High tech pro hormone

R

Roman4129

Awards
Hello,

I wanna ask about the high tech pro hormone dianabol today. Before anyone goes crazy! I know it's not anything like the real dianabol, and that it's a property blend/probably trash. But I did not spend my money on this, my buddy did and opened it but could return it. So what the hell I decided to throw it in and give it a try.

My question: although a property blend and cannot see dosing should I still run this like any other pro?
It advertise as a "natural anabolic", although having a lot of NA's it does have andros. For example think 1,4andro is in this. I just wanna know if a serious PCT is even worth having after this product? Or will a good OCT like K1ngs blood/ AI and a good natural anabolic be fine or even too much? I like week pro products because I love by the less is more factor.

Thank you

Dianabol:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend with Explotab and Extend-Rx Technology: 575mg
Dioscorea Makino 50-67:1 Extract (Rhizome and aerial parts) (standardized to 6-keto-diosgenin, Spirostanol saponins, Furastanolic saponins, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin Acetate, 5R-Spirost-4-ene-3, 6-diol), Rhaponticum Carthamoides 100:1 Extract (Rhizomes), Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (whole plant), 5-methoxy-7-Isoflavone, 7-Isopropoyisoflavone, 3B-Hydroxy-5-androstadien-17-one Acetate, 3B-Hydroxy-5-androstadien-17-one, Androsterone, 3B-Hydroxy-1-4-androstadien-17-one.

Take 3 tabs a day

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hello,

I wanna ask about the high tech pro hormone dianabol today. Before anyone goes crazy! I know it's not anything like the real dianabol, and that it's a property blend/probably trash. But I did not spend my money on this, my buddy did and opened it but could return it. So what the hell I decided to throw it in and give it a try.

My question: although a property blend and cannot see dosing should I still run this like any other pro?
It advertise as a "natural anabolic", although having a lot of NA's it does have andros. For example think 1,4andro is in this. I just wanna know if a serious PCT is even worth having after this product? Or will a good OCT like K1ngs blood/ AI and a good natural anabolic be fine or even too much? I like week pro products because I love by the less is more factor.

Thank you

Dianabol:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend with Explotab and Extend-Rx Technology: 575mg
Dioscorea Makino 50-67:1 Extract (Rhizome and aerial parts) (standardized to 6-keto-diosgenin, Spirostanol saponins, Furastanolic saponins, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin Acetate, 5R-Spirost-4-ene-3, 6-diol), Rhaponticum Carthamoides 100:1 Extract (Rhizomes), Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (whole plant), 5-methoxy-7-Isoflavone, 7-Isopropoyisoflavone, 3B-Hydroxy-5-androstadien-17-one Acetate, 3B-Hydroxy-5-androstadien-17-one, Androsterone, 3B-Hydroxy-1-4-androstadien-17-one.

Take 3 tabs a day
You should ALWAYS us a SERM pct to be on the safe side after any cycle. ALWAYS. As well you can stack a natural test booster like Form-XT or the brand new NovaDex XT by Gaspari. I always stack a OTC PCT with my traditional PCT.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
This product contains no andros.

S

sespress

Awards
Right? I was looking and some of the last few get closer to hormonal, I didn't Google all of it but I think that it's not really a PH

S

sespress

Awards
Oh Ok it's androsterone I didn't recognize it right away

3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one. Why is it listed twice like that?

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Right? I was looking and some of the last few get closer to hormonal, I didn't Google all of it but I think that it's not really a PH
I think they are different forms of DHEA. Not 1-DHEA or 4-DHEA. Closer to the kind that's sold in the vitamin aisle.

R

Roman4129

Awards
Damn then they do false advertisement, It said it contains 1,4 andro

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at the very minimum it does have Androsterone in it, which is a precursor to DHT, not DHEA.

Androsterone is very similar to Epi Andro, and is most definitely a Pro Hormone and not found
at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC.

3B-Hydroxy-1-4-androstadien-17-one is a two step pre cursor to the Anabolic Steroid Boldione
and most definitely a pro hormone.

Not sure why this would be considered a natty product....

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
at the very minimum it does have Androsterone in it, which is a precursor to DHT, not DHEA.

Androsterone is very similar to Epi Andro, and is most definitely a Pro Hormone and not found

3B-Hydroxy-1-4-androstadien-17-one is a two step pre cursor to the Anabolic Steroid Boldione

Yeah, you're correct.

But I can't help but notice that the only prohormones in the product are listed very last in the proprietary blend, meaning that they are the lowest-dosed ingredients.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you're correct.

