testosterone removal

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Has anyone heard anything about a way to remove the hormone from androgel so you can re-suspend it for injection? The gel is designed so that only a portion of the test is absorbed so it's wasting a lot... I have LOTS of bottles on hand and would rather inject than waste my time with the gel.. (hypothyroidism affects absorption) thanks!

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone heard anything about a way to remove the hormone from androgel so you can re-suspend it for injection? The gel is designed so that only a portion of the test is absorbed so it's wasting a lot... I have LOTS of bottles on hand and would rather inject than waste my time with the gel.. (hypothyroidism affects absorption) thanks!
Yea there is a way, but its gonna cost so much money its not even funny. Like a couple grand for a bottle...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to mention its base powder so wouldn't even be able to keep blood levels stable via injection.

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Not to mention its base powder so wouldn't even be able to keep blood levels stable via injection.
I was thinking more of a PWO kinda thing but if it's that much of a hassle/price it's not worth the time

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Yea there is a way, but its gonna cost so much money its not even funny. Like a couple grand for a bottle...
Well that sucks. Guess I'll stick to good ol methandro pwo, thanks!