PH

Smiley1

Awards
Need some help here. Ive taken a PH before but I didn't do my research and messed my body up a little. I plan on taking War demonz with Nolvadren xt and aromasin as my pct

Should I take both or would aromasin be enough as a pct

also, should I take anything while on my PH? of course some liver support

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
No, aromasin should not be used for PCT...you want to use a SERM. Aromasin will block conversion of testosterone to estrogen, lowering estrogen, and therefore increases testosterone to estrogen ratio... but it will do NOTHING to stimulate the gonads into testosterone production. If anything, it's used as a bridge into PCT after coming off a cycle where PCT doesn't start for 5-12 days.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin is an AI (aromatase inhibitor). It blocks the Aromatase enzyme from converting your bodies testosterone into estrogen.

Clomid or Nolvadex are both SERMS (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). They trick the brain into thinking that there isn't enough estrogen in the body, so therefore the brain tells the testes to increase testosterone production (so that more test can be converted into estrogen).

SERM for PCT, always. Aromasin would be best used if during your PH or steroid cycle you started to noticed estrogen related side effects, such as gyno. This would indicate that your testosterone levels are very, very high (given your using PH's/steroids) and too much of the testosterone is converting into estrogen. So then you take an AI to block this from happening, and the side effects go away.

Smiley1

Awards
what SERM would you suggest? I know Nolvadex is probably the best but a little sketchy on where to buy it? also I have a cousin who ran war demonz with REV TEST by Revlabs, would that be overkill?

Smiley1

Awards
aahh okay. just answered my questions. thanks for the info

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
what SERM would you suggest? I know Nolvadex is probably the best but a little sketchy on where to buy it? also I have a cousin who ran war demonz with REV TEST by Revlabs, would that be overkill?
It wouldn't be overkill to run both, it just wouldn't be necessary or smart. Best to save Rev Test for AFTER the cycle and use along with SERM (Clomid is better than Nolvadex imo). Rev Test is a natural test booster and will do next to nothing in comparison to War Demonz. Might as well save it for PCT to help restart that test production from every angle possible.

For sake of analogy; Using RevTest during cycle would be like taking Advil while your drinking alcohol to prevent the headache tomorrow morning. Using it during PCT would be like waiting until an hour before you wake up. Best to save it for closer to when you need it.

Smiley1

Awards
Aromasin is an AI (aromatase inhibitor). It blocks the Aromatase enzyme from converting your bodies testosterone into estrogen.

Clomid or Nolvadex are both SERMS (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). They trick the brain into thinking that there isn't enough estrogen in the body, so therefore the brain tells the testes to increase testosterone production (so that more test can be converted into estrogen).

SERM for PCT, always. Aromasin would be best used if during your PH or steroid cycle you started to noticed estrogen related side effects, such as gyno. This would indicate that your testosterone levels are very, very high (given your using PH's/steroids) and too much of the testosterone is converting into estrogen. So then you take an AI to block this from happening, and the side effects go away.
would you suggest taking aromasin while on the PH if I already have some symptoms of gyno? I messed up my body the first time around by not doing my research

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
would you suggest taking aromasin while on the PH if I already have some symptoms of gyno? I messed up my body the first time around by not doing my research
I'll be honest and say that these are questions you should be able to answer on your own if your going to be taking a PH. No need to be an expert on how it all works, but these are basic things and it seems as if more research should be done on your part to understand how PH's work, how PCT works, how AI's work and where they all come into play.

But in any case, to answer your question, I wouldn't suggest aromasin to be used unless symptoms start to come along. If you don't have any estrogen related sides then there's no need to get rid of the estrogen. Common practice is to have an AI like aromasin or exemestane on hand just in case they're needed.

Smiley1

Awards
I'll be honest and say that these are questions you should be able to answer on your own if your going to be taking a PH. No need to be an expert on how it all works, but these are basic things and it seems as if more research should be done on your part to understand how PH's work, how PCT works, how AI's work and where they all come into play.

But in any case, to answer your question, I wouldn't suggest aromasin to be used unless symptoms start to come along. If you don't have any estrogen related sides then there's no need to get rid of the estrogen. Common practice is to have an AI like aromasin or exemestane on hand just in case they're needed.
Yeah, ive been researching on it and I know SERMS are to prevent gyno and to stimulate natural test. I'm most likely going to get aromasin just in case, and run either nolvadex or clomid with Rev test for my PCT. thanks again for the info

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ive been researching on it and I know SERMS are to prevent gyno and to stimulate natural test. I'm most likely going to get aromasin just in case, and run either nolvadex or clomid with Rev test for my PCT. thanks again for the info
Sounds pretty solid

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards

I have no idea why I see this sort of reply so often, the go do some research your not ready reply. What better place to research than a forum full of people with years of experience is by far the best place to " do research". Why not just help the guy out or don't reply?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why I see this sort of reply so often, the go do some research your not ready reply. What better place to research than a forum full of people with years of experience is by far the best place to " do research". Why not just help the guy out or don't reply?
The problem is, that it really takes hours of effort to teach someone the basics. When there are tons of guys needing that the amount of work necessary to educate them gets out of hand.
Now it comes to the fact that the basics where exülained to some other guys and one still can read the threads.
If there are parts someone doesn't understand, this is the place to ask further questions.

If someone needs to know about geografics, will you go and draw everyone who comes and asks an atlas, or will you tell them to look into one already existing and only answer specific questions?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I did help him out. I answered his question I also gave him a disclaimer that some of these things should be understood on your own terms instead of turning to a forum.

Not sure about you, but I wouldn't consider the opinions of fellow bros to necessarily be research. Is it good knowledge, often time explained very well? Yea it is. But it's not research. Go read a study, some literature, a scholarly publication explaining the ways in which the HPTA balances itself and how androgen receptors respond to hormones. That's research. That's what allows you to hear someone else's opinion on this forum and say, hm that makes sense. Or maybe stop and think, well I get what he's saying but I actually don't agree with this method. Anything on this forum is second hand knowledge passed on by someone else. Read a publication and your gaining unedited, non-biased first hand knowledge.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Too, we're dealing with maters of safety here. These are hormones that have very important and drastic effects in the body and tampering with them is serious business. These things aren't just like yea man eat 1.2g of protein p/lb of bodyweight. To venture into the world of PH's or steroid and do them SAFELY (hell, anyone can take them recklessly) there's a certain level of understanding needed. If you truly seek to know how it works, you would be online reading. Not on a forum.

But yes, the forum is an awesome place for knowledge! Don't get me wrong. Tons of people with real experience and feedback and the ability to share certain things. It's very valuable.

Smiley1

Awards
Too, we're dealing with maters of safety here. These are hormones that have very important and drastic effects in the body and tampering with them is serious business. These things aren't just like yea man eat 1.2g of protein p/lb of bodyweight. To venture into the world of PH's or steroid and do them SAFELY (hell, anyone can take them recklessly) there's a certain level of understanding needed. If you truly seek to know how it works, you would be online reading. Not on a forum.

But yes, the forum is an awesome place for knowledge! Don't get me wrong. Tons of people with real experience and feedback and the ability to share certain things. It's very valuable.
Yeah you did answer my questions and I appreciate it. I did some research on my own while asking some questions on this forum, to be on the safe side.

The first time I took PH I only took a liver support with it but did not do a pct therefore I had a hard crash and developed some possible gyno but it wasn't really bad. That's why I wanted to make sure I took the right pct this time around. I knew about SERMs, I guess I just wanted someone's opinion on them. I've also looked up Sup3r PCT by Olympus labs and been getting some good reviews and a few bad saying it doesn't provide a good estrogen blocker/suppresser