Which is the best triple compound Prohormone product for bulking cycle ??

Dpinto5

Awards
Guys !!

Kindly suggest me the best triple compound Prohormone product / stack for bulking cycle.

Right now am into my 3rd cycle with a single compound i.e. Super Mandro, Sup3r DHEA-1, Estro-Strike, Protex, Post Cycle 3X

Thanks in advance !!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Not too familiar with triple stacked compounds since I generally dont trust them (I rather get single compounds and mix them in my stomach myself haha). A quick look in strongsupplementshop gave me this http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tri-andro-by-primeval-labs. AT 5 caps a day ud be getting 375mg of 1/4-andro and 750mg of epi a day. As far as Im aware thats about the perfect andro stack. Now if you are willing to cross over to the "stronger side" I recommend getting necrobombs, you can google them easily. Those will require a more serious approach tho, you are dealing with the upper end of how strong orals can get. If you need help with that one send me a PM.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Necrobombs are way too strong for a first methyl cycle if they truly have in them what the label claims. Any methyl ran solo with a possible test base is plenty

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Necrobombs are way too strong for a first methyl cycle if they truly have in them what the label claims. Any methyl ran solo with a possible test base is plenty
I agree, which is why I suggested the first one first haha. If you are interested in running a methyl you could always do an andro stack like 4/epi and add DMZ or msten or epistane if you can find it. I think 8-10 weeks of andros + a 4-6 week burst with the methyl would yield good results and be relatively safe with on cycle support.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Guys !!

Kindly suggest me the best triple compound Prohormone product / stack for bulking cycle.

Right now am into my 3rd cycle with a single compound i.e. Super Mandro, Sup3r DHEA-1, Estro-Strike, Protex, Post Cycle 3X

Thanks in advance !!
Good luck with Your current stack.

Let us know How it goes!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They're good man, got everything from their line up at home, my buddy is on 3rd week of Necrobombs up 12 lean lbs and loving it . I'll be using their Trest caps this cycle and love those myself

Dpinto5

Awards
Not too familiar with triple stacked compounds since I generally dont trust them (I rather get single compounds and mix them in my stomach myself haha). A quick look in strongsupplementshop gave me this. AT 5 caps a day ud be getting 375mg of 1/4-andro and 750mg of epi a day. As far as Im aware thats about the perfect andro stack. Now if you are willing to cross over to the "stronger side" I recommend getting necrobombs, you can google them easily. Those will require a more serious approach tho, you are dealing with the upper end of how strong orals can get. If you need help with that one send me a PM.
Hey there buddy !!
I couldn't find necrobombs on the net though. Would you help me with the details ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it have to be triple stacked? And does it have to be a PH?

I'd just go with M1A @ 30-60mg/day.

Or maybe do:

DMZ - 10-12.5mg per dose
MSten - 10-12.5mg per dose
Trest - 30-40mg per dose

And does those twice per day. Or maybe do the trest 3 times per day and the other two twice per day.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
If you want to do something that will put great stress on your organs I'd suggest you do straight testosterone through subcutaneous injections (safer and easier than intramuscular) which would probably be safer in every possible way OR a real prohormone that will kick your ass, but it will work better than Andros.

I have a two juicer friends who do pills instead of injections and the only one who always gets the results he's looking for is doing old school prohormones

I'm not trying to downplay andros I think they might be safer and they do work, but to what extent? I don't know.

From what I see the old prohormones offer the best gains for the money you spend on them and the doses are much smaller, which doesn't always translate to "much safer", but I would feel more comfortable running a PH at 10mg/day and 70mg/week per compound than doing a bunch of andros at 330+mg/day and 2310+mg/week per compound. But I can understand why someone would rather do something legal.

My 2 cents

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A with Trestolone is a potent over the counter stack that will give gains of 20 lbs in 5 weeks. Expensive though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to do something that will put great stress on your organs I'd suggest you do straight testosterone through subcutaneous injections (safer and easier than intramuscular) which would probably be safer in every possible way OR a real prohormone that will kick your ass, but it will work better than Andros.

I have a two juicer friends who do pills instead of injections and the only one who always gets the results he's looking for is doing old school prohormones

I'm not trying to downplay andros I think they might be safer and they do work, but to what extent? I don't know.

From what I see the old prohormones offer the best gains for the money you spend on them and the doses are much smaller, which doesn't always translate to "much safer", but I would feel more comfortable running a PH at 10mg/day and 70mg/week per compound than doing a bunch of andros at 330+mg/day and 2310+mg/week per compound. But I can understand why someone would rather do something legal.

My 2 cents
Obviously I share the same convictions on the subject. Sub-Q Test-C would be great. Maybe take 1/4cc every day, rotating it around. We're talking 350mg per week which could be run for 10-16 weeks no problem.

With a good consistent diet and training I would think even the crappiest genetics would see 10-15lbs of muscular gains and probably some loss in body fat too. Would be drama free at that dose, too. An OTC AI might be needed at most becuase daily dosing controls estrogen 100% better than once or twice per week dosing.