FAKE DMZ ? Please See Pics

ronronm1t

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I bought some superdmz 2.0 off of ebay a few weeks ago and now after reading i hear rumours of it being fake? see the pics.

i got it from "musclemindsnutritionllc"

i also emailed the guy and his response was this:

Hello there and how are you doing? Unfortunately I am unaware of a different label from what other people are using buddy. I do know the owner here flew to Florida and got them from, West. That's if you know who he is? I also looked at the link you sent and I noticed that, PJ, said all the BSL are fake and only buy from them or a brink & mortar store. LOL.... Now that's funny. You know what that mean. One thing with us, if the customer is not happy, comfortable & confident with the product we will refund you 100%. That's our policy buddy and we even do 60 day returns as well. That's how confident we are and I don't know if other sellers do 60 days. Better yet, if you want to do a return/ refund, send 1 unopened bottle back, keep the other and we will give you a full refund. How does that sound? That's how confident we are in what we sale. Its Sunday and we just opened and I will be here for 4 hours and then we close till tomorrow. Get back to me as soon as possible and I'll get you rocking & rolling. Thanks again!

here is what i received.

IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2472.JPG
IMG_2473.JPG
IMG_2474.JPG

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What leads you to believe these are fake?

I have no experience with them, so I'm asking out of curiosity.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yeah not sure why you think they're fake.. any reasoning? I never buy anything that is BSL brand anyway.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buying from ebay is a red flag to me

ronronm1t

Awards
What leads you to believe these are fake?

I have no experience with them, so I'm asking out of curiosity.
Based on pics over the Internet and a recent YouTube video about bsl

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I would strongly stay away from BSL products. Pj Braun has ruined the name and become quite the **** show in the industry. His last video he is fat and looks like a drug addict.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that's fake, that label is not the same as the original. Pj Braun made a video about it. It may still be dmz/msten, but it wasn't made by BSL

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So the research was done AFTER the purchase? :think:

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stacking two dimethyls is stupid. What makes no sense to me is how the people running this stuff make less gains than most people running the compounds solo lmfao

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This same thread pops up all the time. Use the search function on this forum and get your answers.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
The caps are the same dark red color as my legit ones. That doesn't 100% guarantee it's real though. The labels look different. I would email Blackstone Labs with the lot number and see what they say.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It looks legit to me - especially the tamper has the BSL label on it. Anyhow, being from FL, nothing good comes out of Boca lol. Rule number 1 is never buy a PH from Ebay - I only trust Nutriverse, Nutriplanet, LGI..etc. Never ran BSL though....to many other proven products to use.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fake, the seal has been broken and replaced. It should say sealed for your protection

The label is wrong, there's no large white box on mine and the 60 should be grayish not white

I agree with what everyone else is saying, stay away from BSL. This was the first and last product I will use from them. It put 25-30 lbs on me but I won't ever touch another one of their products with what's been said about them recently.

ronronm1t

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! I've been out the game for awhile, just living healthy and working out hard. I went on a few cycles back in the day when Anabolic extreme superdrol was around and M1T was the craze. Would have never guessed the game had changed and ppl were selling fake product.

What is the best DMZ to take? What companies are reputable to look for?

Thanks a lot

ronronm1t

Awards
I contacted the seller on eBay and he agreed to give me a full refund.

ronronm1t

Awards
The caps are the same dark red color as my legit ones. That doesn't 100% guarantee it's real though. The labels look different. I would email Blackstone Labs with the lot number and see what they say.
I opened a cap and tasted it and it had zero taste, which I found weird. I also looked up the images of the real one and it IS slightly off. Not gonna waste my time and health with a mystery drug.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I opened a cap and tasted it and it had zero taste, which I found weird. I also looked up the images of the real one and it IS slightly off. Not gonna waste my time and health with a mystery drug.
You're talking 10mg in each cap of DMZ and 10mg of Msten, I doubt you'd be able to taste anything at all honestly. Bad way to test stuff.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're talking 10mg in each cap of DMZ and 10mg of Msten, I doubt you'd be able to taste anything at all honestly. Bad way to test stuff.
Yea I wouldn't rely on taste to determine legitimacy; Op, in the future do research before you buy the stuff lol