Tren E/Test E mental Sides

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Weeks 1-4 at 500 MG Test E / 200mg Tren E
Weeks 5-7 (now) at 575mg Test E/ 400mg Tren E

About two weeks ago (in between weeks 5 and 6), started noticing slight changes in mood. Mainly just a little down/depressed for no reason. I figured it was the Tren and was able to control it just fine, think happy thoughts etc.

It's now reached a point where I'm having minor anxiety, moderate depression and lethargy, persistent negative thoughts, no motivation to do anything, a serious inability to focus on day to day activities at home and work. It's very difficult to get motivated to do simple things like cook a meal or do stuff at work, take care of my kids while at home, etc.

Sex drive is also way down. I can perform, but again I just am not motivated to do it.

I've never done Tren before, and expected to see some mental side effects but since I've handled a lot of other compounds very well (typically very elevated mood on Test, Deca, prochormones, Dbol, dihydroboldenone, etc).

Given everything I'm feeling above, im going to drop it immediately. The physical effects aren't worth the psychological effects. I don't even feel like I'm the same person right now, it's a very odd sensation to feel a sort of dissassociation from my own self. Frankly a little scary.

Obviously it was a mistake not trying it first with tren A, since I could have had it cleared from my system much sooner after dropping it, but it's too late to change that now.

So I'm asking for help on the following:

1. Can anyone offer insight into how soon I will feel somewhat normal again? It's built up in my system, so how long before enough of it wears off before I feel like myself? I've heard some say the mental sides can last a very long time, and I'm not sure my work and personal relationships will remained undamaged if this goes on for too long.

2. Should I increase my Test E dose to try and elevate my mood while the Tren clears my system? I've run high doses of Test (up to 1100mg) with the only side effects being extreme happiness and extreme sex drive. I'm thinking the mood lifting effects of the Test may be able to mitigate the negative effects of the Tren, but I'm not sure.

Any advice is much appreciated, I feel like I'm going insane and I'm sure some of you may know the feeling that I'm talking about. It's not fun at all. Please help.

BTW the gains from just the past 3 weeks have been amazing so I've no doubt the anabolic efficacy of this stuff, just wish I could mentally handle it to see where it could take me physically. Damn shame...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the reason most guys start with tren ace, to learn how it effects them. Its probably gonna take till the tren clears till you feel normal again.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Should I increase the test to see if that brings about some positive changes in my mood?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not really sure but i dont see any harm, hang tight for some other opinions

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you try tren again, start with a trt dose of test. Theres a trend with guys who get these bad sides with it: in most cases its cos test is too high, not too low.

Id be reluctant to increase your test. If anything, it will potentially increase sides. But, theres no guarantees here, I guess its possible it could help. But Id be surprised.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you try tren again, start with a trt dose of test. Theres a trend with guys who get these bad sides with it: in most cases its cos test is too high, not too low.

Id be reluctant to increase your test. If anything, it will potentially increase sides. But, theres no guarantees here, I guess its possible it could help. But Id be surprised.
I cant possible see how dropping tren and increasing test would make the sides worse

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant possible see how dropping tren and increasing test would make the sides worse
Im not saying to not drop the tren.

500mg of test is ample for what we want from test in terms of te feelz and libido; fuk, a trt dose of test accomplishes this. Increasing test will mean more aromatization and more sides. Increasing test will not displace the tren where it is causing the issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not saying to not drop the tren.

500mg of test is ample for what we want from test in terms of te feelz and libido; fuk, a trt dose of test accomplishes this. Increasing test will mean more aromatization and more sides. Increasing test will not displace the tren where it is causing the issues.
He said hes dropping it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ****ing hate Tren E because once the sides kick in, it's in your system for 1-2 weeks even if you stop pinning. Tren E also seems to give more sides an Tren A.

I haven't thought about Tren E for a long time but it's stirring up bad memories. **** that ****.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not increase test. Leave it or drop it also until you feel the Tren is completely out. It took me 3-4 days off Tren Ace for my horrible anxiety to stop and for me to actually be able to sleep. It took a couple months before I felt completely normal. I still have more anxiety now over a year later than I did before I used Tren.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I increase the test to see if that brings about some positive changes in my mood?
For me -and other people I know: Lower test = feeling better.
I would drop test to TRT range of max. 200mg/week until tren got out of the system.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
So is 1-2 weeks normal for the stronger mental sides to subside for Tren E? I'm afraid that enough is built up in my system that it could get worse before it gets better. I'm hoping you're right when you say 1-2 weeks though, cuz this sucks lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So is 1-2 weeks normal for the stronger mental sides to subside for Tren E? I'm afraid that enough is built up in my system that it could get worse before it gets better. I'm hoping you're right when you say 1-2 weeks though, cuz this sucks lol
Maybe go to your doctor and ask for a few Xanax or something to ride it out. Just tell him you're going through a really rough time and are looking for something to calm your nerves and anxiety for the next week or so. The only good night of actual sleep I got for the 4 weeks I was on Tren, was because I took a Xanax. I didn't feel insane for the next day or so lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe go to your doctor and ask for a few Xanax or something to ride it out. Just tell him you're going through a really rough time and are looking for something to calm your nerves and anxiety for the next week or so. The only good night of actual sleep I got for the 4 weeks I was on Tren, was because I took a Xanax. I didn't feel insane for the next day or so lol
Some phenibut for a short period would do the trick too.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I have a buddy who would likely spot me some xanax. And also have a night time supplement that has phenibut in it. Come to think of it, I haven't taken that in a few days. Could be that was masking the more severe mental side effects until now.

