Ol gharine skyrocket liver!!!

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Run it 50 days 30 mg every night before sleep, drawn blood 3 days ago and liver values came skyrocketed. Ast 114 alt 62. So this sh.. are toxic more than roids. I am quit with mk.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thats worrying. Did you take anything else during that time? Were you drinking regularly? I just drew some bloods afte a month of mk-677, ill let you know what mine say. This might be why people recommend 5 days on 2 days off (which is what ive started doing, and I only dose 20mg/day at most)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even natural sups can have an effect on liver enzymes

They can be kept in check by using NAC during a cycle and after a cycle.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Estradiol low, shbg high, test in middle range, free test low, igf 1 high, lh and fsh in range but in high border. I suppose something difficult they put in caps, or some mix. Mk 677 must elevated estradiol not drop in low.Went from 98 to 102 kg and body fat stay on same level. In muscles i can see big nitrogen retention and pumps on traning are just amazing. Drawn blood before cycling everything was in perfect state, without free test witch was law. On the start cycle i run three weeks 3 gr daa and throw in folidrone 2.0 last 7 days. So i cant connect low estradiol levels and pretty high shbg ( 2 times higher than max. Allowed level)

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Last run 8 weeks 1 andro 700 mg per day, 400 mg 4 andro daily, and epiandro 1000 mg daily. Max ast 63 alt 72, methyls same range liver values.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Run it 50 days 30 mg every night before sleep, drawn blood 3 days ago and liver values came skyrocketed. Ast 114 alt 62. So this sh.. are toxic more than roids. I am quit with mk.
Then your not taking what you think you are.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have before bloods?

Are you also taking DAA and FD2.0 or did I read that wrong. DAA has conflicting data.

Where did you purchase?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I run daa in first 20 days of january and feel significantly bost test levels (genomyx daa pure powder-order from reputable web site from uk) also i lived in europe. Last 15 days i have had started run folidrone 2.0 but i drop it beside because i got horrible gut refux and acid. Before mk i drawn blood and everything was in perfect state.Mk also bought from the same store, and it is legit 100 %. Run it a few times but never run with it cycle support because they said no liver toxicity, especially because it is cap version. I made mistake because on bottle there is warning max use 2 caps daily for 8 weeks. So the question is what mix they put in caps. Again hormone panel i wrote on top, lh and fsh level is about 7-10, so in caps there is no prohormone, but esradiol drop low, shbg sky high, test normal 21 ng, free low 1.1 %.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Tomorow i will done again liver panel and igf 1 so update info very soon. I will go to another labs, i have had discontiniued all pils so will see numbers.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed as I'm running OLs MK at the moment

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
What brand of MK-677 did you use? I have a feeling it wasnt MK-677 at all... My bloods just came back and after a month of usage my liver values are still within range (upper 20s). Ive read about your case in other forums and most people seem to agree this is something that happens when suppliers put something else instead of the mk-677. It might also be byproducts from crappy synthesis.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Today ast 52 alt 130, still alt rising.
Start taking some on cycle support like ar1macare pro. You need some liver healing and its just health in a bottle if you think about it. Plus the arimistane might give you a bit of a performance enhancement.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs gharine bought it on ***********.com

