol.
Sure, but Id be wondering how much did the test contribute?

If he runs test solo at 500mg per week and settles on, say, 0.25mg adex eod as an effective e2 control, he now has a good starting point for every test-based cycle he ever does. This is infinitely better than him blindly guessing and asking us bros what a good dose for him is gonna be when he runs a stack, when we dont know sh1t what his sweet spot will be.

I know you pretty much agreed with this idea, Im just reitterating the point for a third time for his benefit.

livestrong82

Awards
Yea, get bloods.
Run test alone for 12-16weeks at 500mg week
See how ur estro acts..
If u respond ok to the estrogen u can possibly add the Anadrol mid cycle

Save deca for another cycle

Jpazza789

Awards
Thanks for the replys guys think ill run a 600 test cycle for 14 - 16 week see how i am half way maybe add anadrol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replys guys think ill run a 600 test cycle for 14 - 16 week see how i am half way maybe add anadrol
Get bloods done, if your hormones are settled (I dunno how long ago you did that dbol run). Honestly, itll be a move you wont regret.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are 16 week cycles pretty common? I have heard lots of talk of 10 or 12 with aas. I am still debating on TRT what i will run as far as blast and cruise. I am thinking 10 weeks cruise and 10 weeks blast. That would be about 2 cycles per year.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
are 16 week cycles pretty common? I have heard lots of talk of 10 or 12 with aas. I am still debating on TRT what i will run as far as blast and cruise. I am thinking 10 weeks cruise and 10 weeks blast. That would be about 2 cycles per year.
16 or less is common for those not on trt. 20+ is common for those on trt.

And then, You have pros, who if they have a busy schedule have to stay close to peaked for several weeks at a time, possibly then extending the blast to a full year or more until they have a break long enough to come off for more than a week or two.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have gyno flares with 300mg of test and 30mg dbol I would not recommended anadrol, deca can also be harsh, especially if you don t control estrogen then prolactin issues from deca get real. Second cycle you can go test with some anavar, great cycle :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t recommend deca for a second cycle. Anadrol is suitable for a second cycle IMO. Anavar or tbol would be preferable. Can also give winstrol a try on the back four. Save anadrol for the third go.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, so 300mg test shouldn’t cause estrogenic issues, I never needed an ai at that dose but keep some aromasin around. Just in case.

I agree with test and anavar, and you ought to use 30-40mg anavar to start off and add 20-40mg if need be. Half life is about nine or ten hours so split the dose 2-3x a day.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so 300mg test shouldn’t cause estrogenic issues, I never needed an ai at that dose but keep some aromasin around. Just in case.

I agree with test and anavar, and you ought to use 30-40mg anavar to start off and add 20-40mg if need be. Half life is about nine or ten hours so split the dose 2-3x a day.
Hard to tell friend, I know few guys who got gyno on 250mg test per week and I know many who run 750-1000 mg per week without AI and they don t get estro sides.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hard to tell friend, I know few guys who got gyno on 250mg test per week and I know many who run 750-1000 mg per week without AI and they don t get estro sides.
I said shouldn’t, not definitely won’t .

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t recommend deca for a second cycle. Anadrol is suitable for a second cycle IMO. Anavar or tbol would be preferable. Can also give winstrol a try on the back four. Save anadrol for the third go.
What about equipoise for a second cycle?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cycle was dbol 30mg 3-4 week and test 300.. had alot of gyno flares with dbol so had to stop it at mid week 2..

300 test 1-16
300 deca 1-12
Anadrol 50mg 1-4
Pct 18-22 nova colmid

I am still learning, but why not run deca the whole time? I know the orals are usually not the whole cycle because of liver issues. Also does anyone run dbol or adrol at the end of the cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am still learning, but why not run deca the whole time? I know the orals are usually not the whole cycle because of liver issues. Also does anyone run dbol or adrol at the end of the cycle?
Because of the concentration. Guessing 16 weeks finishes off two vials of test, where 12 finishes the same of deca.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca (decanoate ester) takes longer to clear like 4 weeks so you want to stop that before the test.

Basically if you stop them both at the same time the test will leave before the deca. You'll still be shut down with deca only in your system which isnt good.

If youre blasting and cruising and dropping your test down to a lower amount then it's fine. But if you're coming completely off this is the best way to go about it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the point of running those bulking orals like dbol and adrol at the beginning of the cycle is because you’ll make fast gains with those while you wait for the injectibles to kick in. When the injectibles kick in you’ll have several weeks to build off those initial gains and hopefully keep some. If you add dbol or adrol at the end of the cycle then you’ll suddenly add a couple more pounds that are bound to go away during pct anyway.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

300 test 1-16
300 deca 1-12
Anadrol 50mg 1-4
Pct 18-22 nova colmid

I like the dosages they aren't reckless. Drol is a hit or miss, can be quite rough on people or its most powerful feeling you'll ever feel.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Deca (decanoate ester) takes longer to clear like 4 weeks so you want to stop that before the test.

Basically if you stop them both at the same time the test will leave before the deca. You'll still be shut down with deca only in your system which isnt good.

If youre blasting and cruising and dropping your test down to a lower amount then it's fine. But if you're coming completely off this is the best way to go about it.
That’s one good reason to do 14 and 16, but 12 and 16 seems odd.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so with the 16 week cycle having test the whole time and deca for 12 or 14 weeks the reason is to not just have deca in your system with the pct issue. Now with blasting and cruising during a blast i would run a 10 week cycle and both for the 10 weeks ?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your original plan is solid. U could switch the deca for EQ and be g2g also.
That anadrol is strong so you could save it for another cycle
And run test 300 and EQ 600
Stop the EQ first, it takes a good 4 weeks to really get going and is slow to clear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your original plan is solid. U could switch the deca for EQ and be g2g also.
That anadrol is strong so you could save it for another cycle
And run test 300 and EQ 600
Stop the EQ first, it takes a good 4 weeks to really get going and is slow to clear.
You've talked so much about eq that I think I'll revisit it next run haha. I feel like I'm in the perfect shape to bulk now. Was thinking either just test eq or test deca eq. Got some time to shred up until the summer

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've talked so much about eq that I think I'll revisit it next run haha. I feel like I'm in the perfect shape to bulk now. Was thinking either just test eq or test deca eq. Got some time to shred up until the summer
Try it. Its the sh1t but just got to have patience.
600 minimum though. 900 even better

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try it. Its the sh1t but just got to have patience.
600 minimum though. 900 even better
Oh I have thats why I said revisit:D. I have a bottle at home since like 2 years back. I did 600 and I loved it, vascularity through the roof.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I have thats why I said revisit:D. I have a bottle at home since like 2 years back. I did 600 and I loved it, vascularity through the roof.
Yup veins and gains. Pretty cool to see your self slowly get better and better