what's the truth about T3?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so I was this close to run t3 with my current cycle td tren test and epistane , I didn't do a whole lot research before I was about to start it .
so couple of opinions was it's fine just don't dose high and run it with anabolics and u r straight .
and couple of opinions was like don't even touch that $hit and they felt so strong about it so I decided to not take any t3 this cycle.
my question is what's the truth about t3 for fat loss and why one shouldn't mess with their thyroid hormone just to lose few lbs of fat ?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know Jack shot about t3.

But you answered it yourself...why risk thyroid/health problems over a few pounds of fat that you could lose without.

I guess if that is how you make a living or compete, but for vanity???

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know Jack shot about t3.

But you answered it yourself...why risk thyroid/health problems over a few pounds of fat that you could lose without.

I guess if that is how you make a living or compete, but for vanity???
This same logic could be applied to AAS.

Killcure666

Awards
That's quite a stack! Transdermal tren, test and epistane should get you cut as hell man provided that diet and cardio are on point

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's quite a stack! Transdermal tren, test and epistane should get you cut as hell man provided that diet and cardio are on point
yeah bro I hope so, problem is my joints are done from adex and epistane.
making it really challenging to do cardio or anything legs related!

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
T3 doesn't just compromise fat it also burns muscle it has to be cycled and Monitored very closely, it's not for everyday gym goer it's for the guys steppin on stage. I wouldn't touch it unless u get a coach that knows more on it or ur prepping for a show, in most cases it's ran in a tapered dose up and down to not screw up the hormones in four week cycles, hope this helps

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah bro I hope so, problem is my joints are done from adex and epistane.
making it really challenging to do cardio or anything legs related!
Have a row machine?

My problem is Tren rapes my cardio

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Have a row machine?

albuterol or clen can fix that problem, you don't even need to take them at the fat burning dose, low dose albuterol about 15 minutes before cardio helps a lot.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a row machine?

bro I have to do extra effort to breath so cardio and tren joints and epistane lol lovely combo for cardio, row machine no both gyms don't have it sadly !
edit
found row machine, kinda super boring Iol I'll push through the treadmill

Killcure666

Awards
You could also just adjust your calories. Bring them down so that you don't have to do cardio, your stack should deliver a large enough Anabolic signal to keep muscle and gain some even if your at a caloric deficit. Manipulate calories and get cut without cardio!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also just adjust your calories. Bring them down so that you don't have to do cardio, your stack should deliver a large enough Anabolic signal to keep muscle and gain some even if your at a caloric deficit. Manipulate calories and get cut without cardio!
But, cardio is "healthy".

But, then so is not-being-a-fatty.

Ends justifies the means I guess.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might do that, as this is first cycle I do cardio.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere tren lowers t3 counts so mose people tske t3 at 25 to 50 mg on cycle for maximum fat loss. But in my opinion tren alone should give desired results in fat loss and muscle of course if diet is on point. I wouldn't touch t3 unless ur doing a show or something anf trying to get extreme low bodyfat honestly cause u are already using so many compounds u dhould be able to shred just fine l. Epistane is a waste in my opinion for this cycle. Why not just add some winny in the last 4 weeks of ur cycle ?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
The truth of T3 is that 25 mcg on cycle will yield massively better gains than without it, and with no significant risk or side-effects.

Anyone who runs a cycle without T3 is really missing out.