But I can't help but notice that the only prohormones in the product are listed very last in the proprietary blend, meaning that they are the lowest-dosed ingredients.
probably so, most likely hardly any of the actual PH's in this blend. but still enough for it not
to be a natty product.

S

sespress

Awards

Bolidone? Christ I can't Google anymore I was pretty far off lol.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There is more than enough info on this product right on the HiTech website. This first sentence literally states "Potent Anabolic Compounds and Prohormones"

The Dianabol® formulation contains numerous Potent Anabolic Compounds and Prohormones that make it one of the strongest muscle-building products on the market. The primary prohormone is the revolutionary compound 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one — which is gaining popularity rapidly amongst bodybuilders due to its effects and the ability to do long cycles. This compound is also theorized to show a marked ability for increasing red blood cell production. The favorable properties of this amazing compound are greatly appreciated by athletes. The structure of 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one does allow it to convert into estrogen, but it does not have an extremely high affinity to do so. 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one is not a rapid mass builder, instead this 1,4 ANDRO compound is looked at to provide a slow but steady gain of strength and quality muscle mass. The most positive effects of this product are seen when it is used for longer cycles, usually lasting more than 8-10 weeks in duration. The muscle gained should not be the smooth bulk seen with androgens, but very defined and solid. Since water bloat is not contributing greatly to the diameter of the muscle, much of the size gained on a cycle of Dianabol® can be retained after the product has been discontinued. The "grand daddy" of all structures the -1,4-androstadien-3-one is also structurally almost identical to methandrostenolone, barring that the latter hormone contains an added c-17alpha methyl group to allow for optimal survival during oral administration. The principal achievement with both steroids was again the C1-2 double bond, which markedly increases the ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect in each case.

(2) 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. This Prohormone also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. Strength gains will also be noticeable with this amazing compound due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities. The strong androgenic action from this compound will also help support libido and erection hardness.

(3) 3β-Acetoxy-5-androsten-17-one is an acetate ester of an adrenal steroid hormone in the body. It is made by the adrenal glands and is then converted to androgens, testosterone and other hormones. These are the hormones that regulate fat and mineral metabolism, sexual and reproductive function, and energy levels. The acetate version has the most milligrams of actual hormone available with an ester attached to it.

(4) 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone (U.S. patent 4,163,746) aka the “Anabolic Silver Bullet” is an oral anabolic agent that can significantly affect protein metabolism in the body. 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone initiates protein synthesis and this effect triggers positive nitrogen stability helping in building up of protein and thus builds up skeletal muscle mass. During the search for new anabolics in the 1970's, researchers strived to develop an anabolic without steroid status. In 1977 a Hungarian company filed a patent for a new and revolutionary flavone 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone. It works by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention in much the same way steroids do, but without the androgenic side-effects. Patented by pharmaceutical experts Chinoin (US Patent # 4,163,746), 5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone is designed to promote muscle growth while at the same time increasing fat loss. For various commercial reasons nothing was ever done with this compound when it was first developed. The search for a supplement that would produce the highly anabolic and sought-after effects of faster muscle growth, recovery, and lean muscle increases, yet avoid the androgenic steroid-like side effects has been an impossible task? Many of the flavones studied over the past several decades would show excellent results in animals and even some in humans via non oral routes. This dilemma has been overcome with Hi-Tech's Cyclosome™ Technology that cause 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone to have a 20 fold increase versus regular encapsulated 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone. There have been several products on the market in the past that only got mediocre results. That is why the only catch with this compound is bioavailability. Unfortunately, without an effective system like Hi-Tech's Cyclosome™ Technology, 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone is not well absorbed and therefore could be rendered ineffective. Several of the flavones that held promise were originally discovered and patented by a Hungarian company who held a patent that did not expire until 1997. Two of these compounds were 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone (U.S. patent 4,163,746) and

(5) 7-Isopropoxyisoflavone has been shown to increase protein synthesis and increase lean mass, but they also reduced body fat, promoted endurance, an increased state of vitality, and increased the body's ability to use oxygen! In other words, these are the definition of the ideal anabolic supplements... Scientific studies give evidence to support these results. In a nutshell, methoxyisoflavone and ipriflavone are non-hormonal anabolic / anti-catabolic compounds. These powerful flavones have been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise. With livestock, after just 30 days on 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone, gains in weight average 8-15% in calfs, 7-10% in cattle, 8-20% in poultry and 10-20% in rabbits. All gains were mostly lean muscle tissue. With the Cyclosome technology experts now consider 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone as one of the most effective anabolic agents currently available.

