Sparta Nutrition "HARD"

echy

Awards
Hi guys,

Im new to this forum here and was hoping to get some feedback from you guys regarding a supplement that I've recently been reading. Sparta Nutrition "HARD" seems to describe all the things that im trying to acheive. Has anyone used this product before? Im thinking of getting this along with the Trojan PCT.

Just wanted to know if its worth it.

Thanks in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any reccomendations for SERM?
For pct I would try and pick up some nolva or clomid. If you get nolva run it 20/20/10/10 (dosage for a 4 week pct) and if you get clomid run it 50/50/25/25. You could also throw in an otc pct product and an otc test booster to aid in you pct but if you get a serm that is the most important thing for getting your hormones levels back to normal.

echy

Awards
Thanks Justthere4comm. It looks as though the new V2 has different ingredients 1-Andro and Epiandro

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1-Andro is the 'growth factor' and Epiandro is your 'test base' for the lethargy brought on by 1-Andro.
Nothing else is different regarding your PCT.

Research for yourself any and all compounds you will consider taking into your system, their potential up and down sides,
and then make an intelligent decision based on that research. In the end, it is you who must be comfortable with each.

Good luck! Growth! and Health!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-Andro is the 'growth factor' and Epiandro is your 'test base' for the lethargy brought on by 1-Andro.
Nothing else is different regarding your PCT.

Research for yourself any and all compounds you will consider taking into your system, their potential up and down sides,
and then make an intelligent decision based on that research. In the end, it is you who must be comfortable with each.

Good luck! Growth! and Health!
I don't understand people equating epiandro to a "test base". It converts into DHT, not test. Yes it can ameliorate low energy/libido, but it is not a test base.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/270851-epiandro-vs-dermacrine.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/287067-test-base-andro.html

I haven't used 1-Andro, 4-Andro, or anything from SPARTA.
I would differ from those whom have used SPARTA Hard.

You have to understand, I'm a stickler for grammar for vocabulary. Neither of those are a "test base". The only true test base from OTC products are 4-andro based products like androdiol from Hi-Tech. Pure 4-andro coupled with cyclosome delivery for the best absorption possible.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sparta Nutrition "HARD"

You have to understand, I'm a stickler for grammar for vocabulary. Neither of those are a "test base". The only true test base from OTC products are 4-andro based products like androdiol from Hi-Tech. Pure 4-andro coupled with cyclosome delivery for the best absorption possible.
I realize that.
Appreciated. Agreed.
Add 4-Andro.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
All of their products are legit.run lean with hard very good.use their pct and cycle aupport.the spartan pct is really good.

echy

Awards
Have you experience any side effects with their products? Gyno, acne, hair loss?