That's the truth of T3.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read somewhere tren lowers t3 counts so mose people tske t3 at 25 to 50 mg on cycle for maximum fat loss. But in my opinion tren alone should give desired results in fat loss and muscle of course if diet is on point. I wouldn't touch t3 unless ur doing a show or something anf trying to get extreme low bodyfat honestly cause u are already using so many compounds u dhould be able to shred just fine l. Epistane is a waste in my opinion for this cycle. Why not just add some winny in the last 4 weeks of ur cycle ?
why u think epistane is a waste?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wtong I love epistane. But along with tren can u really feel/as the epistane fo anything for you ? Tren is already powerful enough u won't even notice epi. I'd personaly yo with masteton over epi in a tren cycle. Or even just winstrol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't get me wtong I love epistane. But along with tren can u really feel/as the epistane fo anything for you ? Tren is already powerful enough u won't even notice epi. I'd personaly yo with masteton over epi in a tren cycle. Or even just winstrol.
Winny and epi are almost identical so...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used either ? Try Desma winstrol 50mg per day for 5 weeks. The results are dominate compared to epistane 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I know they are both dht derivatives but I've seen far greater results from winstrol. This is just my experience. Especially stacked with tren the effects of winny will complement tren way better then epistane would. Tren will do the building and hardening. No need for epi with tren in my opinion. I do like epistane but if I had to choose between the two winny all day for me lol. Especially when stacked with tren.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Epistane with winstrol is a killer stack btw... just throwing that out there. My favorite cycle I've ever done.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever used either ? Try Desma winstrol 50mg per day for 5 weeks. The results are dominate compared to epistane 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I know they are both dht derivatives but I've seen far greater results from winstrol. This is just my experience. Especially stacked with tren the effects of winny will complement tren way better then epistane would. Tren will do the building and hardening. No need for epi with tren in my opinion. I do like epistane but if I had to choose between the two winny all day for me lol. Especially when stacked with tren.
Lmao if you only knew.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
so I was this close to run t3 with my current cycle td tren test and epistane , I didn't do a whole lot research before I was about to start it .
so couple of opinions was it's fine just don't dose high and run it with anabolics and u r straight .
and couple of opinions was like don't even touch that $hit and they felt so strong about it so I decided to not take any t3 this cycle.
my question is what's the truth about t3 for fat loss and why one shouldn't mess with their thyroid hormone just to lose few lbs of fat ?
My experience is this: I am on Levothyroxine(T4) for many years(hypothyroidism) at 0.1mg/tab per day. I said what the hell, I cant fack what is already facked. Long story short after the T3 cycle doc put me on 1.5tab 3days per week and the other 4days the usual 1tab. But I already had a malfunctioning gland so I am not the norm

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
The truth of T3 is that 25 mcg on cycle will yield massively better gains than without it, and with no significant risk or side-effects.

Anyone who runs a cycle without T3 is really missing out.

That's the truth of T3.
I thought that 25mcg of T3 is what the body naturally produces... why suppress your thyroid function with exogenous T3 to get the same levels you should endogenously? Is 25mcg your suggestion when running tren due to its affect on lowering t3?

I'm about to run epistane/trest and t3... my set up is

Epistane 30/30/30/45/45/45
Dermatrest 100/100/100/100/100/100
Trest Caps (pwo) 50/50/50/50/50/50
T3 37.5/37.5/50/50/50/50

Is my t3 dose too high? Should I increase my trest dose?

I also read that tapering t3 down is pointless... am I wrong here

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I thought that 25mcg of T3 is what the body naturally produces... why suppress your thyroid function with exogenous T3 to get the same levels you should endogenously? Is 25mcg your suggestion when running tren due to its affect on lowering t3?

T3 37.5/37.5/50/50/50/50

I would not go higher than 50mcg. If you push your thyroid levels up too much it can increase SHBG which has a greater affinity for Testosterone over estrogen and could give you estro sides. Running trest you are already fighting the battle against estrogen, why risk making it worse.

I think tapering is useful if you are running something like Tren which decreases T4 conversion to T3 where people will compensate by running T3 really high (100 mcg +).

If all you are running between 25-and 50 mcg, your T3 PCT could consist of just dropping from 50 mcg to 12.5 mcg for a week then dropping it completely. The thyroid will bounce back pretty quick if you are responsible with the dosing.

