Brawn O-bol and PCT?

largecups

Awards
Hallo, I'm looking into the O-bol 10mg and while I have found plenty information on that I dont know or understand much about PCT.

People mention Nolva and Alphamax XT But the numbers they direct makes no sense to me (20/10/10 etc) so could someone explain this for me?

Thanks

also76

Awards
It's the amount of mg to take each day... so 20/10/10 would mean take 20mg a day for 1 week, then 10mg a day for 2 weeks

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Generally people pct for 4 weeks so the 20/20/10/10
Would be the dosage every day for the respective week ie 20mg nolva every day for the first and second weeks, 10mg nolva every day for the third and fourth weeks.

Nolva is short for nolvadex, also known as tamoxifen - a "serm"
Which more or less blocks estrogen binding to your nipples (preventing gyno/ flare ups) and kickstarts your natural test production to put it simply.

Can't really comment on alphamax xt as I haven't researched or read into it. Assuming it's some sort of natural test booster? In which case I'd just follow the directions on the bottle lol

Hope this helps!

largecups

Awards
Generally people pct for 4 weeks so the 20/20/10/10
Would be the dosage every day for the respective week ie 20mg nolva every day for the first and second weeks, 10mg nolva every day for the third and fourth weeks.

Nolva is short for nolvadex, also known as tamoxifen - a "serm"
Which more or less blocks estrogen binding to your nipples (preventing gyno/ flare ups) and kickstarts your natural test production to put it simply.

Can't really comment on alphamax xt as I haven't researched or read into it. Assuming it's some sort of natural test booster? In which case I'd just follow the directions on the bottle lol

Hope this helps!
Oh makes perfect sense. Would you say I'd better off with doing 10mg for 4-6 weeks or 20mg? I'm mostly thinking I will go for 10mg since it doesnt allow me to go 15mg.

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
I believe it depends on how suppressive the compound you're using is, I haven't used or heard of brawn o-Bol so might need someone else's input on this sorry!

largecups

Awards
I believe it depends on how suppressive the compound you're using is, I haven't used or heard of brawn o-Bol so might need someone else's input on this sorry!
It's ostarine :)

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Oh okay, yeah I would say 10mg would be fine in my experience with ostarine. provided you're not gyno prone, ostarine is not overly supressive.

largecups

Awards
Oh okay, yeah I would say 10mg would be fine in my experience with ostarine. provided you're not gyno prone, ostarine is not overly supressive.
I wouldnt say I have gyno but I could maybe recall having bitchtits when i was 5 kgs heavier. lol, thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 16
SkItZoId Cycle Logs 94