Female anavar/clen cycle

Florida34

Awards
Hi!
Can someone give me a breakdown on a proper anavar & clen cycle?
I have never taken either one before and want to make sure I am doing it right.

I have relied on fat burners like hydroxyeleite and Lipodrene which give me tons of energy.

Will anavar and clen give me energy or will I need to take caffeine?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both of these will raise BP; I would strongly suggest using one at a time until you've acclimatized

Is the primary goal to cut?
If so I might suggest running clen alone for 2 weeks to start and see how you like that, it blows natural burners out of the water.

Caffeine, again, try these alone first before adding anything extra.

Before adding more than one at a time do a quick BP check to be sure the clen/var doesn't already have your BP spiked

Clen can give energy, but not in the same fashion as caffeine so if you are an avid caffeine user you are likely to see lethargy upon stopping use

For the var cycle, google is your friend for researching dosing and we can help you out once you have a rough idea. This is just so we are sure you do your own research as well, even though we're a great crowd here I hope no one would plan their cycle entirely on a stranger's forum post

Florida34

Awards
Yes I am looking to cut!

Thank you for the advice.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
You found real Avavar?! Just want to congratulations. That in itself is a great win. Best of luck at 20-30mg a day and 200mcg twice a day of Clen.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You found real Avavar?! Just want to congratulations. That in itself is a great win. Best of luck at 20-30mg a day and 200mcg twice a day of Clen.
200mcg once a day is ridiculous, let alone twice.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't touch the anavar as a female, especially if it's not for competitive purposes; that's just my opinion though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't touch the anavar as a female, especially if it's not for competitive purposes; that's just my opinion though
Every1 has there reasons but if this clen/anavar cycle is just to loose weight faster then let it go. There seems to be a big problem now a days with ****ty personal trainers having girls jump on drugs to see better results for the purpose of making themselves look like real trainers

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I thought my wife was nuts for tapering her clen up to 160mcg lol

mdavis16

Awards
Okay this is sooooo wrong. If you take 200 mcg let alone once you can literally go into cardiac arrest. Whatever you do, do not do this. At MAX all a female will need is 100 mcg once a day (preferably split up the dose throughout the day)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping he meant 20mcg. 400mcg is a damn near death sentence.
Me too lol 20mcg sounds a little more reasonable for a new user.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a lady, do not go above 10mg anavar. Personally I don't like clen so I won't comment there.