MK-2866 first time

Bolex

Awards
Hello I`ve been reading this forum for some time now and decided to try Ostarine.
This is my first experience with this type of producst and I´ve never done AAS. Only natty test boosters and DAA.
I am planing to do a 6 to 8 week cycle at 15mg/day maybe bump it up to 20mg towards the last two weeks depending on how I am feeling.
This is for recomp purposes.
PCT - Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and Alphamax XT test booster.

Now I still have a question I would like to ask? Do I need na AI in case gyno flares up ?? or could I just get away with nolvadex if this shows up during the cycle?

This is a first cycle so I`m a bit scared of possible side effects.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I've ran Ostarine a handful of times and i've never experienced gyno issues with it. I've heard if you have pre-exsisting gyno it may cause issues in high doses, but i've never seen anecdotal reports of it causing it without some background of boobs being there.

If it's really something you're that nervous about, nolva's not going to help much at all mid cycle. Pick up some arimistane or aromasin as a plan-b, but i wouldn't feel compelled to run it unless you start getting tender nips.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Run it at least 25mg for 8 weeks. You probably won't see much at 15mg. I've ran osta as high as 40mg and still didn't see anything except lethargy.

Bolex

Awards
I've ran Ostarine a handful of times and i've never experienced gyno issues with it. I've heard if you have pre-exsisting gyno it may cause issues in high doses, but i've never seen anecdotal reports of it causing it without some background of boobs being there.

If it's really something you're that nervous about, nolva's not going to help much at all mid cycle. Pick up some arimistane or aromasin as a plan-b, but i wouldn't feel compelled to run it unless you start getting tender nips.
Th3k1d thank you for your advise on this subject I might be overthinking about this.
what about PCT does it look ok to you?

I don´t know why so many people say that you don`t need a SERM and that an OTC PCT is enough for ostarine. I`m even talking about companies that sell these products.

Bolex

Awards
Run it at least 25mg for 8 weeks. You probably won't see much at 15mg. I've ran osta as high as 40mg and still didn't see anything except lethargy.

LAH813 thanks for your input on this matter. I might go up to 25mg it will depend how my body reacts to this compound.
I think I will see some gains I´ve never done nothing like this before. I dont expect to get huge with ostarine alone but I hope I can add some lean mass and decrease my fat% this is for recomp not for bulk purposes

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
LAH813 thanks for your input on this matter. I might go up to 25mg it will depend how my body reacts to this compound.
I think I will see some gains I´ve never done nothing like this before. I dont expect to get huge with ostarine alone but I hope I can add some lean mass and decrease my fat% this is for recomp not for bulk purposes
Yeah def man. Run it and see how you feel. Everyone is different. I would def recommend running it for at least 8 weeks though. If not 10weeks. 5 weeks just isn't enough for osta

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I recomp with Osta. But I run it at 30mg for 10 weeks
Good product
Diet is everything with that product though. I like stacking it with Clen for fat loss. If your ordering an AI I might order some Clen with it to speed up your progress

Bolex

Awards
What about PCT do you think nolva 20/20/10/10 for four weeks and alphamax xt for anothet four weeks? does this look OK ?
I should start PCT the day after finishing ostarine right? I ask this because I´ve seen some people starting PCT a couple weeks after finishing their cycles.

I also have some MK-677 at home that I´ve never used. Do you think stacking it with the ostarine would have any benefit or should I save it for later?

Bolex

Awards
I recomp with Osta. But I run it at 30mg for 10 weeks
Good product
Diet is everything with that product though. I like stacking it with Clen for fat loss. If your ordering an AI I might order some Clen with it to speed up your progress
How do you think I should be dieting manteinace calories?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
What about PCT do you think nolva 20/20/10/10 for four weeks and alphamax xt for anothet four weeks? does this look OK ?
I should start PCT the day after finishing ostarine right? I ask this because I´ve seen some people starting PCT a couple weeks after finishing their cycles.

I also have some MK-677 at home that I´ve never used. Do you think stacking it with the ostarine would have any benefit or should I save it for later?
That PCT looks fine.
Run alphamax at same time as Nolva

Pct the day after. Some folks on aas wait a couple weeks because of the half life of other steroids.

Never used MK667 so I don't have any feedback for you on that

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
How do you think I should be dieting manteinace calories?
That depends on your daily alluded cal.

I always recomp on a carb cycling diet.

4 days 1900 Cal @ 211P 70F 100C
3 Days ~ 5000 Cal @ 250P 45F 800C ish

3200 Cal def / week

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks just fine. Always have a real AI such as Exemestane or Arimidex on hand when you cycle. Don't waste your time with Arimistane, it is a very mild OTC AI that will not stop or treat gyno or gyno symptoms. If you start having nipple sensitivity on cycle, add in exemestane at 6.25mg EOD and adjust the dose as necessary.

Nolvadex also works very well on cycle for preventing or eliminating gyno. If any issues arise, try the exemestane first. If the AI is not cutting it, you can add in 10mg of Nolva EOD on top of a mild to moderate AI dose.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
How much MK-677 do you have? If you have enough, run it during cycle and PCT - it will help with the gains. If you only have a small amount, save it for PCT to offset the IGF-1 lowering effect of Nolva.

Bolex

Awards
Your cycle looks just fine. Always have a real AI such as Exemestane or Arimidex on hand when you cycle. Don't waste your time with Arimistane, it is a very mild OTC AI that will not stop or treat gyno or gyno symptoms. If you start having nipple sensitivity on cycle, add in exemestane at 6.25mg EOD and adjust the dose as necessary.

Nolvadex also works very well on cycle for preventing or eliminating gyno. If any issues arise, try the exemestane first. If the AI is not cutting it, you can add in 10mg of Nolva EOD on top of a mild to moderate AI dose.
Toren thank you for your input on this as well.
I am trying to buy some examestane as you sugested, already have nolvadex. I will be starting the osta cycle on monday.

