Anavar and ....?!

zincd

Awards
Greetings to all,

I have a good source of unigen oxavar...

Now i am at 6 six week of ostarine ,5 weeks i have been on 20MG now i went up to 25 MG, also i started taking Epiandro(Super-epi) about 4 days ago!

I am planing to go 6 weeks with anavar 50mg/ed, and i know it is the best to stack with test, but i dont want to inject and i want to do a mild pct just with clomid not hcg and others..

What do you think guys it is ok to stack the var with epiandro and osta?

My goals : lose some fat while keeping muscles!

Thank you!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter bro cos you're gonna lose all the muscle that you might gain after cycle

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Anavar,contrary to popular belief, will suppress your natural testosterone, you will be shutdown buddy

zincd

Awards
Anavar,contrary to popular belief, will suppress your natural testosterone, you will be shutdown buddy
i think i will be suppressed yes very suppresed but not completly shut down from var!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
A lot of ppl on here have ran an anavar only cycle with gains that they keep for a while but anavar with a test base and a proper pct will give amazing results.
Now, other ppl on here have ran anavar only cycle to find that they feel like crap afterwards with shrunken nuts. Is that what you want dude, because if you don't care about your balls then go right ahead

zincd

Awards
A lot of ppl on here have ran an anavar only cycle with gains that they keep for a while but anavar with a test base and a proper pct will give amazing results.
Now, other ppl on here have ran anavar only cycle to find that they feel like crap afterwards with shrunken nuts. Is that what you want dude, because if you don't care about your balls then go right ahead
No bro, that is the reason that i am here and im asking i dont want to do things wrong!

But as i am informed if i include the test base then i need to get an AI to be sure that i dont end up with the gyno!

and test as i know shuts you complety off! so i need clomid + hcg ...

i dont want to inject HCG-s and they're expensive and hard to find original in my country!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just stick with the super and the osta if you don't want to inject

pswain1

Awards
I did 6 and 8 week cycles twice with osta shred and epiandro. I think maybe the first time it was with dermacrine. Shut down hard on both cycles. You are already too far into your oral cycle to add another. I would hold off and after your pct and a min of 12 weeks off then do the anavar with dermacrine or epiandro. I have ran anavar a few times, but not recently and always had great results but not shut down as hard as I was with osta shred. Your safety is more important.

zincd

Awards
I did 6 and 8 week cycles twice with osta shred and epiandro. I think maybe the first time it was with dermacrine. Shut down hard on both cycles. You are already too far into your oral cycle to add another. I would hold off and after your pct and a min of 12 weeks off then do the anavar with dermacrine or epiandro. I have ran anavar a few times, but not recently and always had great results but not shut down as hard as I was with osta shred. Your safety is more important.
Thank you bro, planing to stop osta, it looks like didnt do anything to me just lowed my T and gave me a lethargy,

I will go anavar/epiandro for 6 weeks than Clomid and elim1nate for pct

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you run 4-andro...at 200-300mg a day it wont give you gyno and it will add a small smount of test to help the gains be more retainable. You should realize Anavar isnt going to give you amazing results by itself when its routinely given to women...If you trully cant pin test then id suggest either 4-andro to round up your cycle. A little estrogen isnt bad for you. In fact, crashing your estrogen will diminish your gains.

zincd

Awards
Why dont you run 4-andro...at 200-300mg a day it wont give you gyno and it will add a small smount of test to help the gains be more retainable. You should realize Anavar isnt going to give you amazing results by itself when its routinely given to women...If you trully cant pin test then id suggest either 4-andro to round up your cycle. A little estrogen isnt bad for you. In fact, crashing your estrogen will diminish your gains.
I dont have it right now and to order it it takes week to come, it is somthing wrong that i will run with epiandro

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
There shouldnt be much wrong at first. Your natural T will carry you for a little bit. Once it becomes supressed, your body will only have DHT and anavar to run on...thats not good. Your estrogen will crash and your anabolism will be minimal compared to when theres test alongside. Order the 4-andro NOW and start running it ASAP. I think ull be glad u did. BTW epi blocks estro through DHT. I wouldnt worry about estro side effects...only from crashed estro levels.

zincd

Awards
There shouldnt be much wrong at first. Your natural T will carry you for a little bit. Once it becomes supressed, your body will only have DHT and anavar to run on...thats not good. Your estrogen will crash and your anabolism will be minimal compared to when theres test alongside. Order the 4-andro NOW and start running it ASAP. I think ull be glad u did. BTW epi blocks estro through DHT. I wouldnt worry about estro side effects...only from crashed estro levels.
Thank you very much bro, ill order now super 4, what about super 1, wich is the besto to inculde with var and super epi ?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
1-andro is more anabolic than 4-andro, im not sure how it compares to anavar since it requires conversion. If you have the money laying around and want to see what it adds, it wouldnt be a terrible idea. Maybe someone who has more experience with 1-andro and anavar can chime in.

zincd

Awards
1-andro is more anabolic than 4-andro, im not sure how it compares to anavar since it requires conversion. If you have the money laying around and want to see what it adds, it wouldnt be a terrible idea. Maybe someone who has more experience with 1-andro and anavar can chime in.
Thank you

So now, should i continue ostarine/epiandro till 4andro come than stop osta/epi and go for var/andro? Or what?

Or to stop it all and just wait for 4 andro to come, i have been 5 weeks on ostarine and 4 days on epiandro

Ps : it will take 3 weeks for 4andro to come

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT STOP EVERYTHING, you are on all orals. Thats a terrible idea unless you wanna go straight into PCT. For now run the osta and epi. Since all of the stuff you are taking is rather mild id stack var/andro/epiandro.

pswain1

Awards
Continue what you had originally planned and then after a proper pct and time off then worry about your next cycle will be with the anavar.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Greetings to all,

I have a good source of unigen oxavar...

Now i am at 6 six week of ostarine ,5 weeks i have been on 20MG now i went up to 25 MG, also i started taking Epiandro(Super-epi) about 4 days ago!

I am planing to go 6 weeks with anavar 50mg/ed, and i know it is the best to stack with test, but i dont want to inject and i want to do a mild pct just with clomid not hcg and others..

What do you think guys it is ok to stack the var with epiandro and osta?

My goals : lose some fat while keeping muscles!

Thank you!
What was the initial plan of that cycle?