Anavar forced fluid into my lungs/high blood pressure?

K

Kliner

Awards
Hello all. I recently tested the waters with aas, by trying Anavar. I have always been very healthy, no bad reactions to any medications, nothing. I researched aas for months, finding that Anavar was supposedly the most "mild" one out there. So gave it shot at two 10mg tabs per day. Was planning on ramping it up, as I saw it being safe....By the second day, my blood pressure was so high, I was red in the face, short of breath, feeling very nauseous, so I discontinued use. A week later, I'm still coughing up the fluid (the pulmonary edema caused) from the bout of high blood pressure. Obviously, if I had taken the recommended 80-100 mg, I'd be in an even worse place(4 to 5 times worse prob, matching the dosage increase) My question is, am I just one of the few unlucky people who can't tolerate aas? Or is there something I can do? Is there anything that won't try to kill me? If I had stacked it with test, as I had planned to do, would it prob have been worse? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I'm 36 years old, 5'9", 200 pounds, 12% body fat. Wanted some help getting down a bit lower, and maybe a little mass added. Damn near died.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What is your current health situation? What was your regular day-to-day blood pressure prior to this episode? When was the last time you had a physical?

There's something to be said for situational anxiety (first time taking PEDs) causing increased BP, but this sounds like more than that. Maybe a trip to the doctor for a basic physical might be in order...

K

Kliner

Awards
It was legit, pharmaceutical grade. the lot code checked out on their website, and someone else had it lab tested, it was over dosed to 11.9 mg per tablet.

K

Kliner

Awards
I'm in pretty good health, honestly. I can run a 6 minute mile, eat clean all year, never go to the doctor, am rarely sick, etc...I also know my body well, and don't have anxiety. I booked an appointment, but will prob heal myself before it come to pass, as usual, lol.

K

Kliner

Awards
My main questions here are:

Do all aas jack up blood pressure?
Are there aas that don't?
Are there preventative measures I can take to avoid this symptom while taking something?

Cause i feel like the aging process is slowing both my metabolism, and hormone production and i hate it.
These are the reasons why I wanted to experiment with aas in the first place. If I could get the same results I did with all natural training/diet i would not want or need them. Thank you anyone for your responses, or advise. Getting older sucks balls.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was legit, pharmaceutical grade. the lot code checked out on their website, and someone else had it lab tested, it was over dosed to 11.9 mg per tablet.
uh...?

L

livestrong82

Awards
.. yea get full bloodwork done and check up.. sounds odd.. tell Dr what happened, if u feel comfortable with him.

All you were taking was a anavar? No test base or any other supplements ?

K

Kliner

Awards
Yeah, I just took two 10mg tabs per day for two days to test the waters.(No pun intended) was gonna Do a "proper cycle with test base" but wanted to see how things went and do a week of just the var, as an experiment while I waited for the test to arrive.. I'm kinda glad i didn't inject anything, since it would have stayed in my system longer if I had a bad reaction. finally at the end of the coughing stuff up, got my natural test back online with some tribulus, zinc, ect. and feeling pretty normal again...

L

livestrong82

Awards
Well pinning test is safer than any oral anabolic.. sounds odd but crazy **** does happen lol

K

Kliner

Awards
Will test elevate my blood pressure as well? It would be weird to think that injecting testosterone is safer than swallowing a couple tiny lil pills of var...There's so much mis info/and differing opinions on all this online, it's hard to find the truth. I guess it's just kinda individual and you have to experiment...