Pure Horse Test

R

ROIDgorilla

Awards
Hey guys,

was talking to my good gym buddy the other day, his dad was a bodybuilder and injected pure horse testosterone (he knew a vet so he could get it).
I also know a vet and am planning to get it. Any thoughts? Anyone did this before? Any info would be nice since i couldn't find jack **** on the forums so far

S

sespress

Awards
Wait what? Is that kosher? Lol it sounds funny you got to admit

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very helpful ...
Seriously? I couldn't help it. You are being played a fool.

Pure Horse Testosterone? Sort of like milk from a cow? Think for a second? How do you acquire this horse testosterone from the horse?

There's UG testosterone, human grade (for injecting into humans) testosterone and likely veterinarian grade (for animal injections) testosterone. If you want to buy veterinarian grade testosterone its nothing better than human grade, and depending upon your source, UG grade. At the end of the day testosterone is testosterone. The purity (dosing and contaminants) depends upon your source.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Instead of presenting it as HORSE TESTOSTERONE...which means NOTHING other than "a test solution that is routinely give to horses", you should present it as "VETERINARIAN grade testosterone*insert en/cyp/xxx* and the brand/producer if possible. That way someone can actually give you an opinion or some facts on what you have based on what it actually is rather than how its used.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you get some hgh patches and some cell tech with that horse test bro.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you get some hgh patches and some cell tech with that horse test bro.
You forgot the homeopathic anabolics brah, I hear they have em at RITEAID now :woohoo:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the OP said it was available from a vet. Simply put, the guy who is telling him about it is saying that he had used testosterone intended for a horse, not testosterone from a horse.

OP - testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. Only thing that changes is the ester (how long it takes to freely float in the blood stream and activate androgen receptors).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the OP said it was available from a vet. Simply put, the guy who is telling him about it is saying that he had used testosterone intended for a horse, not testosterone for a horse.

OP - testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. Only thing that changes is the ester (how long it takes to freely float in the blood stream and activate androgen receptors).
The V-truth! Whaddup man, how ya been?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The V-truth! Whaddup man, how ya been?

been good, very busy lately. going to make an effort to be on AM bit more now though so you should all be seeing more of my posts for the near future ;) exciting I know

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been good, very busy lately. going to make an effort to be on AM bit more now though so you should all be seeing more of my posts for the near future ;) exciting I know
I've been super busy and away from here myself, getting back in the swing of things. Glad you will be around for sure.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op, equine test is super low dosed, like 25 to 50mg a ml so you would be pinning a butt load of oil if you used it. Not practical at all.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I use cattle B complex I get from tractor supply. My doctor said it's the same as what's sold in the pharmacy. Pharmacy wanted $250 for a 10ml vial...It wasn't even FDA approved so insurance would t cover it

Bought 250ml for $15 at tractor supply. It burns like fire when you inject it, I mix it with my rx b12. Does what I want

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use cattle B complex I get from tractor supply. My doctor said it's the same as what's sold in the pharmacy. Pharmacy wanted $250 for a 10ml vial...It wasn't even FDA approved so insurance would t cover it

Bought 250ml for $15 at tractor supply. It burns like fire when you inject it, I mix it with my rx b12. Does what I want
what benefits do you note from injectable B vitamins? I never saw the purpose personally...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what benefits do you note from injectable B vitamins? I never saw the purpose personally...
There reslly aren't any benifits unless you are deficient. If you are deficient then injectable b vitamins can increase your energy lecels significantly

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There reslly aren't any benifits unless you are deficient. If you are deficient then injectable b vitamins can increase your energy lecels significantly
but why inject when there are highly bioavailable forums?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
GOOGLE FOR THE WIN! I found here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrinsic_factor that some people cant absorb b12 the way most of us do. For some people like this injections are a necessity, for others its an easier way than shoving multiple times the regular people doses. I think for many enhanced athletes the injecting part is not a problem (some, like me, enjoy a nice subq), so it ends up being more convenient oddly enough haha. Im still curious to hear the thinking process behind someone who is actually doing this though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOOGLE FOR THE WIN! I found here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrinsic_factor that some people cant absorb b12 the way most of us do. For some people like this injections are a necessity, for others its an easier way than shoving multiple times the regular people doses. I think for many enhanced athletes the injecting part is not a problem (some, like me, enjoy a nice subq), so it ends up being more convenient oddly enough haha. Im still curious to hear the thinking process behind someone who is actually doing this though.
Beat me to it lol

L

livestrong82

Awards

Not on the same topic sorta lol but alot of times when I'm low on needles and syringes I head to tractor supply and get em there. No issues ever

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not on the same topic sorta lol but alot of times when I'm low on needles and syringes I head to tractor supply and get em there. No issues ever
Same here, they come through in a pinch!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Bingo. I have a severe deficiency in b vitamins.

I'm missing the part of my intestine where these vitamins are absorbed.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about Equipoise. Its basically testosterone with a double bond added to the C1 and C2 position...all that means in practical terms is less androgenic response and less estrogenic response as well. So it's like weak testosterone.

Equipoise is just a trade name owned by some company that sells its product to veterinary clinics. The chemical name for the steroid is "boldenone undecylenate". The undecylenate is an ester added to the hormone that delays its release making it peak in like 4 days and finish being metabolized in 3 weeks or so.

So it's not testosterone derived from horses, it's a chemical similar in structure to testosterone that is commonly given to horses.

....now if it IS test derived from a horse, then **** man, you got some crazy stuff on hand lol!!! Caution.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Wait...if its actually equipoise...OP send me a PM :woohoo:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's talking about Equipoise. Its basically testosterone with a double bond added to the C1 and C2 position...all that means in practical terms is less androgenic response and less estrogenic response as well. So it's like weak testosterone.

Equipoise is just a trade name owned by some company that sells its product to veterinary clinics. The chemical name for the steroid is "boldenone undecylenate". The undecylenate is an ester added to the hormone that delays its release making it peak in like 4 days and finish being metabolized in 3 weeks or so.

So it's not testosterone derived from horses, it's a chemical similar in structure to testosterone that is commonly given to horses.

....now if it IS test derived from a horse, then **** man, you got some crazy stuff on hand lol!!! Caution.
Regardless. Testosterone is not EQ or vice versa.

OP - don't take any wooden nickles
3011.jpg