GPZ

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who uses GPZ for their pinz; I just recently found out, while ordering some pins for an upcoming cycle, that its cheaper to put the individual items that make up the g-spot special #2 (50 Syringe w/ Needles, 50 Needles only, Box of prep pads) in your cart, than it is to get the g-spot special. About 1.25 cheaper if I remeber correctly.

Not a huge amount, but I figured I would pass it along. Quite amusing. :D

:thumbsup:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed that the last time I ordered....wtf?? :confused:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I've always ordered the specials... didn't notice that they were cheaper that way, i just did it for convenience. But thanks for the tip...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
That is wack as hell!!!! I got ripped off! I also noticed if you buy 25 slin pins it is cheaper than if you buy 50 pins (per syringe)!!!! Thats a sham. Caveat Emptor.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heh, I noticed that the first time I shopped there a while back. Wasn't sure If I was not adding something in the special had, after a while of checking figured out they were just charging extra. I didn't realize no one else knew this. I would have let you guys know otherwise.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's an oversight, and if someone brought it to their attention, they would change the pricing. Just maybe not for the way we would like to see though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1