I have MK-677 for a two month supply at 20mg a day so I think I will keep it for PCT as you sugested.
Also as this is the first time runing these compounds if I run them separately I will have a better idea of what does each compound actually does.

Bolex

Awards

I´m having some trouble getting examestane or arimidex without a prescription I live in europe. As I said before I already have nolvadex on hand. My question is wouldn`t Arimistane 50mg / day prevent estrogen from rising too much preventing possible gyno issues? If gyno signs still apear I could use the Nolva EOD ( 20 - 40 mg ) until symptoms stop? is this a bad plan ??

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I´m having some trouble getting examestane or arimidex without a prescription I live in europe. As I said before I already have nolvadex on hand. My question is wouldn`t Arimistane 50mg / day prevent estrogen from rising too much preventing possible gyno issues? If gyno signs still apear I could use the Nolva EOD ( 20 - 40 mg ) until symptoms stop? is this a bad plan ??
No. Arimistane sucks. Get a pharma AI

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I might be able to get it through a guyin the gym that sells real gear but how can I be shure of what I`m getting ???
Go through board sponsors. Don't cut corners, get the real deal.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Some people swear that arimistane works for them, while others have done bloodwork and it was shown to be almost useless. It really depends on how you look at the data. I've seen some crazy guys who used arimistane on Test cycles and were just fine. It's debatable as to why they had no estrogen issues though. I did an Ostarine/arimistane cycle in the past and had great results. Vascularity and pumps were incredible. I still had exemestane on hand though. The problem with arimistane is that it tends to have a bioavailability issue when taken orally - although maybe the results really are person-dependent for an unkown reason. You could absolutely take it on cycle at 50-75mg ED, but don't expect that it will work miracles. It's mild diuretic/anti-cortisol effect will help to lean you out a bit.

Yes, Nolva would work on cycle to prevent or reverse lumps. Don't overdo it though, it's a drug afterall. If an issue comes up, dose 20mg for a few days untitl the issue starts to improve, then drop down to 10mg ED until the issues ceases, then you can switch to 10mg EOD for maintenance. Make sure that you have enough Nolva for on cycle and PCT if you end up having to use some on cycle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/209433-androsta-3-5-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180621-iron-liver-getting-3.html

Bolex

Awards
Thanks again for your help Toren and thanks for those links you provided.
I think I will use arimistane from the start with the osta and see how it goes from there... If I really need itduring the cycle I will get the pharma grade AI.
I wont go above 15-20mg ostarine this time so I hope side effects are going to be on the low side.

What about some liver protection I now that at the moment everyone is talking about TUDCA but I have the following product at home and was wondering if this is enough?

Tested nutrition Liver protect

Supplement facts:

Choline 350mg
Inositol 233mg
NAC 233mg
Milk Thistle 233mg
Artichoke 233mg

Bolex

Awards
What about some liver protection I now that at the moment everyone is talking about TUDCA but I have the following product at home and was wondering if this is enough?

Tested nutrition Liver protect

Serving Information
Container Size: 120 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amounts Per Serving

Choline Bitartrate: 350 mg
Inositol: 233 mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine: 233 mg
Milk Thistle: 233 mg
Extract 10: 1 ; equivalent to 2330 mg of milk thistle
Artichoke: 233 mg
Extract 10: 1 ; equivalent to 2330 mg of artichoke
Other Ingredients
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Sterarate, Gelatin and Water

Recommended Use
Take two capsules two times daily.

Bolex

Awards
So no thoughts about this liver protector ???

Also I was wondering if a product like dermacrine would be good to stack with ostarine and if so would I get even more supression? Would I have to change PCT plans if I use this?

Bolex

Awards
Just thought that if I am going to be supressed a test base could eventualy help during the cycle does this makes sense to you?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Just thought that if I am going to be supressed a test base could eventualy help during the cycle does this makes sense to you?
1. Don't need any on cycle support for OSTA.
2. Nolva should be great
3. Always suggested to have an AI on hand
4. I have pre existing Gyno from my teen days and OSTA never seemed to flare it up.
5. I am really liking KingsBlood for PCT, but your setup in great.

6. Don't think I've ever experienced liver issues with OSTA , but I also have never had blood work and keep my drinking to a very minimal while on OSTA or LGD. Like wine or cider here or there. It can't hurt to run on cycle support, but probably a waste of $$$

Bolex

Awards
Thanks to all of you that helped me out and answered some questions that I had in mind.
Will start on monday and hope for a smooth osta run :)
I will keep posting how it goes!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck OP!

Bolex

Awards
So two weeks into cycle and I´m feeling fine no sides besides a little lethargy.
Started 15mg the first week, went up to 20mg second week and today up to 25mg as therd week starts today. ( plan on going up to 8 weeks )
I have a little more energy in the gym and strength is going up slowly. shoulder is better but still hurts. Libido is UP!
Now physical changes are small for now: I have more muscle pump through out the day and look a little slimer on the wastline.
My wife asked me what was I taking as I look bigger she says. I told her I´m bulking lol :laugh:

What can I possibly stack with osta to make this cycle more impressive in terms of gains?
I`m not shure osta alone is going to give me what I am looking for ?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Dermatr3st
Which also help with lethargy

Bolex

Awards
So here are my final thoughts now that I'm in the fourth week of pct:
This was a nice cycle for a beginner.
Osta acts slow I really only felt it well at week 4 and ended up running it for 8 weeks at 20mg.
Added epiandro at 500mg day week 5/6/7/8. It helped a lot with lethargy and I could feel it in the gym.
Body fat went down about 4% and weight increased about 2kg.
Until now I have not lost any of the gains I've made.