Planning for 1st Test cycle

Brandon25

Awards
Hi, I know it's months away, but I plan on running my first cycle of test around August. Assuming I need to be eating in a caloric surplus when on it. I currently started cutting and plan to slowly cut until June and then just enjoy my summer but still lift just not strict on nutrition at all. Then take test in august when I begin bulking for the year. I'm 5'11 25 years old currently weigh mid 180s at about 13%bf. I'm completely new to test although I have ran a 8 week cycle of andros before 1/4/epi. I just want to take it up a notch. Any input would be appreciated. I know 500mg a week is the standard dosage. I'm not to comfortable with pinning myself and would have to watch videos on how its done or something and even where to purchase the test. Thanks for feedback and help. Gonna go ahead and get informed way ahead of time.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hi,

not sure what info you are looking for-

"would have to watch videos on how its done or something and even where to purchase the test."- advice on pinning can be found here or google, where to get, how to get or who to use will violate rules. Not getting that info here

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Just make sure you got your AI in place and also a solid serm pct.

HCG if possible run during cycle as well...helps make pct easier

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3