Is German Pharmaceuticals legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmtest

Awards
LGD-4033 from German Pharmaceuticals LEGIT???

Hi i ordered some LGD 4033 and "The Ultimate PCT" from German Pharmaceuticals. I was literally triggered by the low price but im concerned that this was a big mistake because some people say German Pharmaceuticals is ****. Im scared that the product doesnt contain what it should.

I havent taken it yet. On the internet theres unfortunetaly not much info about this company. How can that be???

Does anybody have experience and can talk about this company

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Search this forum, been asked about at least half a dozen times

sarmtest

Awards
i already did, theres not really helpful information if their sarms are legit

sarmtest

Awards
Well other than anecdote and word of mouth what are you expecting lol
just read my post. I want experience from users, reviews. Not phrases like "it should be ok" as found here. Or "i heard someone said its good".

pswain1

Awards
I have been contemplating getting some GP trenavar from U.K. but haven't due to the lack of internet reviews. It sounds like I have read the same reviews as you have.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Their 1 and 4 andros are like 30$. Their sarms are way over priced. Their product is legit tho and Tony is a stand up guy.
Yeah, but they're only 60 50mg tablets. You would need 6-7 to get a decent andro dose, so each $30 bottle would last only 10 days.

sarmtest

Awards
btw, is olympus labs good? i wanna get some ostarine capsules

Mykoe

Awards
mod edit: and a lot of people in this thread need to read the rules before they are banned. this isn't a source check forum nor is it a place to find who's "legit". go somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.