How Long for MENT to Kick In ??

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Just started a Trestolone Ace (MENT) cycle this week at 50mg/day.

Just wondering how long it takes to start feeling the effects. (I work out 5-6 days/week).

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Anyone ???

Anyone ???

Bueller ???

Bueller ???

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
IM, TD, oral? There is a slight difference between Mentabolan and Trestolone Acetate - ment being an active PH to Trestolone.

50-100mg of TD/oral Trest Ace (Dermatrest) had me noticing a difference in the way I felt within the first few days. By the end of the 1st week, the gains (weight gain/aggression etc) were starting to come on. Most of the weight gain, which was very dry for me, happened withing the first 2-3 weeks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id be a little surprised if youre not seeing anything within 48hrs. Like, almost immediate weight gain and muscle fullness.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You should feel trest almost right away.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The first time I took Trest ace I dosed in the morning and by the time I got to the pool hours later I noticed veins shooting out everywhere. No exaggeration

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on it now actually. Noticed effects the first week for sure.

Anvil72

Awards
In a few days, weights begin feeling a bit lighter. Delts just begin to round out in a week for IM. Dermatrest is no joke either. I overdosed it, confused the number of pumps from the bottle with my dermacrine for a few days. (4 pumps instead of 1) I was on edge and had little patience for monotony or inefficiency. When laying in bed, if you can feel your slow heartbeat shake the bed you had too much. I had to give blood on it and I took aspiring to manage bp. Trest is hands down my fav compound. I have only been using it for two weeks at 75mg per week until I get my TRT script to stack on it, it is like I am on 150mg TCyp realistically.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
agreed with the rest, its almost instant. within a day you'll feel it and within that first week you'll see results in strength, pump, hardness, bloat, etc.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Not to hijack but is 50mg ED the general starting dosage for IM administration?

Randallk21

Awards

Just wondering how long it takes to start feeling the effects. (I work out 5-6 days/week).
Are you using EA's ment?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the rest, at the longest 3 days to feel trest ace. Btw, try very very low sodium throughout the day and only high glycemic carbs (but not just straight up sugar, like white rice/pasta with protien) you get none of the bloat and like twice the fullness, the potential for glycogen storage and nutrient partitioning with even a moderate dose of IM trest is amazing, and it can be bloat free and dry if your NA is in check.

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Sorry 2 bring up an older thread, but what are accronyms IM and ED? Intramuscular and edible? Also, is oral liquid and pill versions os say, ment, yk11 etc any more or less potent compared 2 each other? Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry 2 bring up an older thread, but what are accronyms IM and ED? Intramuscular and edible? Also, is oral liquid and pill versions os say, ment, yk11 etc any more or less potent compared 2 each other? Thanks
Intramuscular, transdermal, and oral. Liquid and pill is just 2 different mediums, as long as they are both properly dosed they would be the exact same. Compounds tend to break down quicker in suspension but are easier to adjust micro dosing compared to pills. Injectable is far superior to any form of oral or transdermal

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ed is each day.
Eod is every other day

Liquid is easier to put up the booty hole for maximum absorption if one doesn't inject.

If you aren't injecting, you should def be doing anal administration for maximum gains.
:smoker:

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Okay, so I used IM MENT at the time I initially created this thread - 50mg/day - and seemed to work fairly well in terms of strength and fairly decent muscular gains - though I don't think my diet was properly dialed in.

Gonna try oral version now - likely at 50mg per day. Just trying to figure out WHEN to dose during the day - morning, split, etc. Any thoughts?

KennyMane96

Awards
I started using Trest Ace from Amino Asylum and Ive been doing 50mg every day for over a week now and haven't noticed much of anything...

KennyMane96

Awards
Doesn’t sound like it’s legit!
It just sucks because tons of people from here and reddit and other forums all swear by Amino Asylum and than when i try it out I get robbed :(

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It just sucks because tons of people from here and reddit and other forums all swear by Amino Asylum and than when i try it out I get robbed :(
I was looking at their order process just for fun….and all it said for shipping was “flat rate” ….I like to know the full amount before submitting an order….

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking at their order process just for fun….and all it said for shipping was “flat rate” ….I like to know the full amount before submitting an order….
When you fill in your address it will show the price. It's like 8 or 10 bucks.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A week is not enough time to say that you've been robbed and 50mg a day is a large dose. Do you have experience with trest?

KennyMane96

Awards
A week is not enough time to say that you've been robbed and 50mg a day is a large dose. Do you have experience with trest?
This is my first ever run with trest. I started Test C 200mg/week for trt at the same time I started it. Was going to do a lil blast and cruise with the trest starting at 25mg each day but noticed nothing so I jumped it up to 50mg a couple days ago. I heard trest was very fast acting so thats why I was thinking i got robbed. Does it just take time to build up for some people??

