Advice for Summer cycle/opinions

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
Hello all,
Thank you for the help in the past! So far I have 1) ostarine + Spartan lean v1 & 2) LGD + Epiandro cycles under my belt. Just came off of PCT for the last one and currently planning a cycle for the summer. I'm looking for something to keep me hard while either maintaining or in a deficit. I just noticed Sparta Nutrition is running a sale. Any opinions on their products? I have yet to see anything definitive.

Currently thinking along these lines:

Ostarine + Epi
or
low dosed LGD
or
Spartan lean v2/Erase Pro?

Maybe a combination of these? Anyone know of anything else better I can get my paws on?
I'm having a hard time finding a more effective legal PH than any SARMs. Any advice/experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
LGD is a great lean mass builder. I've ran it standalone and stacked a few times. My favorite so far was 10 mg/day lgd and 20mg/day ostarine, i cycled it like:

LGD
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/0/0/0/0
Osta
0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Honestly, if you waned to throw epi in there at 500-750 the last 8 weeks as well, i think it would be close to a perfect recomp. (Couldn't call it a sheer cut cause you'll definitely achieve lean gains too)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LGD is a great lean mass builder. I've ran it standalone and stacked a few times. My favorite so far was 10 mg/day lgd and 20mg/day ostarine, i cycled it like:

LGD
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/0/0/0/0
Osta
0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Honestly, if you waned to throw epi in there at 500-750 the last 8 weeks as well, i think it would be close to a perfect recomp. (Couldn't call it a sheer cut cause you'll definitely achieve lean gains too)
Did u take your LGD and OSTARINE doses at the same time?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I overlapped them from weeks 4-8

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I dosed at 10 AM every morning on my way to work.

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
I had great results this fall from an 8-week 10mg LGD + 300mg Epiandro run, stayed fairly lean for my intake, but looking to stay lean through the summer, I don't see how a lose dosed LGD would be worse than ostarine. Would 5mg LGD be about the same as 20mg Ostarine? I didn't notice too many gains from Ostarine alone

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
If you don't mind me asking, what PCT did you use? Only did 60/40/40/40 of Toremifine Citrate after my 8-week run and was fine

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 every time. The past 14 months though I've been on TRT and haven't needed PCT.