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs gharine bought it on ***********.com
Oh damn....Thats the one im currently using...Well, as I said, my bloods came back looking fine after a month on i, but then again I never pushed the dose past 20mg/day and since week 2 ive been doing 5 days on 2 days off.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I bought mine on the beginning of january and started cycle. Run it same brand 5 cycles but never did bloodwork on it. Caps are white green combo, and the site power...... are represent on oficiall olympus l... site like oficiall retailer. I got 8 pounds muscle mass without gaining extra fat. Traps grew up huge, something else they put in caps. I will get another igf 1 values in few days.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
8 pounds of muscle on a GH booster sounds like a HOAX haha. Mind you, this stuff does make you retain water and does give you a bit of a water weight gain similar to that of steroids but not 8 pounds....Ive actually dropped like 7 pounds since I started using it (I was cutting and on a bunch of other stuff but you get the point). Can you think of ANYTHING outside of the supp that might be responsible? Also, 5 cycles might have something to do with it. Ive never heard of anyone who has run this many cycles on it so far. This might be one of those LONG LONG term side effects. Good to know tho, unless you figure out whats going on Im gonna keep my run to a couple of weeks past PCT and then stop it until next year. This stuff is nice but not CRAZY LIVER VALUES nice....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought mine on the beginning of january and started cycle. Run it same brand 5 cycles but never did bloodwork on it. Caps are white green combo, and the site power...... are represent on oficiall olympus l... site like oficiall retailer. I got 8 pounds muscle mass without gaining extra fat. Traps grew up huge, something else they put in caps. I will get another igf 1 values in few days.
We do not put anything in our products other than what is listed on the label. This could be your body's own personal way of reacting to MK-677 or there could be other external factors that come into play here. The liver is the body's filter for everything it ingests. Almost any number of things could affect AST and ALT readings. For example, regularly taking acetaminophen or even one time use around the test time would affect the readings. Same goes for readings in response to alcohol use. Elevated readings can be an acute response or from chronic usage. It is irresponsible to make speculations at this point.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I run 5 cycle from begining 2014 year. So this is not much in three years for 6 -8 week period.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I did ultrasound abdomen on april 2016 and all organs including liver were in perfect state. Last short run ol gharine was in september just one bottle.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Did you workout the morning before you had bloods drawn? Working out actually causes a brief transient increase of liver enzymes right after.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Working out before a bloodtest can really screw the liver value reading, last time i was checked i was asked to not workout 3 day before the blood draw.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Did you workout the morning before you had bloods drawn? Working out actually causes a brief transient increase of liver enzymes right after.
Oh snap, TNlifting beat me to the point !

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Didnt workout 3 days before first bloodwork. Ast will go up by workout while alt is more liver specific enzyme. GGt was in range 14 (ref. range 10-55). I found on net similar cases where people got similar elevations ast and alt 100 points behind uper range by using pure hgh. Liver must make more igf1 itself by higher dose of hgh in system so there is maybe some connection.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What would they have put in it instead? You're not shut down, you said all your other labs were within range, so it's not a steroid.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of cheap filler liver toxic compounds out there, NSAIDs like acetaminophen is one of them. I am not saying AT ALL that OL did this, I would never assume this and I am currently taking Ghar1ne with a lot of success. IF there was some tampering, id say its from the supplier or middleman. There are plenty of people on ebay emptying out PHs and **** and replacing the contents with fake pills that look the same and shrink wrapping those bitches so youd never tell. Again, NOT saying this is the case here, im just making conversation xD

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are a lot of cheap filler liver toxic compounds out there, NSAIDs like acetaminophen is one of them. I am not saying AT ALL that OL did this, I would never assume this and I am currently taking Ghar1ne with a lot of success. IF there was some tampering, id say its from the supplier or middleman. There are plenty of people on ebay emptying out PHs and **** and replacing the contents with fake pills that look the same and shrink wrapping those bitches so youd never tell. Again, NOT saying this is the case here, im just making conversation xD
I didn't think of that, but the way he's talking about how crazy his gains are, makes it seems like he's accusing them of using a steroid instead of MK 677.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt be surprised if an ebay seller-type-dude figured "Hey, ill just replace it with a cheap methyl I have in stock that produces similar effects but even better...dudes will love it and ill make a quick buck"...I hope this is not the case

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
LH 6.08 IU/L (reference range 1.7-8.6)
FSH 9.07 IU/L (reference range 1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 82.74 p/mol/L( reference range 99.4-192)LOW
SHBG 84.01nmol/L (reference range 14.5-48.4) HIGH
Testosterone 20.58 nmol/L (reference range 8.65-29)
Testosterone free 1.1 LOW % (reference range 1.68-
2.97)
HGH 0.54 ng/ml

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I think gigante35, you did stop taking the ghar1ne now, right?
If liver values do not sink in about a week and do not normalise in about 4, and there is no other culprit, possibility is high its an autoimmune problem and not really related to the mk677.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I Agree, will do more bloodworks and more info soon.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I wouldnt be surprised if an ebay seller-type-dude figured "Hey, ill just replace it with a cheap methyl I have in stock that produces similar effects but even better...dudes will love it and ill make a quick buck"...I hope this is not the case
This for me the URL is blurred out. anyway you could post picture of bottle? was it completely sealed when you got it? wondering if where you got it replaced it with a PH?