(6) The Dianabol® formulation also contains various compounds to increase anabolic properties and protein synthesis. The first compound is ((25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha,3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH) which show potent anabolic properties and produce an accelerated gain of weight. The increased anabolism and growth in subjects receiving this amazing compound was almost 2 times as high as the control group, yielding astounding anabolic potential. Dianabol® also contains, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin which helps with a balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin which tests have shown that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Dianabol® contains the Russian herbal extract Rhaponticum Carthamoides containing 25R, spirostan-5a-diol-6-one-3-one (Ecdybolin™) with a 33:1 anabolic/androgenic ratio, which has been used by Russian Olympic athletes since the late 1970s. This herb is another hidden jewel. Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (RCE) has demonstrated a normalizing effect on the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. RCE improves sleep, appetite, mood, mental and physical state, and the functional ability of humans under working conditions. It is a classic adaptogen, possessing a wide spectrum of anabolic activities, acting on the contractile proteins of the skeletal muscles. It builds lean muscle, reduces body fat, improves work and/or athletic performance, improves mental acuity, and delays the effects of aging. Extracts of this potent plant have been approved by the Ministry of Public Health in the former Soviet Union over 20 years ago to be used for “raising the mental and physical working ability” and to increase protein synthesis as a pharmacological preparation

(7) Dianbol® contains a new proprietary extract called Diosterol™ from Dioscorea Nipponica Makino has been released in the United States. Diosterol™ is a Precision Anabolic & Androgenic extract designed for hard-training athletes who want to get more out of their workout by boosting Testosterone levels. This potent plant anabolic is a concentrated (Drug to extract ratio: 50-66.7:1) equal to 10-13.4 grams of the whole plant. Diosterol™ is standardized to contain bioactive fractions rich in steroidal furostanolic saponins and glycosides: Progenin III, Pseudoprotodioscin, Methyl Protodioscin, Dioscin, Protodioscin, Iridoid Glycosides, Diosgenin and 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin. Due to the complicated purifying process to identify the active ingredients it takes 2000 lbs of raw Dioscorea to make just 40 lbs of Diosterol™! Diosterol™ has been clinically HPLC tested to be the strongest Dioscorea extract for boosting testosterone levels extract in the world with an average content of over 100 mg of protodioscin per suggested 250mg dose. The total Furostanol Saponins (active ingredients) with up to 60%. Diosterol™ is the only science-based Dioscorea Nipponica Makino extract, standardized to a minimum of 40% Protodioscin, 60% Total furostanolic saponins, and 90% total saponins including Diosgenin and 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin. Protodioscin acts by stimulating the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which plays a role in the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (Viktorof et al. 1994). In addition, protodioscin also stimulates the hypothalamus secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH), but not of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). The mechanism of protodioscin's action causes increases the production of serum testosterone. Protodioscin has been shown in clinical studies to cause a dramatic increase of Natural Testosterone (up to 40% in 1 week)! Protodioscin causes the body to release luteinizing hormone, which sends a signal to the testes to produce high levels of testosterone. Protodioscin has also been shown to increase muscle mass and strength, and increases libido and aggression. Protodioscin also affects Protein Synthesis, the use of proteins by the body to increase muscle density and lean mass, and a positive nitrogen balance have been attributed to the effects of testosterone. A “positive nitrogen balance” refers to the rate of protein synthesis in the body......this means YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIMILATE PROTEIN AT A MORE RAPID RATE. And since muscle is comprised of and built with protein — the more you can utilize the greater the possibility for growth. So you should eat more protein for faster gains in lean mass.

(8) Last, but not least, is the revolutionary compound Androsterone is a powerful naturally occurring hormone that cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent Prohormone for increasing hardness and vascularity.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
There is more than enough info on this product right on the HiTech website. This first sentence literally states "Potent Anabolic Compounds and Prohormones"

The Dianabol® formulation contains numerous Potent Anabolic Compounds and Prohormones that make it one of the strongest muscle-building products on the market. The primary prohormone is the revolutionary compound 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one — which is gaining popularity rapidly amongst bodybuilders due to its effects and the ability to do long cycles. This compound is also theorized to show a marked ability for increasing red blood cell production. The favorable properties of this amazing compound are greatly appreciated by athletes. The structure of 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one does allow it to convert into estrogen, but it does not have an extremely high affinity to do so. 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one is not a rapid mass builder, instead this 1,4 ANDRO compound is looked at to provide a slow but steady gain of strength and quality muscle mass. The most positive effects of this product are seen when it is used for longer cycles, usually lasting more than 8-10 weeks in duration. The muscle gained should not be the smooth bulk seen with androgens, but very defined and solid. Since water bloat is not contributing greatly to the diameter of the muscle, much of the size gained on a cycle of Dianabol® can be retained after the product has been discontinued. The "grand daddy" of all structures the -1,4-androstadien-3-one is also structurally almost identical to methandrostenolone, barring that the latter hormone contains an added c-17alpha methyl group to allow for optimal survival during oral administration. The principal achievement with both steroids was again the C1-2 double bond, which markedly increases the ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect in each case.