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well first it would have been much wiser to start the test, and give that some time before adding another compound….especially trest

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is my first ever run with trest. I started Test C 200mg/week for trt at the same time I started it. Was going to do a lil blast and cruise with the trest starting at 25mg each day but noticed nothing so I jumped it up to 50mg a couple days ago. I heard trest was very fast acting so thats why I was thinking i got robbed. Does it just take time to build up for some people??
It is fast acting compared to the longer esters but even test prop takes a week or 2 to really notice it. Just be careful with the high dosage because if it gets outta control estrogen or prolact wise it's not good. Trest is my favorite anabolic. At 200mg test I would probably just add 12.5mg Ed of trest and wait about 3 or 4 weeks before increasing it. I hope you have a dopamine agonist and a strong ai.

KennyMane96

Awards
It is fast acting compared to the longer esters but even test prop takes a week or 2 to really notice it. Just be careful with the high dosage because if it gets outta control estrogen or prolact wise it's not good. Trest is my favorite anabolic. At 200mg test I would probably just add 12.5mg Ed of trest and wait about 3 or 4 weeks before increasing it. I hope you have a dopamine agonist and a strong ai.
Thanks for the info!! I have some anastrozole and aromasin ready for any upcoming estrogen sides. What would be a good dopamine agonist tho?

KennyMane96

Awards
Pramipexole or cabergoline. OTC options are inhibit p by sns.
Yeah Ive seen people mention prami and caber when running Trest. I wonder if I can find it on napsgear. Thanks again for the info man!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@ 50 a day within a week id expct to be pretty bloated or super full and super pumped in the gym. I felt there t- ace was underdosed myself when i used it. It wasnt bunk tho. Definately some trest in there

KennyMane96

Awards
@ 50 a day within a week id expct to be pretty bloated or super full and super pumped in the gym. I felt there t- ace was underdosed myself when i used it. It wasnt bunk tho. Definately some trest in there
Ive seen some people on reddit say their stuff was tested and it only came back like 40mg/ml. So im thinking i just got an underdosed one most likely. Maybe they seen it was my first time buying it and didnt want me to hurt myself lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive seen some people on reddit say their stuff was tested and it only came back like 40mg/ml. So im thinking i just got an underdosed one most likely. Maybe they seen it was my first time buying it and didnt want me to hurt myself lol.
Consider yourself lucky then if this is first time and your taking 50mg a day. Hope you got your ai's and serm handy. Trest is the gyno queen and 350/week is alot of methyl estrogen, even talf thst is a decent dose

KennyMane96

Awards
Consider yourself lucky then if this is first time and your taking 50mg a day. Hope you got your ai's and serm handy. Trest is the gyno queen and 350/week is alot of methyl estrogen, even talf thst is a decent dose
I started off at 25mg for the first 4days than went up to 50mg the past three days. Ima drop back down though and just do 25mg and see if I feel something by next week.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started using Trest Ace from Amino Asylum and Ive been doing 50mg every day for over a week now and haven't noticed much of anything...
6 yr old thread resurrection! lol

If you’ve been pinning ace for over a week and feel the same your oil is bunk or you have crazy genetics.

KennyMane96

Awards
6 yr old thread resurrection! lol

If you’ve been pinning ace for over a week and feel the same your oil is bunk or you have crazy genetics.
That would absolutely suck to be genetically immune to one of the most hyped up anabolics out there :(

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used a lot of trest from them and it was always legit and many other products all good to go. I've read of a few people thinking they got underdosed. But that I'm sure can happen from time to time. I'd give it another week at least. Like I said everything I've used has been legit. I will say getting ahold of them it takes a day or so before they reply but they always do.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i noticed within 24-36 hours for sure, was eating everything in site

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would absolutely suck to be genetically immune to one of the most hyped up anabolics out there :(
Nah I bet something’s awry. Perhaps try decanoate ester? Gives me more bang for the buck

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve even done 1 mL (150mg) sub Q in the hip fat weekly before with exceptional results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nah I bet something’s awry. Perhaps try decanoate ester? Gives me more bang for the buck
I think too many ppl assume you take steroids and become jacked and they forget about the required 5-10 years of eating right and busting your ass in the gym while taking steroids. This is the first thing that comes to mind whenever someone says "How long does x-y-z take to kick in". Im not pointing a finger at whoevers thread this is. But in general the ppl who Are worried about stuff kicking in usually are ppl who buy some gear and "work out" and add a few pounds on cycle and loose a few post and end up back at square 1 for 10 years in a row

Russianstarr

Awards

You will see an increase in BP almost immediately if its real trestolone ace

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You will see an increase in BP almost immediately if its real trestolone ace
Billy finished this cycle in 2017, he never came back tho.

