Pro hormone fatloss?

GSP

Awards
I need to lose fatty midsection but want to make strength gaines. Wats the best prohormone that will help reach these goals? Is olympus Uk stuff good like ostarine or cardine? Any suggestion appreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The two options you listed are not even prohormones

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Yea like he said those r sarms. Are u lookin for ph from oL products? Or what?

GSP

Awards
I was under the impression that they had similar affects as a pro hormone? Well then what would u recommend for a prohormone for fat loss?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well most powerful choice for the combination of effects would be Trenavar if you can get your hands on it.
But thats no stuff for a first cycle.

Please write your stats so we can help you better.

As cycle experiene age height weight strength and lifting experience

GSP

Awards
Ok. I have done two cycles before. I did a cycle of m1t about 8 years ago. Then three years ago I did dmz by olympus labs. I am 27 years old. I weigh 300 lbs. 6'2. Been lifting since 15. Played some college ball, and have a good deal of experience lifting. Workout 4 days a week

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well with M1T under your belt a Trenavar cycle is certainly not a big problem.

I would suggest you try to get enough Trenavar to run it at at least 90mg for 6 weeks.
Further I suggest you either stack it with a high dose of Epiandro, or with Epistane, Halodrol or Methyldiazirinol and something like 4ad, 4dhea, or sup3r dhea.

If you want to take a milder route go with high dose epiandro and 11ketotestosterone.

GSP

Awards
How is the leaning out aspect with these products? Is there a brand u guys favor?Typical pct assist and nolva work well for pct?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva or Clomid and whatever else you want to add. Kingsblood is a good addition, too.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro and 1-andro at 600-1000mg and 300-500mg respectively, daily for 6-8 weeks and eat in caloric deficit of 250-500. You won't lose muscle, you'll likely gain some muscle, and drop a lot of fat

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro and 1-andro at 600-1000mg and 300-500mg daily for 6-8 weeks and eat in caloric deficit of 250-500. You won't lose muscle, you'll likely gain some muscle, and drop a lot of fat
Would add 11-KT at 250mg, too. Or Tren at 90-120mg. Epistane can be used over 1-Andro, too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. I have done two cycles before. I did a cycle of m1t about 8 years ago. Then three years ago I did dmz by olympus labs. I am 27 years old. I weigh 300 lbs. 6'2. Been lifting since 15. Played some college ball, and have a good deal of experience lifting. Workout 4 days a week
How much fat are we looking to lose at 6'2"/300lbs?!

GSP

Awards
I don't really have a goal on cycle. Just as much as I can through better diet

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really have a goal on cycle. Just as much as I can through better diet
Let me better and slightly less politely ask - how fat/overweight are you? It matters.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have that much muscle at 6'2" you could very easily lose that weight without hormones. Eat right, keep lifting and get on the treadmill.

Personally Id spend the money on good nutrition and non hormonal products. These guys can school you on good supps and pre workouts to get an edge.

JMHO

GSP

Awards
Idk about bf percent but id wager im above 30 percent

GSP

Awards
Maybe that was too high, I'm not good at guessing bf percent. But I am overweight

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk about bf percent but id wager im above 30 percent
At 30% body fat I could have you on a diet that you easily shed 10 pounds per month
without hormones or supplements. I personally wouldn't add either until you bottom
out and plateau.

At 30% body fat you also risk lots of side from ph's and steroids liike high blood pressure
and estrogen conversion.

Look into a proper Ketogenic Diet, and once you get it dialed in, you will lose 10 to 15
pounds the 1st month. I lost 20lbs on keto in a month. Not every month mind you, but
the 1st month, then about 8-10 pounds after that.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that was too high, I'm not good at guessing bf percent. But I am overweight
You are probably at least 30%. That would mean you have 210 lbs of lean mass, which is quite a bit. You would be 6'2" and 235 at 12% body fat, which is pretty impressive for someone who has only run 2 cycles in 8 years.

GSP

Awards
Vujade could u pm me to talk that diet then? Appreciate the input and help from everyone

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 30% body fat I could have you on a diet that you easily shed 10 pounds per month
without hormones or supplements. I personally wouldn't add either until you bottom
out and plateau.

At 30% body fat you also risk lots of side from ph's and steroids liike high blood pressure
and estrogen conversion.

Look into a proper Ketogenic Diet, and once you get it dialed in, you will lose 10 to 15
pounds the 1st month. I lost 20lbs on keto in a month. Not every month mind you, but
FWIW this guy posted exactly what I would have had I not been on my cell phone. And in all honestly he's probably more liberal with his time and more likely to be able to help you. You're in good hands here brother !

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
How is the leaning out aspect with these products? Is there a brand u guys favor?Typical pct assist and nolva work well for pct?
Just to answer it for the future, the leaning out is especially good with Tren and 11Keto, but also epiandro shines in helping with a cut.

I usually favor Olympus Labs but the older products that were discontinued are hard to come by, especially at reasonable prices.

With a Methyl and or Tren cycle support should contain TUDCA.

Nolva or Chlomid are the PCT of choice.

HOWEVER, as the other guys said you are better off dieting natty first.

You might want to take 7-Keto-DHEA, which reduces Cortisol levels. Sup3r-7 from Olympus Labs again is a good product.

As you got a little leaner you might consider taking MK677, a growth hormone secretagogue. Also you might look into a few weeks (8-12 imo) of GW501516, a PPAR--agonist.

At 25% bodyfat, but better somewhere between 20-25% Epiandro and 11-Keto should absolutely be worthwhile, below 20% the other cycles are to be considered again.

If you have a hard time managing apetite a stim based fat-burner may help you, but as AAS they are only to be used for certain amounts of time before you need to take a break.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like some already said, PHs or SARMs are a waste here. I'd say the 7keto recommendation might be Ok but maybe better to look into Evomuse Supernova (hope I'm not mixing things up). Supposed to be real good for fatness, even at high fat%.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
out and plateau.

and estrogen conversion.

Agreed with this. If you're around 30% bf you need to drop that through diet alone before you throw a PH in the mix. That is the best advice.