Using FINASTERIDE While on cycle Hinder gains? What about Minoxidil?

Changing

Banned
Awards
Just wondering if using USP version of Finasteride will hinder muscle gains?

Will Minoxidil make you lose hair for it to start regrowth?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if using USP version of Finasteride will hinder muscle gains?

Will Minoxidil make you lose hair for it to start regrowth?
1. Finasteride should not hinder gains. On the contrary it can free a little test.
2. Dunno

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Finasteride should not hinder gains. On the contrary it can free a little test.
2. Dunno
i'm pretty sure dutasteride, which prevents like 95% of 5AR reduction, has caused test increase in males....the finasteride increase was only a hypothetical. i could be wrong.

finasteride is bad for my libido, and seriously reduced my ejaculate volume. as such i only use it on-cycle. i cant imagine that it's very GOOD for gains, especially in the strength department. what cycle were you planning??

kdent7

Awards
i'm pretty sure dutasteride, which prevents like 95% of 5AR reduction, has caused test increase in males....the finasteride increase was only a hypothetical. i could be wrong.

finasteride is bad for my libido, and seriously reduced my ejaculate volume. as such i only use it on-cycle. i cant imagine that it's very GOOD for gains, especially in the strength department. what cycle were you planning??
Does finasteride work that quickly, so that you can just start taking it at the same time you start your cycle or do you have to give it some time to set in.

I was thinking of trying something like this as I noticed that it did lower my strength and libido, but just wasnt sure if it would be effective to take only while "on".

Changing:

There will be increased shedding when you start taking minoxidil, but this is b/c it stimulates regrowth.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
where do you guys buy finasteride, or where can I buy it online legally?
i think i want 5mg tabs for next ON time

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does finasteride work that quickly, so that you can just start taking it at the same time you start your cycle or do you have to give it some time to set in.

I was thinking of trying something like this as I noticed that it did lower my strength and libido, but just wasnt sure if it would be effective to take only while "on".

Changing:

There will be increased shedding when you start taking minoxidil, but this is b/c it stimulates regrowth.
in my experience, yes, the effect is almost immediate. took all of 36 hours off finasteride to get my seminal volume and libido back to normal.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
same old, can you give me a script please? :)))