Ol sup3r 1 elite/sup3r dhea cycle log

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Ordered two bottles of sup3r 1 elite and sup3r dhea yesterday, when they arrive will be immediately starting my cycle. Have been reading the logs on here for some time now and would like to give it a try if anyone is interested.

I've been training for eight years now (with a few months off here and there due to owning a business and work schedule) in the beginning I focused on mass and strength, decided that trying to find time to shove 3500+ calories down my throat through out the day on daily basis was to difficult for my schedule so started intermittent fasting and haven't gone back since. My training has changed through the years, crossfit, power lifting etc.

In the past year I have gotten very dialed in and focused. My routing will consist of 5x5 core lifts followed by circuit training and accessory work. I have found this to be very effective for myself. Diet will be IF protocol. Black coffee/water throughout the morning, protein/fats for lunch, large post workout shake and large dinner. Shooting for around 2700 calories a day. I have one cheat day that starts Friday night and ends Saturday night.

I have ran cycles prior to this. Superdrol, epistane, boladrol, 1 andro/epi andro (finaflex) and proto max back in the day. Five years later (recent) ostarine and a cycle of sup3r 1 at 220mg for one month. I have always responded well to 1 andro so in that time frame was able to gain 10lbs (did not lose a pound post cycle or strength gained) and did not experience any side effects, lethargy, loss of libido etc. I was following only sl 5x5 during the cycle. I felt the cycle went so well I wanted to run again with a test base due to higher dose and length of cycle. For pct I have research torem on hand but will probably only use rebirth/viron.

Depending on responses I will post a detailed log at least five days a week with photos and progress. Looking forward to getting to know some of the guys on here and receiving input!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In. Should be interesting. What's your dosing schedule?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
In. Should be interesting. What's your dosing schedule?
Welcome! I was honestly thinking morning, pre workout and evening for the andro and pre workout for the dhea. I dosed morning and evening when I ran 220mg and didn't have any issues taking on an empty stomach. What do you think?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! I was honestly thinking morning, pre workout and evening for the andro and pre workout for the dhea. I dosed morning and evening when I ran 220mg and didn't have any issues taking on an empty stomach. What do you think?
Sounds great!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anybody wanna see how the new guy runs his ph stack?
(I'd say we give him at least a day or 2 before he gets the full spooner st treatment - culture shock and all...;))
bighulksmash Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(I'd say we give him at least a day or 2 before he gets the full spooner st treatment - culture shock and all...;))
bighulksmash Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse
Oh ya it's gonna get crazy new guy this the Spooner street squad!!!! (Ya I'm in btw)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I might need some support and someone to tell me I'm still pretty when I start pct next week.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot. Missed the part about waiting a couple days. My bad

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, heyyy... :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, heyyy... :)
Why do I still say that in Bruce's voice every time??

"Oh heyyy.....I'm just gonna leave a little comment right here on this thread."

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why do I still say that in Bruce's voice every time??

"Oh heyyy.....I'm just gonna leave a little comment right here on this thread."
You should here me say that.. lol. I do it at work all the time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only subbed, because SFreed subbed.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I appreciate the love. I'll try not to let you guys down! Lol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Insies.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only subbed, because SFreed subbed.
Thepaganator........Me and hairygrandpa are together, but we're not together. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thepaganator........Me and hairygrandpa are together, but we're not together. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Yes, to make that clear.
We only have the same interests, like shower caps and before- and after pics.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, to make that clear.
And I feel like we're not going to get anymore tub pics. I miss those

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a couple big dudes showing affection for each other ;) no judgement here. Us small guys, that's a different story.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the love. I'll try not to let you guys down! Lol
You might change your tune after a few days. When I first met my wife she thought I was hilarious and the typical class clown. Now she just thinks I'm an a$$ clown. Might want to turn your notifications off

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
You might change your tune after a few days. When I first met my wife she thought I was hilarious and the typical class clown. Now she just thinks I'm an a$$ clown. Might want to turn your notifications off
Dude I'm already in the same boat.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I'm just finishing up a Super 1 / Super Epi / Super DHEA run. It's been 8 weeks of fun!! I think you're in for a good time

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
And I'm just finishing up a Super 1 / Super Epi / Super DHEA run. It's been 8 weeks of fun!! I think you're in for a good time
Nice! I'll probably throw in some epi next time around, I'm really trying to test the full potential of 1 andro before adding anything else.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
That's right. There's a 3rd line manager at my work with the exact same name. Needless to say it's a fun day when he comes around. Lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, to make that clear.
And tin foil hats damn it do not forget your tin foil hat I'm wearing mine and you better too or the bananaland bugs can read and eat your mind.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gf did the same but it's turn in to just an a$$ now :( but I get to still touch the naughty bits soooo idc

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
You guys are awesome. I have a home gym. I don't have a single person in my life that is passionate about working out or taking care of themselves in general (except my wife's support) ha but honestly, self motivating myself for the past five years has been difficult at times. After finding this forum to follow it has helped tremendously with motivation. Really thank you all for the support.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are awesome. I have a home gym. I don't have a single person in my life that is passionate about working out or taking care of themselves in general (except my wife's support) ha but honestly, self motivating myself for the past five years has been difficult at times. After finding this forum to follow it has helped tremendously with motivation. Really thank you all for the support.
I think you'll enjoy the Andros. What are you hoping to accomplish? Bulk, cut, recomp?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I think you'll enjoy the Andros. What are you hoping to accomplish? Bulk, cut,

Recomp for sure. Will definitely drop some bf and gain a few lbs of muscle. I know what the product can do at a low dose so have high expectations for it at a recommended dose. Plan on pushing it to the limit. I'll update all of my details the day I start. Pics, measurements, diet ect. Really excited for what is to come!!!

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
SFreed what was your diet/training like on cycle?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed what was your diet/training like on cycle?
I changed my diet up about halfway through because my weight spiked pretty quickly. Went from 192 to 204 within the first couple weeks, which i honestly wasn't expecting. Went with 1 cup of hamburger and 4 eggs, some brown rice for carbs and jalapenos. Two meals as is (with raw broccoli and humus) was 104 grams fat, 200 grams protein and 48 grams carbs. Put me at about 2,000 kcal daily

I've been following an HST program that Studhorse got me running. My work schedule has been a nightmare for the last few months and the 3 full body workouts per week are the easiest for me to hit.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I changed my diet up about halfway through because my weight spiked pretty quickly. Went from 192 to 204 within the first couple weeks, which i honestly wasn't expecting. Went with 1 cup of hamburger and 4 eggs, some brown rice for carbs and jalapenos. Two meals as is (with raw broccoli and humus) was 104 grams fat, 200 grams protein and 48 grams carbs. Put me at about 2,000 kcal daily

I've been following an HST program that Studhorse got me running. My work schedule has been a nightmare for the last few months and the 3 full body workouts per week are the easiest for me to hit.
I gotcha bub. I feel the same way. I'm in attics and crawl spaces all day. Lifting 100lb ladders, gaffing poles, carrying heavy bags/cinder blocks all day sort of job. Have numbers to meet so have to move fast (I'm amongst the fastest) sort of job. I adjust my calories high to cut. Lol I'll be following the same regimen in (IF style) I'll get everything dialed in for you guys the day I start. I want to prove that you don't have to follow a "normal" bb diet plan or routine to get the results you want. Just listening to your body and hard work. (And a little but of help from some AMAZING supplements. Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!