(2) 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. This Prohormone also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. Strength gains will also be noticeable with this amazing compound due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities. The strong androgenic action from this compound will also help support libido and erection hardness.

(3) 3β-Acetoxy-5-androsten-17-one is an acetate ester of an adrenal steroid hormone in the body. It is made by the adrenal glands and is then converted to androgens, testosterone and other hormones. These are the hormones that regulate fat and mineral metabolism, sexual and reproductive function, and energy levels. The acetate version has the most milligrams of actual hormone available with an ester attached to it.

(4) 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone (U.S. patent 4,163,746) aka the “Anabolic Silver Bullet” is an oral anabolic agent that can significantly affect protein metabolism in the body. 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone initiates protein synthesis and this effect triggers positive nitrogen stability helping in building up of protein and thus builds up skeletal muscle mass. During the search for new anabolics in the 1970's, researchers strived to develop an anabolic without steroid status. In 1977 a Hungarian company filed a patent for a new and revolutionary flavone 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone. It works by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention in much the same way steroids do, but without the androgenic side-effects. Patented by pharmaceutical experts Chinoin (US Patent # 4,163,746), 5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone is designed to promote muscle growth while at the same time increasing fat loss. For various commercial reasons nothing was ever done with this compound when it was first developed. The search for a supplement that would produce the highly anabolic and sought-after effects of faster muscle growth, recovery, and lean muscle increases, yet avoid the androgenic steroid-like side effects has been an impossible task? Many of the flavones studied over the past several decades would show excellent results in animals and even some in humans via non oral routes. This dilemma has been overcome with Hi-Tech's Cyclosome™ Technology that cause 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone to have a 20 fold increase versus regular encapsulated 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone. There have been several products on the market in the past that only got mediocre results. That is why the only catch with this compound is bioavailability. Unfortunately, without an effective system like Hi-Tech's Cyclosome™ Technology, 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone is not well absorbed and therefore could be rendered ineffective. Several of the flavones that held promise were originally discovered and patented by a Hungarian company who held a patent that did not expire until 1997. Two of these compounds were 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone (U.S. patent 4,163,746) and

(5) 7-Isopropoxyisoflavone has been shown to increase protein synthesis and increase lean mass, but they also reduced body fat, promoted endurance, an increased state of vitality, and increased the body's ability to use oxygen! In other words, these are the definition of the ideal anabolic supplements... Scientific studies give evidence to support these results. In a nutshell, methoxyisoflavone and ipriflavone are non-hormonal anabolic / anti-catabolic compounds. These powerful flavones have been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise. With livestock, after just 30 days on 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone, gains in weight average 8-15% in calfs, 7-10% in cattle, 8-20% in poultry and 10-20% in rabbits. All gains were mostly lean muscle tissue. With the Cyclosome technology experts now consider 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone as one of the most effective anabolic agents currently available.

(6) The Dianabol® formulation also contains various compounds to increase anabolic properties and protein synthesis. The first compound is ((25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha,3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH) which show potent anabolic properties and produce an accelerated gain of weight. The increased anabolism and growth in subjects receiving this amazing compound was almost 2 times as high as the control group, yielding astounding anabolic potential. Dianabol® also contains, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin which helps with a balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin which tests have shown that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Dianabol® contains the Russian herbal extract Rhaponticum Carthamoides containing 25R, spirostan-5a-diol-6-one-3-one (Ecdybolin™) with a 33:1 anabolic/androgenic ratio, which has been used by Russian Olympic athletes since the late 1970s. This herb is another hidden jewel. Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (RCE) has demonstrated a normalizing effect on the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. RCE improves sleep, appetite, mood, mental and physical state, and the functional ability of humans under working conditions. It is a classic adaptogen, possessing a wide spectrum of anabolic activities, acting on the contractile proteins of the skeletal muscles. It builds lean muscle, reduces body fat, improves work and/or athletic performance, improves mental acuity, and delays the effects of aging. Extracts of this potent plant have been approved by the Ministry of Public Health in the former Soviet Union over 20 years ago to be used for “raising the mental and physical working ability” and to increase protein synthesis as a pharmacological preparation