I appreciate all the quick replies everyone. It's too bad Tren didn't work out for me, guess I underestimated how powerful it could be on my psyche. I can normally handle psychological stress pretty well, but this one just kicked my ass.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have a buddy who would likely spot me some xanax. And also have a night time supplement that has phenibut in it. Come to think of it, I haven't taken that in a few days. Could be that was masking the more severe mental side effects until now.

I appreciate all the quick replies everyone. It's too bad Tren didn't work out for me, guess I underestimated how powerful it could be on my psyche. I can normally handle psychological stress pretty well, but this one just kicked my ass.
lastly as this can become a huge mind f*ck, but before you start taking more meds to help this or supps with stress reducing supplements mixed together, take a few breaths and calm yourself down. close your eyes and deep in and out breathing.

my point on this is pretty simple and one that you may not realize until later, but if you start using those supps now, odds are you are going to depend on those to reduce your issues. You will say to yourself, im not feeling better, let me take an extra pill or scoop. You will blindly build up a tolerance and start using more to accommodate your situation ,, thus putting a huge band aid on the main issue.

good luck with this and just stay positive- the mind bro is an amazing muscle, just as much as it can create chaos, it can also be controlled

Anvil72

Awards
I do not think androgens cause unstable behavior. I think CONVERSION does. Either compound has always made me, a better more confident me. (Confidence=Stability) That is until I scrimped on bloods and did not watch for conversion. My .02 worth.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
lastly as this can become a huge mind f*ck, but before you start taking more meds to help this or supps with stress reducing supplements mixed together, take a few breaths and calm yourself down. close your eyes and deep in and out breathing.

my point on this is pretty simple and one that you may not realize until later, but if you start using those supps now, odds are you are going to depend on those to reduce your issues. You will say to yourself, im not feeling better, let me take an extra pill or scoop. You will blindly build up a tolerance and start using more to accommodate your situation ,, thus putting a huge band aid on the main issue.

good luck with this and just stay positive- the mind bro is an amazing muscle, just as much as it can create chaos, it can also be controlled
Yes i was considering this earlier, particularly about the xanax as that can be pretty addictive and that's not something I want to depend on long term. I don't think I'm going to cross that bridge unless it gets considerably worse. The calming supps I plan on using a few days at a time, then going off them on the weekends. I know for phenibut this is pretty much a necessity if you want it to keep working. I'll maybe throw in some 5htp and some l-dopa and tyrosine. Hopefully by the time the stuff lands at my door in a few days I'll start to feel a bit better and won't even need it to ride out the rest of the storm.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I do not think androgens cause unstable behavior. I think CONVERSION does. Either compound has always made me, a better more confident me. (Confidence=Stability) That is until I scrimped on bloods and did not watch for conversion. My .02 worth.
My behavior has been stable, it's more just inner-turmoil. And are you talking about estrogen conversion? Sorry I didn't clarify earlier, I'm on adex .25 twice a week. I've run that dose with high doses of test/deca/dbol stacked and estrogen came back right where it should be. And from what I understand estrogen isn't a concern with Tren, it's prolactin. And I haven't experienced any serious prolactin sides unless depression is one of them.

I'm one of the lucky ones when it comes to estrogen conversion I guess, it takes very little Adex to control estrogen for me

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro e2 is a concern with tren. Thats why generally its a good idea to try a trt dose of test when first running tren.

Anvil72

Awards
Yes, estrogen and prolactin were my concerns. I've ran high on both, and I've crashed estrogen. Sucked both ways. Estro does not give me tits, my first lumps came from Tren. Seemed a bit over rated to me, Trest makes me stronger, more alpha.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seemed a bit over rated to me, Trest makes me stronger, more alpha.
Man, theres a few compounds I think are best suited if youre blast/cruise-ing. Trest IM would be one.