Test E Low Dosage Ending :(

JD52

Awards
Currently running a 250mg week dosage of Test E for 9weeks. Well due to a couple unexpected road hazards I will be ending the cycle short. First got hit hard with the Flu 1 week ago so that was a ****ty time for no gym and lost of diet. Well now I torn a muscle legit in my knee at work and will be needing surgery here in a 2 weeks. So I'm leaning towards starting PCT asap. From what I gathered waiting 2 weeks after last Test E injection is ideal to start PCT. Would it hurt to start earlier ? 1week after last shot ? Even when running a very low dosage. Thanks guys.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait the full two weeks before starting PCT. personally I may run that same dose past surgery a few weeks so you aren't recovering from surgery and in PCT at the same time, that sounds like hell.

JD52

Awards
So hold off on PCT 2weeks after last shot regardless?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
^^ what he said. One of the biggest causes of a failed PCT is starting it too early. The pct drugs won't do sh1t if the esters haven't cleared your system

JD52

Awards
^^ what he said. One of the biggest causes of a failed PCT is starting it too early. The pct drugs won't do sh1t if the esters haven't cleared your system
Makes alot sense. Thanks guys.

JD52

Awards
How were the gains on this?

Pretty good solid gains. No side effects which was great. Felt great through the whole cycle. No crazy rage or mood swings. Not bad for a low dosage cycle.