Real experiences guys.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So my source finally has SARMS!! Only Cardarine and Rad 140 though. Now if I used these two how will they work for
1. a Bulk (Very lean bulk)
2.a Recomp
3. a Cut.

Now I've done the research, but would like some real world experiences from you guys. These experiences can be solo or them together. Just really intrested as I'm going to be using them alot post cycle (with pct for rad ofcourse)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just guys with experience with these two, no "I've read/heard etc" or used them with other sarms and DS. I know they aren't much cimpared to test, but hey I can use them a lot :D

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardarine:
-slowed my heart rate while exercising
-lowered BP
-more stamina
-got low blood sugar symptoms on a low carb diet from it (hypo)
-good for cutting

No experience with Rad :(

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just started liquid cardarine today @10mg a day with a view to ramping it up to 20mg, no time for detailed logging but I'll drop by with little titbits about the effects I get from it

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Run that cardarine with some osta and you'll have a nice little stack

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine. Slight increase in cardio performance. Nothing to note in the gym. Gave vision sides at 20mg (difficulty adjusting to changes in ambient light) also made me perspire significantly more despite no increase in workload. That's about all I got out of it. Lost some fat but not fast enough to be able to attribute it to more than dieting and increased cardio. I don't really know if cardarine did anything bar a few aforementioned sides. I won't run it again.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Lol and why was it discontinued?
Powdered cap versions including the brand you mentioned have have little to no bioavailability therefore little to no cardarine effect

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine is manufactured as a powder raw. No reason why it should have less bioavailability when administered in capsules vs solution. This sounds like the same bs floating around about lgd and ostarine caps being less potent than solution which just isn't the case except for the person pushing the liquid sarms ofcourse. Why is super cardarine discontinued? Probably the same reason cardarine in general has drastically died in popularity. It doesn't do anything significant for many.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No proof that cardarine has drastically died. Also the company I bought from didnt push it onto me, I read reviews of members on here that have no affiliation to companies saying how much better liquid is compared to powdered caps

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No proof that cardarine has drastically died. Also the company I bought from didnt push it onto me, I read reviews of members on here that have no affiliation to companies saying how much better liquid is compared to powdered caps
so you yourself have no actual experience with powders vs liquids, and are arguing cause your read it on the internet? :stupid:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad is the only ped my wife will use. Prefers it over anavar even! Mood and sex drive start to take a hit after 4 or 5 weeks. Other than that, side effect free for her.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
so you yourself have no actual experience with powders vs liquids, and are arguing cause your read it on the internet? :stupid:
Ok big boy seeing as your so clever you tell me then why powdered caps with no added absorption method or certificate of authenticity would have better absorption and bioavailability than a liquid that uses a medical grade suspension solution for optimal uniformity and absorption and also provides a certificate of authenticity

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok big boy seeing as your so clever you tell me then why powdered caps with no added absorption method or certificate of authenticity would have better absorption and bioavailability than a liquid that uses a medical grade suspension solution for optimal uniformity and absorption and also provides a certificate of authenticity
They are both the same thing. Your certificate doesn't mean crap, anyone can print some stupid ticket. It's a scam to trick noobs and it looks like you fell for it lmao

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Really? So if why would you of all people buy a certain product? So are you saying that coa's from pes, OL, BLR etc are all faked?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
They are both the same thing. Your certificate doesn't mean crap, anyone can print some stupid ticket. It's a scam to trick noobs and it looks like you fell for it lmao
And Btw you know fk all about me so don't class me as a noob

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? So if why would you of all people buy a certain product? So are you saying that coa's from pes, OL, BLR etc are all faked?
Not necessarily but it would not be hard for a co.pany to screenshot a coa off a website and post it as their own. Your medical grade delivery liquid means nothing either, no absorbtion is enhanced. Its still the same end result where the chemical hits your stomach and is processed, delivery method to the stomach means nothing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Btw you know fk all about me so don't class me as a noob
I dont know a thing about you bro. If you act like a noob and ask noob questions then you are a noob as far as I'm concerned.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
That's your opinion but it means nothing to me so we move on

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Give the noob a break yates, he probably got tricked into buying expensive liquids from sarms1 or sarmsx or saw some dylan gemilli video or post, isn't that punishment enough?

Anyway, used cardarine at 20mg and it definitely works for endurance and lowers blood pressure. I dropped it very quickly though, felt like poo because I was hypo all the time, and I think it works synergisticaly with bp meds, which I was on because of other components of my cycle. My blood pressure was getting really low, I was feeling light headed and almost passing out coming out of the hole on squats, even bending over to change plates for deads I would be very light headed upon standing. I would feel immense pressure in my head if I went to parallel for bent over rows. Great for cardio, but those sides were too much for me, and be prepared to eat carbs all day

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Give the noob a break yates, he probably got tricked into buying expensive liquids from sarms1 or sarmsx or saw some dylan gemilli video or post, isn't that punishment enough?

Anyway, used cardarine at 20mg and it definitely works for endurance and lowers blood pressure. I dropped it very quickly though, felt like poo because I was hypo all the time, and I think it works synergisticaly with bp meds, which I was on because of other components of my cycle. My blood pressure was getting really low, I was feeling light headed and almost passing out coming out of the hole on squats, even bending over to change plates for deads I would be very light headed upon standing. I would feel immense pressure in my head if I went to parallel for bent over rows. Great for cardio, but those sides were too much for me, and be prepared to eat carbs all day
Started with 10mg and mainly taking this for the endurance and cholesterol which isn't great right now, but Dylan gemelli? Please, that guy is a joke, I'm in uk and bought from uk

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm just messing bro, glad you can take a joke, and yeah gemilli is a clown. It's great for both of those, I didn't have bloods done while on it (my lipids would have been trash anyway for other reasons) but my buddy did and after 8wks his hdl was WAY up and it significantly lowered his ldl. I definitely got a boost in endurance but it was not worth the sides, hope you don't get them.

And just so you know, gw501516 has very high oral bioavailability, and every study has used oral solids, there is no differnce between using a powder or suspension

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm just messing bro, glad you can take a joke, and yeah gemilli is a clown. It's great for both of those, I didn't have bloods done while on it (my lipids would have been trash anyway for other reasons) but my buddy did and after 8wks his hdl was WAY up and it significantly lowered his ldl. I definitely got a boost in endurance but it was not worth the sides, hope you don't get them.

And just so you know, gw501516 has very high oral bioavailability, and every study has used oral solids, there is no differnce between using a powder or suspension
Not feeling the hypo yet and I'm also taking 4 caps of Follidrone 2.0 per day and a lot of guys get hypo on that also but as the days go on I'll be mindful of those sides before I think of hitting 20mg, good to hear bout your friends cholesterol I've heard that a lot about it being improved in others.
Cheers