SD stack with 4ad/1-T or Max lmg?

K

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
I am going to start a SD cycle next week, and was set on stacking it with 4AD/1-T trans. But after reading some posts of people stacking with Max Lmg, I am not sure which one to use. I am looking for lean mass gain. I am prone to sexual side effects with PH's, so I was going to add the 4AD/1-T, but I don't want to retain alot of water. I have read the other threads on stacking with SD, just wanted feedback on these 2 particular stacks.

Thanks

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
id help if i could, ive asked if BSN testabolin run with SD for 3 weeks was ok, but no one responded.

B

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Why not just stack it all for 6weeks or so. I think im going to do that at the start of july.

K

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
ok I will start Friday

S1+ 4 squirts in the morning
SD 10mgs. at breakfast
LMG 25 mgs. at lunch
SD 10mgs. before workout
S1+ 2 squirts after shower
LMG 25 mgs. after dinner

32 195lbs. 13% BF workintout 3 years, have done 4 other ph cycles. Usally very sensitive to ph's, I usealy do 1/2 of recommend dose due to sides.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just ran 30mg of sd for 22days then tapered down to 10mg the last 4days.
400mg of 1test for 18days
266mg of 4ad for 18 days.
I loved it. no bloat, I dont get much anyway. I dose high because I'm not sensitive to ph's. strength, lean muscle and lost bodyfat. I'm 9days into pct and have kept 6lbs so far. I gained 8lbs total. I cant comment much on the LMG.