Caloric deficit vs Caloric surplus on Tren

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, im planning on running a 8-10 week cycle. My second cycle(please dont tell me wait more then run tren on this forum)
Stats
6'1
95 kg
15% body fat
been cutting for two weeks (mini cut)
Test P (1-8) 50 mg EOD
Tren A(1-8) 60-75 mg EOD
Adex 0.25 mg eod or 1 mg every 4 days
maybe HCG last 4 week before PCT
PCT taken care of

My main question is in my diet should i be clean bulking/recomp(caloric surplus) or cutting (caloric deficit) given im trying to drop body fat to around 10% but if im focusing on cutting im gonna drop even more possibly 7-8% but if i can clean bulk while getting to 10-11% body fat thats good enough.
What do u guys think?
My main question is can i build muscle with tren on a caloric deficit if so ill be cutting while putting on lean muscle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question I think it will be very difficult to try and put on lean mass while in a caloric deficit and on tren. I would say make your goal to get down to 10% bf maybe lower and then if you do get lower then after your run put on lean mass if you get below 10% bf. That's the way I would do it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren suites either goal. Why aren't you matching your cycle to meet your goals instead of switching up your goals to cater to the steroids you are running? Sounds counterproductive.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tren will get you what you're after in either scenario here.

That is a lower dose, which is fine but you may end up preferring 100 EoD on your tren ace. I rarely tell people to up the dose but it may be worth a try here a few weeks in.

If the focus is a cut, eat in a slight deficit. You won't lose lean mass on this.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very helpful responses, i think im gonna cut to 12% off cycle then run tren as a clean bulk as if and see where that takes me.