PH run and PCT help

Smiley1

Awards
My uncle has a fitness coach who told him to run a PH war demonz with REV TEST to block out estrogen. Then he was advised to run nolvadren xt by man for his PCT

My main concern is to avoid gyno or bitch tits.

any thoughts on this run?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
NO SERM NO CYCLE

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
As a minimum, add exem at 12.5 EOD for a sure theng

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is the reasoning behind his suggested cycle, is it just cus some "coach" said to?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
The two compounds in the product are Hexadrone and DMZ. Neither requires an AI.
I am talking about PCT. SERMS boost your T production but also your E2 significantly. You could skip. I wouldn't.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, the ol' "uncle" cycle.

Yea, those usually do work out best when your thoughtful nephew does the smart thing and starts asking questions and finding out info before the cycle is ran, to keep uncle safe.

Good lookin' out OP, smart move!

Smiley1

Awards
What is the reasoning behind his suggested cycle, is it just cus some "coach" said to?
Well it helped him gain 40 lbs in about roughly 2 months or 3 months. So I mean it seems like it works just want to be on the safe side. Just having some trouble on finding a legit site for nolvadex

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Well it helped him gain 40 lbs in about roughly 2 months or 3 months. So I mean it seems like it works just want to be on the safe side. Just having some trouble on finding a legit site for nolvadex
He ran this product for 2-3 months? I wouldn't run a harsh, methylated oral like DMZ for longer than 6 weeks. I can't believe people just take things like this without doing any research just because someone else tells them to.

Smiley1

Awards
He ran this product for 2-3 months? I wouldn't run a harsh, methylated oral like DMZ for longer than 6 weeks. I can't believe people just take things like this without doing any research just because someone else tells them to.
No, he did a cycle for 4 weeks, a month. it contains 90 pills and you take 3 a day morning afternoon and at night or before a workout.
but yeah this is why I'm here. I do plan on running war demonz with the REV TEST and as for my pct i plan on running nolvadren xt by man and nolvadex 20/20/10/10. I mainly just want to make sure my pct is on point to prevent any gyno sides and keep some gains

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
No, he did a cycle for 4 weeks, a month. it contains 90 pills and you take 3 a day morning afternoon and at night or before a workout.
but yeah this is why I'm here. I do plan on running war demonz with the REV TEST and as for my pct i plan on running nolvadren xt by man and nolvadex 20/20/10/10. I mainly just want to make sure my pct is on point to prevent any gyno sides and keep some gains
Why would you run Nolvadex for these compounds ?? Clomid makes more sense in every regard. Why are you so concerned about gyno? Personal fear, or logical reasoning...I'm leaning towards the primary.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday it was your cousin that ran this cycle.....

Smiley1

Awards
Why would you run Nolvadex for these compounds ?? Clomid makes more sense in every regard. Why are you so concerned about gyno? Personal fear, or logical reasoning...I'm leaning towards the primary.
I guess you can say personal fear, who wants man boobs. But yeah I'll go with your advice and run War demonz alone then for my PCT run clomid 50/50/25/25 with REV Test

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I guess you can say personal fear, who wants man boobs. But yeah I'll go with your advice and run War demonz alone then for my PCT run clomid 50/50/25/25 with REV Test
What your missing is that both of the compounds in war demonz have very low almost zero conversion to estrogen and thus thus the likelihood of getting gyno is very small as well. If you actually researched these compounds you would know this. A compound like DMZ would warrant more concern towards liver toxicity so that could be something to think about.

Anyways, yea running war demonz alone and PCT of Clomid+rev test is the most well designed way to run this cycle, in my opinion. Just recognize the severity of using body building drugs. You want to give yourself the best shot at being healthy both during and after a cycle and it's not to be taken lightly.

Smiley1

Awards
What your missing is that both of the compounds in war demonz have very low almost zero conversion to estrogen and thus thus the likelihood of getting gyno is very small as well. If you actually researched these compounds you would know this. A compound like DMZ would warrant more concern towards liver toxicity so that could be something to think about.

Anyways, yea running war demonz alone and PCT of Clomid+rev test is the most well designed way to run this cycle, in my opinion. Just recognize the severity of using body building drugs. You want to give yourself the best shot at being healthy both during and after a cycle and it's not to be taken lightly.
I appreciate it. Everything you and others have been telling me, I do research on. I checked up on DMZ and hexadron and they both have very little to none conversion to estrogen, like you said. I definitely understand liver protection while on PH. My main concern was just the PCT I should run. My uncles coach told him to run the ph with rev test and then nolvadren xt as pct. I've found out that nolvadren xt has some sort of AI to it and natural test boost which is why he probably told him to run that. But appreciate it. Believe me I am still researching all of this from different sources and opinions to see what I am going to run.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ahhh, the ol' "uncle" cycle.

Yea, those usually do work out best when your thoughtful nephew does the smart thing and starts asking questions and finding out info before the cycle is ran, to keep uncle safe.

Good lookin' out OP, smart move!
In his defense i planned my uncles first blast when he got put on trt but ya, i smell bull****

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it. Everything you and others have been telling me, I do research on. I checked up on DMZ and hexadron and they both have very little to none conversion to estrogen, like you said. I definitely understand liver protection while on PH. My main concern was just the PCT I should run. My uncles coach told him to run the ph with rev test and then nolvadren xt as pct. I've found out that nolvadren xt has some sort of AI to it and natural test boost which is why he probably told him to run that. But appreciate it. Believe me I am still researching all of this from different sources and opinions to see what I am going to run.
Sounds good. Just do Clomid 50/50/25/25. Enhanced Chemicals has legitimate research chems