(7) Dianbol® contains a new proprietary extract called Diosterol™ from Dioscorea Nipponica Makino has been released in the United States. Diosterol™ is a Precision Anabolic & Androgenic extract designed for hard-training athletes who want to get more out of their workout by boosting Testosterone levels. This potent plant anabolic is a concentrated (Drug to extract ratio: 50-66.7:1) equal to 10-13.4 grams of the whole plant. Diosterol™ is standardized to contain bioactive fractions rich in steroidal furostanolic saponins and glycosides: Progenin III, Pseudoprotodioscin, Methyl Protodioscin, Dioscin, Protodioscin, Iridoid Glycosides, Diosgenin and 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin. Due to the complicated purifying process to identify the active ingredients it takes 2000 lbs of raw Dioscorea to make just 40 lbs of Diosterol™! Diosterol™ has been clinically HPLC tested to be the strongest Dioscorea extract for boosting testosterone levels extract in the world with an average content of over 100 mg of protodioscin per suggested 250mg dose. The total Furostanol Saponins (active ingredients) with up to 60%. Diosterol™ is the only science-based Dioscorea Nipponica Makino extract, standardized to a minimum of 40% Protodioscin, 60% Total furostanolic saponins, and 90% total saponins including Diosgenin and 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin. Protodioscin acts by stimulating the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which plays a role in the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (Viktorof et al. 1994). In addition, protodioscin also stimulates the hypothalamus secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH), but not of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). The mechanism of protodioscin's action causes increases the production of serum testosterone. Protodioscin has been shown in clinical studies to cause a dramatic increase of Natural Testosterone (up to 40% in 1 week)! Protodioscin causes the body to release luteinizing hormone, which sends a signal to the testes to produce high levels of testosterone. Protodioscin has also been shown to increase muscle mass and strength, and increases libido and aggression. Protodioscin also affects Protein Synthesis, the use of proteins by the body to increase muscle density and lean mass, and a positive nitrogen balance have been attributed to the effects of testosterone. A “positive nitrogen balance” refers to the rate of protein synthesis in the body......this means YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIMILATE PROTEIN AT A MORE RAPID RATE. And since muscle is comprised of and built with protein — the more you can utilize the greater the possibility for growth. So you should eat more protein for faster gains in lean mass.

(8) Last, but not least, is the revolutionary compound Androsterone is a powerful naturally occurring hormone that cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent Prohormone for increasing hardness and vascularity.
I admit I wasn't familiar with 1,4 andro. It's certainly not very common. From everything I've read, it seems that 600mg daily would be a good dose for this compound. Care to share how many caps of this product it would require to reach that amount?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I admit I wasn't familiar with 1,4 andro. It's certainly not very common. From everything I've read, it seems that 600mg daily would be a good dose for this compound. Care to share how many caps of this product it would require to reach that amount?
2 should give you a good run. Depending on your experience I wouldn't run more than 3 daily

S

sespress

Awards
Yeah that whole thing caught me by surprise, it actually does sound pretty interesting

R

Roman4129

Awards
I will let you know how I feel and gains etc on this. I know this product gets a lot of crap cause it's a prop blend. But since it's free for me I'll let y'all know.
I have used 1andro and 4andro so have something to compare it too.
I'll be taking 2 caps a day for starters.
Right now I'm waking up at 182lbs roughly.
I am also taking jet mass from GAT and then the regulars...protein..bcaa..etc

R

Roman4129

Awards
I've always gotten good results using low does of andros because my diet and training is stricken and been lifting for a long time so I know what works for my body and doesn't.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks interesting...What kind of pct ya got for this?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
600mg daily would be a good dose
If this is the Bold precursor, then it used to be run at 800-1000 mgs for 8+ wks. Results were consistely good, but I remember peoeple describing a rough pct too.

Isn't it banned?

R

Roman4129

Awards
Hoe much mgs you think one cap holds of PH since it's a property blend??

R

Roman4129

Awards
2 should give you a good run. Depending on your experience I wouldn't run more than 3 daily
How much mgs do you think that this product actually contains of ph since it is a prob blend etc??

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How much mgs do you think that this product actually contains of ph since it is a prob blend etc??
Unfortunatly I do not have that information

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm going to guess not much at all looking at all the ingredients and mg per cap
One can speculate all day long about a prop blend. All I know is that when the directions on the bottle are followed 100's of people see results.