What is causing the tingling?

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Hey guys,

So last night, I shot in the glute as I usually do and everything was fine at first. Approx half an hour later I felt a weird heat/light pain in my chest area.

This morning I woke up fine, but almost two hours later I have tingles in my arms and fingers, what could this be from? It's been a couple of hours but the tingling is still there.

I also want to mention I'm on clen/anavar if that could be a reason as well.

Cheers!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off how do you still have 0 posts with the creation of this?

You could have injected into a vein, or your blood pressure could be high too. Or heart attack if we're WebMDing this

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You could have injected into a vein, or your blood pressure could be high too. Or heart attack if we're WebMDing this
The same reason he has 0 rep points after I (+) repped him.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

So last night, I shot in the glute as I usually do and everything was fine at first. Approx half an hour later I felt a weird heat/light pain in my chest area.

This morning I woke up fine, but almost two hours later I have tingles in my arms and fingers, what could this be from? It's been a couple of hours but the tingling is still there.

I also want to mention I'm on clen/anavar if that could be a reason as well.

Cheers!
What exactly did you "shot in the glute as usually"?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MMMAAAAGGGIIIICCCCCCCC

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
well, since you injected a total of 3mg, you shouldnt have felt anything at all hahaha
No you're right.. and for the record this isn't my first cycle, but is the first time I've experienced this tingling crap.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1mg tren
1 mg masteron
1 mg test
No you're right.. and for the record this isn't my first cycle, but is the first time I've experienced this tingling crap.

At this dosage it wouldn't be suppressive even injected into the testicles.
I would call that a "homeopathic cycle".

Assuming the dosages were higher, look up "tren cough".

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards

Haha too good man, too good :D

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont know if he realizes or not....you said mg not ml...and you didnt give the mg concentration of your gear.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry but what his discribed is NOT a "Tren cough" symptom.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So wait, is TREN cough not related to its glucocorticoid activity lowering immune system?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His symptoms are similar to whats described here:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/strange-tingling-feeling-after-injection-m4269761.aspx

I read about the same sides on other forums, don't remember where, seems to be "tren cough" related.

"tren cough" = hitting a blood vessel
The description in that thread does sound like a blood vessel nick (and with tren a tren cough) and IME it can happen with other androgens as well but it is usually immediate or within minutes.

What the OP did not mention is the metallic taste in his mouth and throat and the tingle in the lips etc...and no "cough".

What concern me is the next day he was still symptomatic and with inclusion of Clen the potential its stroke like symptoms. It could also be nerve issues in his neck and or brachial plexus that causes the tingling in his fingers.

IDK :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The description in that thread does sound like a blood vessel nick (and with tren a tren cough) and IME it can happen with other androgens as well but it is usually immediate or within minutes.

What the OP did not mention is the metallic taste in his mouth and throat and the tingle in the lips etc...and no "cough".

What concern me is the next day he was still symptomatic and with inclusion of Clen the potential its stroke like symptoms. It could also be nerve issues in his neck and or brachial plexus that causes the tingling in his fingers.

The tingling had me thought of a pinched neck nerve too. Hitting the brachial plexus while injecting into the glutes is a mayor accomplishment. LOL

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The tingling had me thought of a pinched neck nerve too. Hitting the brachial plexus while injecting into the glutes is a mayor accomplishment. LOL
I should have stated a lifting aggravated previous neck or BP issue/injury...i have both :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree this sounds much more like a nerve issue.

It's NOT tren cough as that is immediate and you fing know it ha.

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards

Assuming I have hit a blood vessel, what needs to be done now?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing. Don't do it again. If you have these symptoms without injections triggering them then you may want to see a doctor regarding neck or upper extremity nerve issues as tingling fingers hands and arms can be a symptom. But they can also be stroke or heart issues. you're on test Tren mast and clen. have you checked your blood pressure lately?

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Nothing. Don't do it again. If you have these symptoms without injections triggering them then you may want to see a doctor regarding neck or upper extremity nerve issues as tingling fingers hands and arms can be a symptom. But they can also be stroke or heart issues. you're on test Tren mast and clen. have you checked your blood pressure lately?
I haven't checked my blood pressure no.

And yes, it's not the simplest of stacks, just that I am currently prepping for the Arnold Classic in South Africa in May.

So I guess my question is, would it be okay to continue my cycle?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, you need to get a cuff monitor running this sh1t

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't checked my blood pressure no.

And yes, it's not the simplest of stacks, just that I am currently prepping for the Arnold Classic in South Africa in May.

So I guess my question is, would it be okay to continue my cycle?
The issue I'm not clear about is are you getting these symptoms even without or apart from injection?

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
The issue I'm not clear about is are you getting these symptoms even without or apart from injection?
Usually I would only sometimes get them say when I'm asleep during the night and wake up, but not during the day like yesterday no.

Just to update you, today the tingling feeling is nowhere near as bad as yesterday, very minor and so I guess you could say it has passed? (Luckily)