Starting PCT from 16wk AAS cycle soon, advice on my current Stack

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Hey guys, Still kinda new here. Seeking advice after a 16wk short esther test-tren-masteron to test-npp-masteron-drol PCT
Going to be using Nolva 40/20/20/10
Still debating on clomid cause I cant stand the sides and Aromasin has been EOD 12.5mg will stick close to that until a week or two post SERM use..
My question is on building my natty stack to help with recovery
right now I have 1 bottle USP Ultimate-T
1 Bottle GNC Beyond Raw Re-Test
1 AgeForce Testo 30 day supply Patchs
and some LG Natadrol Ingredients are as follows

LG Natadrol
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 120 Tablets

Proprietary Blend 900mg
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower), Curcuglo Orchioides (root), Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Methyl Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose

Age Force Testo100
Testo/100® Formula
Formula (Per Patch) As Of June 2015
(New) Androsta-3,5-Diene-7, 17-Dione (Arimistane) 25mg
7-hydroxyflavone 15mg
Stinging Nettle root 10mg
Muira Pauma 2mg
Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek 3mg
Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii*5mg*

retestultimateTpic.jpg

on the left is the GNC Re-Test and Ultimate-T on right.
Do you guys think using these all at once will cause any problems?
Also looking into getting something With 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin
and possibly Rebirth and/or Viron...

Thank you everyone for your help.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, Still kinda new here. Seeking advice after a 16wk short esther test-tren-masteron to test-npp-masteron-drol PCT
Going to be using Nolva 40/20/20/10
Still debating on clomid cause I cant stand the sides and Aromasin has been EOD 12.5mg will stick close to that until a week or two post SERM use..
My question is on building my natty stack to help with recovery
right now I have 1 bottle USP Ultimate-T
1 Bottle GNC Beyond Raw Re-Test
1 AgeForce Testo 30 day supply Patchs
and some LG Natadrol Ingredients are as follows

LG Natadrol
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 120 Tablets

Proprietary Blend 900mg
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower), Curcuglo Orchioides (root), Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Methyl Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose

Age Force Testo100
Testo/100® Formula
Formula (Per Patch) As Of June 2015
(New) Androsta-3,5-Diene-7, 17-Dione (Arimistane) 25mg
7-hydroxyflavone 15mg
Stinging Nettle root 10mg
Muira Pauma 2mg
Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek 3mg
Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii*5mg*

View attachment 145987

on the left is the GNC Re-Test and Ultimate-T on right.
Do you guys think using these all at once will cause any problems?
Also looking into getting something With 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin
and possibly Rebirth and/or Viron...

Thank you everyone for your help.
I would spread them out personally. Natty test boosters don't really have a compounding effect. There is a limit to how much they will enhance natural test production. The Nolvadex will do the heavy lifting for your restart, so to speak. A natty test booster on top of that will probably be beneficial. Anything beyond one test booster would be wasteful IMO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would run at least a 6 week PCT for a 16 week AAS cycle.

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
I would run at least a 6 week PCT for a 16 week AAS cycle.
Thanks guys, I was thinking since each product had a lot of different ingredients maybe using doing 2 of them in the AM and the rest in the PM I would reap the benefits of each ingredient for the most part.. so maybe I should run 2 for 30days then start 2 more or something? and I was definitely thinking 6 weeks would be optimal on the nolva, was just throwing an example out there of what I plan on kind of following, was thinking a week at 40, 2nd and 3rd week at 20-25mg, last 3 weeks at 12.5 since I have mostly 25mg tabs so half would be 12.5 I appreciate the feedback!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, I was thinking since each product had a lot of different ingredients maybe using doing 2 of them in the AM and the rest in the PM I would reap the benefits of each ingredient for the most part.. so maybe I should run 2 for 30days then start 2 more or something? and I was definitely thinking 6 weeks would be optimal on the nolva, was just throwing an example out there of what I plan on kind of following, was thinking a week at 40, 2nd and 3rd week at 20-25mg, last 3 weeks at 12.5 since I have mostly 25mg tabs so half would be 12.5 I appreciate the feedback!
Def run the nolva for 6 weeks straight. as far as the other stuff, you can run them back to back (30 then 30 days). I would personally add in Reduce XT during week 3 for cortisol control.