But also side note one time i was taking a pre workout, some random brand, and it made my liver enzymes sky rocket also, not as high as yours but very high. stopped it took some NAC and was fine. Bit worried myself as I ma about to start an LGD and MK cycle next Monday.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats a decent dosage and i can see that happening.. but those are high levels.

I always sun sarms with SNS liverXT and have never had any issues..

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to more tests results. I agree that a single blood test does little more than confirm or deny the need for a retest. Also a fantastic process for instilling anxiety. My liver enzymes were so out of whack due to a bout of anxiety i suffered post head trauma a couple years ago the doctor thought I may be suffering organ failure. Further tests showed no issues and some months later my values were in the healthy range. I also don't see how it would be possible to gain 10lbs of muscle on MK in such a short span of time. Training and dietary factors are going to have a much greater influence there..Were gains out of the ordinary given those factors? I can believe 10lb water retention as a possible side of MK.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I actually regain this 8 lbs muscles because i had big surgery in october, so i lost 15 lbs during 4 months i have had missed the gym. I had started workout on easy level, but 20 years spent in gym and muscle memory brought muscles back. After first training i had started grow and saw big gains. Didnt used any painkillers last 3 months, and i got shape in one month what i had lost in september. Because of healing i decided run mk 677 like most or time of using. Raising igf 1 levels better healing. After first cap i got big gut problems (acid reflux), and colon problems( aggravated internal hemorrhoids ) starting bleading. Today 3 days after last cap i drunk this crap, everything has stopped. I will do in a few days complete liver panel, hdl, ldl, etc.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
From first dose i had better sleep, night sweats with period of insomnia, dry mouths until today, under skin water retention, big nitrogen retention with big pumps on training. This is small part i had felt but are marked like usually with using mk. This version are not mesylat version because of that water retention must be espected. The question is one more time, what they had mixed in caps? I wrote this post because i saw young people on net and forum are intending cruising between 6-12months to see any results. This is insane, learn on mine mistakes.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I cant upload pictures anybody had similar problems?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Got bloodwork from 07/03/2017 (igf 1 33.07nmol/L reference range 8.97-29.38) HIGH. Nothing special -run 55 days cycle (10 days 20 mg, 45 days 30 mg).
Last caplets took 36 hour before drawn blood. Before igf 1 from 02/03/2017 was 34.57 nmol/l, 30 mg gharine took 12 hours efora drawn blood.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
At least it shows the Ghar1ne worked as expected, reassuring that you got the real deal.
Then again it means the liver problems are either mk677 specific or nothing supplement related at all.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
There is only one "version" as far as I know and it is Ibutamoren mesylate. I believe someone got to the bottom of this bit of misinformation circulating in another thread??

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I guess they get their raws from China like all the "supplement" companies..?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I agreed with you, just see estradiol numbers. You can find on net several bloodworks mk 677 and estradiol was always on the higher end. This is something like nolvadren xt (contains atd old version), or mix mild proh...one sh..!!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I agreed with you, just see estradiol numbers. You can find on net several bloodworks mk 677 and estradiol was always on the higher end. This is something like nolvadren xt (contains atd old version), or mix mild proh...one sh..!!
are there prohormones in nolvadren xt?!?! i was gonna buy it on monday.
Nolvadren Xt 56 caps from Man Sports

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari nutrition version from 2013 has atd and so on, no proh.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Gaspari nutrition version from 2013 has atd and so on, no proh.
is nolvadren xt 56 caps from man sports GOOD TO GO?

or do you have any problem with it?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate ran MK from OL for 12-18 months straight without a break low dose 10mg. He never mentioned any health issues.