advise on Helios for women

blueyedblonde

Awards
5'10" 165lb female. My best weight is typically 145lb. 140lb is too lean and bony. I was on prednisone for a year due to my autoimmune disease (mixed connective tissue disease which is a combination of lupus, scleroderma, and polymyositis) I had a lot of muscle loss and my body fat went up due to the medication and forced time away from training. I just want to get my body back to normal.

Wondering what a conservative yet effective dose for injecting Helios would be.

I am currently taking anavar 5mg daily (just started) and will be increasing to 5mg twice a day for a total of 10mg.

Also, what side effects are typically observed at what doses?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'10" 165lb female. My best weight is typically 145lb. 140lb is too lean and bony. I was on prednisone for a year due to my autoimmune disease (mixed connective tissue disease which is a combination of lupus, scleroderma, and polymyositis) I had a lot of muscle loss and my body fat went up due to the medication and forced time away from training. I just want to get my body back to normal.

Wondering what a conservative yet effective dose for injecting Helios would be.

I am currently taking anavar 5mg daily (just started) and will be increasing to 5mg twice a day for a total of 10mg.

Also, what side effects are typically observed at what doses?
10mg is the max for females on var, do not listen to what you hear on the internet of women going up to 20mg a day. 10 is the max. prednisone is some nasty stuff; I feel for you. Corticosteroids are way way worse for you than var though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Helios can be pretty effective but I would ease into dosing. Clen is very strong, especially when injected. Dosing is probably 40mcg so no more than .25ml to start.

blueyedblonde

Awards
10mg is the max for females on var, do not listen to what you hear on the internet of women going up to 20mg a day. 10 is the max. prednisone is some nasty stuff; I feel for you. Corticosteroids are way way worse for you than var though.
Yeah, I agree. I wasn't planning on going over 10mg. Thank you for your input! :)

blueyedblonde

Awards
Helios can be pretty effective but I would ease into dosing. Clen is very strong, especially when injected. Dosing is probably 40mcg so no more than .25ml to start.
Yeah, I read some forums that said conservative start is 20mcg and aggressive would be 40mcg to start.

I'm gonna try 20mcg first and see what side effects it may have before moving up to 40mcg. I still need to read up and investigate how many times a week to do it and when. I read it's a two weeks on two weeks off thing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I read some forums that said conservative start is 20mcg and aggressive would be 40mcg to start.

I'm gonna try 20mcg first and see what side effects it may have before moving up to 40mcg. I still need to read up and investigate how many times a week to do it and when. I read it's a two weeks on two weeks off thing.
Yep, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You can also use ketotiftin or benadryl to keep receptors upregulated so you can go more than 2 weeks straight but that isn't advised if this is your first time.

blueyedblonde

Awards
Yep, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You can also use ketotiftin or benadryl to keep receptors upregulated so you can go more than 2 weeks straight but that isn't advised if this is your first time.
Thanks, that's good to know. I'm very conservative as is, so I'll probably stick to 2 on 2 off in the future anyway, but if I ever decide I want to change that I'll know what I need to do!