With that said, my bp dosent go up on trest, anadrol or anything really unless im pounding food. I dont think its a good idea to judge effectiveness on negative side effects. Ppl do this a lot with tren and gh. Bros be like, yo, this tren got me pissed off, night sweats and my bp 156/92 so you know its good stuff. Or i got moon face and numb hands on 2iu of theses blue tops so you know its real.

Or......... lol, you just are bad at managing your drugs.... not you personally, you get what im saying

Russianstarr

Awards
Billy finished this cycle in 2017, he never came back tho.

With that said, my bp dosent go up on trest, anadrol or anything really unless im pounding food. I dont think its a good idea to judge effectiveness on negative side effects. Ppl do this a lot with tren and gh. Bros be like, yo, this tren got me pissed off, night sweats and my bp 156/92 so you know its good stuff. Or i got moon face and numb hands on 2iu of theses blue tops so you know its real.

Or......... lol, you just are bad at managing your drugs.... not you personally, you get what im saying
I totally understand you bro.
Its easy to give anything or anyone a bad name.
If I use trest personally my BP goes up to 135/ 70 from 122/ 62 within 24 hours.

Now I'm guessing you thought I meant a bp increase to be a large negative increase, I was merely stating mine increases, and I've never seen one person use it that doesn't get an initial spike in BP.
I'm pretty sure you do too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I use trest personally my BP goes up to 135/ 70 from 122/ 62 within 24 hours.

Now I'm guessing you thought I meant a bp increase to be a large negative increase, I was merely stating mine increases, and I've never seen one person use it that doesn't get an initial spike in BP.
No i dont get any initial spike or nothing, i dont with anything. Im not saying ive never expirenced a increase in bp, and my bp runs slightly high almost always. Low 130's/85 is pretty typical for me. But il give you a good example, i was on roughly 450 test/450 eq, i raised thpse slightly and last week i added 100mg tren ace per week and 20mg epistane per day and bp has remained in the same range its been all year.

During my workouts my bp does get much higher on orals but its only when im pushing it in the gym.

If im sparring or on the heavybag and im really going hard my bp wont even register lol.

But maybe all the high intensity cardio i do most of the year is why the orals and other stuff dont effect it?

Most of my cycles max out around 700mg tops and this one will at 1.5gm so maybe things will change when i get to tjose doses

Russianstarr

Awards
No i dont get any initial spike or nothing, i dont with anything. Im not saying ive never expirenced a increase in bp, and my bp runs slightly high almost always. Low 130's/85 is pretty typical for me. But il give you a good example, i was on roughly 450 test/450 eq, i raised thpse slightly and last week i added 100mg tren ace per week and 20mg epistane per day and bp has remained in the same range its been all year.

During my workouts my bp does get much higher on orals but its only when im pushing it in the gym.

If im sparring or on the heavybag and im really going hard my bp wont even register lol.

But maybe all the high intensity cardio i do most of the year is why the orals and other stuff dont effect it?

Most of my cycles max out around 700mg tops and this one will at 1.5gm so maybe things will change when i get to tjose doses
You are obviously a very healthy guy and knows his body well.
I didn't mean any offence by what I said.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

FWIW, I am doing no cardio, not healthy, and I am same way. First shot of Trest I can feel it and can definitely see it on my cuff bp reader - I started Telmisartan preemptively this go around.

Today is day 5, hunger is awesome every day, up 10lbs of water, got the Trest belly bloat, pumped and shoulders filling up on 25mg daily. Running hotter.

With Trest Ace, most people should notice something right away. If not, if you can’t see changes in gym or something in a few weeks you probably have bunk stuff. It’s a very in-your-face steroid. At least, if you take enough for yourself.

Russianstarr

Awards
FWIW, I am doing no cardio, not healthy, and I am same way. First shot of Trest I can feel it and can definitely see it on my cuff bp reader - I started Telmisartan preemptively this go around.

Today is day 5, hunger is awesome every day, up 10lbs of water, got the Trest belly bloat, pumped and shoulders filling up on 25mg daily. Running hotter.

With Trest Ace, most people should notice something right away. If not, if you can’t see changes in gym or something in a few weeks you probably have bunk stuff. It’s a very in-your-face steroid. At least, if you take enough for yourself.
You respond exactly like me, ridiculous changes very quickly.