Timing with my cycle

kev4330

Awards
I'm starting my cycle soon(already ordered). I need some help with what time I need to take things and with what(food, fats, etc.)

6 weeks(40 days) Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone(a variant of 1-andro)(3 pills /day) dosed at 330mg/day with cycle support iron labs(4 pills/day).

AM:
1 pill 1-test
2 pill on-cycle
MULTIVITAMIN
FISH OIL
JOINT SUPPORT

PREWORKOUT:
2 pill 1-test
FISH OIL(does this need to be taken with 1-andro, I remember reading that for some phs you need to eat it with a fat)

POSTWORKOUT:
CREATINE

BEFORE BED:
2 pill oncycle

ALSO...

My maintenance is about 3100 calories. I normally lean bulk at 3500 calories. I read that I should bulk at maintenance + 30% so does 4,000 calories seem good to fully reap the benefits, or will I gain too much fat(working out 6x week).

Let me know any changes or recommendations with my timing/schedule I drafted.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Your going to want to run a PH that converts to testosterone as 1-testosterone will probably make you lethargic.

4-andro converts to testosterone and will act as a "test base".

1-testosterone makes you lethargic due in part to it suppressing your natural testosterone production, but not mimicking the ways in which normal (and regular) testosterone behaves.

But to answer your question, yea the timing is fine. 1-andro has a half life of 12-16 hours, aka relatively short, so as long as your dosing is spilt to fit within that time frame you're good.

As far as with food/fat when taking 1-andro, I'm not completely sure. My gut tells me (no pun intended) that yes you would want to use food when taking it because they use the whole "liposomal" delivery thing....but, eating food increases the acid and bile levels in your stomach which helps to break the food down....I'm not sure. Interested in the thoughts from someone better on this subject. Any gastroenterologists out there lol?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 1/4 andro stack but the first week I only used 1-andro at 300mg p/day.....by day 3 I could notice lethargy increasing for certain. It wasn't overbearing but it was enough to realize that yes, I in fact wast feeling lethargic. By week 2 I started 4-andro at 200mg p/day and by day 3 of week 2 I noticed the lethargic feeling was completely gone. It was not just a mental placebo thing, it was very noticeable.

kev4330

Awards
Oh okay, the thing I'm worried is about the water retention with 4-andro. I'd rather sacrifice some lethargy than get any water retention while on cycle. But, maybe you can inform me more about that.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Oh okay, the thing I'm worried is about the water retention with 4-andro. I'd rather sacrifice some lethargy than get any water retention while on cycle. But, maybe you can inform me more about that.
Maybe you could run 4-andro at a lower dose, say 200mg per day (or 220 or 230, just depends what company you're using), but in either case it'd help the lethargy and your libido, which 1-andro will kill. Water retention from 4-andro wasn't much from my experience. Plus once your off it goes down, just depends who your looking to impress and when lol. But the lethargy while on cycle and trying to crush your workouts isn't fun. It varies person to person. Just my experience

kev4330

Awards
Okay, if it starts to interfere with my workouts, I'll consider getting it. Thanks for your advice.