TRT

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Or do multiple 0.5cc injections? I didn't feel the 5/8" pin, and I really didn't feel the 3/8" I just did - so multiple sites is nothing. But I have no idea how much you can push in one site. He has a forum.
    I believe he recommends no more than 0.5cc in a single subcutaneous injection. He also advises not to pinch the skin, as one would with an hCG injection, and this should minimize the appearance of painful lumps.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    I believe he recommends no more than 0.5cc in a single subcutaneous injection. He also advises not to pinch the skin, as one would with an hCG injection, and this should minimize the appearance of painful lumps.
    Hmm, the data on subq looks really fukn good, but dunno how I feel about doing up to half a dozen seperate pins EOD on a blast. Might try the technique next cruise and go from there. May end up reassessing my blasts.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Hmm, the data on subq looks really fukn good, but dunno how I feel about doing up to half a dozen seperate pins EOD on a blast. Might try the technique next cruise and go from there.
    The only reason I would ever do it on a blast is if I were pinning ED.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    Yea, I just watched his vid twice and then did it. It's easy and virtually pain free. I'm going into the lower Ab fat like where he does it on himself in the vid. This is so user friendly, IM (for TRT) seems like the Dark Ages

5. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Or do multiple 0.5cc injections? I didn't feel the 5/8" pin, and I really didn't feel the 3/8" I just did - so multiple sites is nothing. But I have no idea how much you can push in one site. He has a forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Yea, I just watched his vid twice and then did it. It's easy and virtually pain free. I'm going into the lower Ab fat like where he does it on himself in the vid. This is so user friendly, IM (for TRT) seems like the Dark Ages
    no PIP? I am going in for my second round of pellets, my doctor's preferred method. I already am less than a fan of the method, but would need to find a new doctor and likely have to allow my test to tank again for new labs if I wanted to switch to pinning. But the < $3 per week seems like a steal compared to what I pay for the pellets. Plus I have never pinned. Seems like you just do it twice a week? I thought I saw EOD mentioned. You mentioned you travel, how is it travelling with the syringe/vials? Do you need to check your bags? How much per month do the syringes cost (on avg)? TIA!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   

6. Surely you guys have local needle exchanges? You pay for your first lot, but all subsequent are free when you do returns.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    no PIP? I am going in for my second round of pellets, my doctor's preferred method. I already am less than a fan of the method, but would need to find a new doctor and likely have to allow my test to tank again for new labs if I wanted to switch to pinning. But the < $3 per week seems like a steal compared to what I pay for the pellets. Plus I have never pinned. Seems like you just do it twice a week? I thought I saw EOD mentioned. You mentioned you travel, how is it travelling with the syringe/vials? Do you need to check your bags? How much per month do the syringes cost (on avg)? TIA!!!
    My doctor thinks I travel - hedged my bet. 100 syringes (about a year) costs a whopping $25. I guess you can pin lesser amounts more often, but I saw twice a week for 100mg, so went with that. Apparently the half life of Cypionate is 5-8 days from what I'm seeing. How much are the pellets? Are you paying? Tell him you got fired and need the cheapest option - which is Cypionate.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Surely you guys have local needle exchanges? You pay for your first lot, but all subsequent are free when you do returns.
    have not heard of that but then again have not had a need for needles outside of a dr's office before
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Apparently the half life of Cypionate is 5-8 days from what I'm seeing.
    Per the PK study I have its the same as enanthate, 4.5 days. Whats your source on 5-8?

10. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    My doctor thinks I travel - hedged my bet. 100 syringes (about a year) costs a whopping $25. I guess you can pin lesser amounts more often, but I saw twice a week for 100mg, so went with that. Apparently the half life of Cypionate is 5-8 days from what I'm seeing. How much are the pellets? Are you paying? Tell him you got fired and need the cheapest option - which is Cypionate.
    The pellets are about $120 per month ($700 at implantation, they last right at 5 moths). No help from insurance, but I use my HSA, so at least it is tax free $$. The Test-C option is a lot cheaper. I am scheduled to go in next Wednesday. I may lay the ground work at that visit for other options, saying that is the last procedure that I can afford, and see where that goes. Then I have 5 months to find another doctor if this one doesn't want to entertain other options for me. I just honestly didn't realize that test-c was so much cheaper. When I looked on some of the "online pharmacy" sites they were about $100 per month for test-c + arimidex (sp?) (which I already know is not expensive). So an extra $20 per month to not have to worry about pinning or anything for up to 5 months seemed more than fair. Your cost makes me feel like I got ripped off LOL.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Per the PK study I have its the same as enanthate, 4.5 days. Whats your source on 5-8?
    Don't remember, some website, yours sounds better.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    The pellets are about $120 per month ($700 at implantation, they last right at 5 moths). No help from insurance, but I use my HSA, so at least it is tax free $$. The Test-C option is a lot cheaper. I am scheduled to go in next Wednesday. I may lay the ground work at that visit for other options, saying that is the last procedure that I can afford, and see where that goes. Then I have 5 months to find another doctor if this one doesn't want to entertain other options for me. I just honestly didn't realize that test-c was so much cheaper. When I looked on some of the "online pharmacy" sites they were about $100 per month for test-c + arimidex (sp?) (which I already know is not expensive). So an extra $20 per month to not have to worry about pinning or anything for up to 5 months seemed more than fair. Your cost makes me feel like I got ripped off LOL.
    GoodRx, Walgreen's, check it for your zip code. 10ml of 200mg/ml is even cheaper (when you take into account that you get more if you are at 100mg/Week).

13. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Don't remember, some website, yours sounds better.
    This pdf is a good resource, lots of data and graphs (no subq data though):

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...e_preparations

And for subq:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4721027/

In all instances Ive seen, there doesnt appear to be much difference between enanth and cyp esters.
  14. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Watson says 8 days.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    GoodRx, Walgreen's, check it for your zip code. 10ml of 200mg/ml is even cheaper (when you take into account that you get more if you are at 100mg/Week).
    That's where I arrived at today. 200mg/ml 10ml vial and will be starting my Sub Q protocol 100mg/2 per week. GoodRx $41.50 I have a great doctor.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Watson says 8 days.
    Interdasting. I know you tend to be careful with your sources.

Ive gone with what was stated in the studies linked above. Whats Watsons data
  17. Administrator

Interdasting. I know you tend to be careful with your sources.

Ive gone with what was stated in the studies linked above. Whats Watsons data
    http://medlibrary.org/lib/rx/meds/te...e-cypionate-5/

"The half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days."

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    http://medlibrary.org/lib/rx/meds/te...e-cypionate-5/

"The half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days."
    Well fuk me

Only prob with that is they dont appear to reference their source. Sure, you expect them to get it right of course, but the pdf in my link gives a quite different number.
  19. Administrator

Well fuk me

Only prob with that is they dont appear to reference their source. Sure, you expect them to get it right of course, but the pdf in my link gives a quite different number.
    Their source is probably all the data they had to prove to the FDA to produce it.

There is always going to be variations based on the individual which is why I don't believe they even calculate these things with human data.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    There is always going to be variations based on the individual which is why I don't believe they even calculate these things with human data.
    The 4.5 day number is based on comparative measures using cyp and enanthate on......6, six, healthy males 20-29. In 1980.

Lol its only 6 individuals 40yrs ago but hey at least they human

21. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    The 4.5 day number is based on comparative measures using cyp and enanthate on......6, six, healthy males 20-29. In 1980.

Lol its only 6 individuals 40yrs ago but hey at least they human
    But n = 6. Sample size too small.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    But n = 6. Sample size too small.
    Lol I know its small but its the only data on male homosapienz Ive seen presented.

23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    That's where I arrived at today. 200mg/ml 10ml vial and will be starting my Sub Q protocol 100mg/2 per week. GoodRx $41.50 I have a great doctor.
    Yes, you do seem to have a great doctor. Makes me want to start shopping around LOL.

So that $41.50 is for 2.5 months worth? (10 weeks) That breaks down to $4.15 per week. Time for me to start researching doctors again *sigh*.

24. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Your DO/MD went straight to 200mg/Week? What did your blood work show as far as the various Sex Hormone levels? And when is your next blood draw - I'd like to hear what 200mg/Week puts you at (and your RBC and Hematocrit).

And did he Rx an Aromatase Inhibitor? Oh, and was he cool with SubQ? Cuz mine definitely wasn't, LOL.

25. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Your DO/MD went straight to 200mg/Week? What did your blood work show as far as the various Sex Hormone levels? And when is your next blood draw - I'd like to hear what 200mg/Week puts you at (and your RBC and Hematocrit).

And did he Rx an Aromatase Inhibitor? Oh, and was he cool with SubQ? Cuz mine definitely wasn't, LOL.
    No sir. 200mg/ml 10ml vial. Draw was in the morning and I scored 200. You keep your mits off my sex hormones.

He never mentioned. May post bloods here. No AI but I told him about it. Lol.

I had to talk him into sub q. He got the feeling I was really not going to be doing anything else. He's really smart on a great many things. Great pharmacologist.

He mentioned several times about it being sports related. The protocol. Ha.

Well I'm on my own for three months. Then new bloods from him.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trt
    By Jeff in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 04:11 PM
  2. HGH,TRT and Insulin sensitivity
    By eisenmench in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 09:58 AM
  3. TRT, aged 18, no steroid usage
    By dark_star in forum Anabolics