Is your Trest dose too high? No. Just be sure you aggressively manage estrogen. It will sneak up on you quick around the 2 week mark.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

T3 37.5/37.5/50/50/50/50

honestly alot of ppl say if u r not competing dont fuk with t3 as it will eat up ur muscle and fat at same rate unless u running some potent anabolics, I just decided sounds like a headach so I'll chill on all that
then u will have a rebound for couple weeks since ur thyroid gland will be suppressed for couple of weeks after cycle and there's is a chance u will gain fat

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly alot of ppl say if u r not competing dont fuk with t3 as it will eat up ur muscle and fat at same rate unless u running some potent anabolics, I just decided sounds like a headach so I'll chill on all that
then u will have a rebound for couple weeks since ur thyroid gland will be suppressed for couple of weeks after cycle and there's is a chance u will gain fat
By potent anabolics do you mean 500mg Test? Lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I've heard, anecdotally from guys on this board, that thyroid recovery after T3 is not a big deal

Also, T3 isn't inherently catabolic. Check out post #15

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/286508-t3.html

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
a. 25 mcg is what an ideally functioning thyroid gland under ideal physiologic conditions produces.
b. Exogenous testosterone lowers TSH and T4 production (1,2)
c. Circulating estrogens increase levels of TBG (3) -- unless your E2 control is absolutely on point, this is an issue
d. T3, at physiologic doses, is highly promotive of muscle anabolism (4)
e. Thyroid "shutdown" very quickly reverses upon discontinuation of exogenous thyroid drugs
f. There's no such thing as "permanent thyroid shutdown" from T3 -- this would kill you within days. T3, along with cortisol and insulin, are the three critical hormones necessary for survival.

There's no reason not to use 25 mcg T3 on every cycle.

1. Iran Biomed J. 2013 Oct; 17(4): 221–224.
2. Life Sci. 1998;62(22):2035-43.
3. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1987 Oct;65(4):689-96.
4. J Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2014 Jul-Sep; 2(3): 1046.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Is that English?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
There's no reason not to use 25 mcg T3 on every cycle.
Will taking 50mcg of T3 compromise LBM gains if you are running a typical AAS cycle, with say a minimum of 500mg/wk of testosterone?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Will taking 50mcg of T3 compromise LBM gains if you are running a typical AAS cycle, with say a minimum of 500mg/wk of testosterone?
Not a chance. It will, in all probability, improve them. Based on my understanding of human physiology, 50 mcg is the largest dose one can take, on or off-cycle, while ensuring that T3-induced muscle catabolism does not ever occur. Regardless, the "muscle wasting" effects of T3 can only occur when nitrogen excretion exceeds nitrogen retention. With adequate protein intake, no dose of T3 can cause muscle catabolism.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Do you suggest dosing more than once a day?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Do you suggest dosing more than once a day?
Nope. T3 has a half life of 1.3 days. Dose once in the morning as early as possible to most closely mimic the normal diurnal pulse.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Not a chance. It will, in all probability, improve them. Based on my understanding of human physiology, 50 mcg is the largest dose one can take, on or off-cycle, while ensuring that T3-induced muscle catabolism does not ever occur. Regardless, the "muscle wasting" effects of T3 can only occur when nitrogen excretion exceeds nitrogen retention. With adequate protein intake, no dose of T3 can cause muscle catabolism.
I found it at 200 mcg per ml from a certain site, you say to cut that down by 3/4 but still run ed while on cycle? Not alot of info out there about t3, thanks

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I found it at 200 mcg per ml from a certain site, you say to cut that down by 3/4 but still run ed while on cycle? Not alot of info out there about t3, thanks
I would stay away from UGL T3 preparations, especially liquid.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Bro, your PM inbox is full

I would stay away from UGL T3 preparations, especially liquid.
Mod Edit: FYI we don't source through PM

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How slowed down is your metabolism after t3 cessation? Would it be necessary to cut kcals for a couple wks to keep potential fat gain off?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How slowed down is your metabolism after t3 cessation? Would it be necessary to cut kcals for a couple wks to keep potential fat gain off?
Haven't researched it in a while but as I recall, your natural t3 bounces back within a few weeks so probably would take that into account after coming off t3. At least for a few weeks.