Cutting Cycle thoughts and opinions

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my second cycle im gonna be running, from my previous post i was supposed to bulk with test and deca but im just gonna cut for the summer and keep deca for next winter, im really interested in primobolan and was thinking of running something like this
Test (1-12) 250 mg/week
Primobolan (1-12) 200-300 mg/week
Im having trouble picking third compound between winstrol anavar or masteron either kickstart or finisher
just need some thoughts and opinions and yeah i have PCT sorted out just want more outlook on the cycle and do u guys think an AI is necessary for this? BTW i started cutting for two weeks already was thinking of dropping to 13-14% naturally then go on cycle
Stats
19 years old
Weight 210 lbs
15-17% BF

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What is your height? Also, where does a 19 year old get money for Primo?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im 6'1, in my country the best quality primo which comes from turkey is 9$ per 1ml vial.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Where is this? First cycle?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
You have no business cycling at 19 man. Get some natty test boosters, supplement right, train right, eat right. You're going to stunt your natural growth hard if you do this.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Besides the age fact , this won't do anything at all at those doses bro , plus ur BF is way too high to notice any cutting from these . Grab any fat burner of EC cut down to 190-195 and then lean bulk till ur older IMO. Steroids aren't fat burners , "cutting" cycles are mostly for maintaining muscle while getting to sub10% BF . If you don't listen to the above atleast save ur money and just go test/var and forget about the primo at that dose

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I didn't even read the bodyfat % or doses when i posted above. Yeah man, there's so much wrong going on here. Save yourself the money now, and the health issues in the future. As was said above, steroids aren't going to melt fat by themselves. They just preserve muscle while you cut fat if you're eating in a caloric deficit.

You have a solid 3 more years of getting training and diet right before you run gear.

I'm only this passionate about it because i was like you man, i ran gear way too young, didn't know what i was doing, and messed myself up for life. Ended up with bad testicular issues, have had multiple torsion surgeries that my doc says is most likely related, and am now on TRT at 23 (almost 24). Trust me, not a position you want to end up in.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i have already ran a previous cycle which i talked about on my previous thread which was interrupted but wasnt quite a fail went from 185 to 211 on 7 weeks of testE EQ and winstrol once a week, looking back at it that sort of cycle with the dosages which were low and that time span for such compounds should have definitely failed but it was decent my body fat dropped from 14% to 13% on that cycle and going from 185 to 211, anyways what fat burner would u guys recommend to drop to 10-12% range and from there ill figure it out, i dont really like clen im looking more into DNP, ephedrine, and t3 or t4(hate catabolic sides tho)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
well i have already ran a previous cycle which i talked about on my previous thread which was interrupted but wasnt quite a fail went from 185 to 211 on 7 weeks of testE EQ and winstrol once a week, looking back at it that sort of cycle with the dosages which were low and that time span for such compounds should have definitely failed but it was decent my body fat dropped from 14% to 13% on that cycle and going from 185 to 211, anyways what fat burner would u guys recommend to drop to 10-12% range and from there ill figure it out, i dont really like clen im looking more into DNP, ephedrine, and t3 or t4(hate catabolic sides tho)
Even thou ur % went down u didn't lose fat , your weight went up, technically u gained 2lbs of fat. Steroids are not for cutting. Period. I didn't mean fat burner as in drugs , I meant some. OTC one from any supp company available to you , getting from 17% to 12% is not hard by any means , just buckle down ur diet , the dnp ephedrine and t3 ur naming , those are drugs that are extremely unnecessary for you or anyone in the higher bf% zones , and at the higher % they are also even more dangerous then normal already so why risk it when u can get the exact same results from something much safer. Get ur diet , training and cardio together . In the mean time learn about drugs if you want but stay away from them .

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I wouldnt mess with t3, clen, or anything really with your current stats. Rock a high dose of L-carnitine, lots of green tea, get your diet right, and train. Losing fat really isn't nearly as difficult as people make it out to be. It's all about self control.

When i cut without gear, i generally use 6 grams of carnitine a day spread out in 3 doses of 2g. Mix the raw powder in a quart of green tea (3 organic teabags). Now this alone isn't going to make you lose weight, but it's the hands down best natural catalyst i've used.

Edit: Make sure to use a little bit of raw sugar or honey in that green tea as well. Regular L-carnitine needs a little bit of carbs to be used for fat oxidation.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright got it, i know losing fat isnt hard i just wanted with a cycle to if possible gain lean muscle and the hardening effects from it but what i meant is getting t 12% naturally then hopping on cycle and all that to 8%. My goal is to get shredded but i really care about maintaining muscle and size i know some will be sacrificed but the more the better, getting to 8% naturally which ive done before (much less muscle mass back then) was hell for my size and how i felt. So what cycle would u recommend if i insisted on cycle to run while getting from 12% to 8%, im scared of winstrol for joint problems, never tried anavar but keep hearing its really weak what do u guys think?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Skip the orals if your down with pinning man.

And damnit, I keep forgetting that your 19. Just run natty man, you're going to stunt your growth potential.

If you really, really aren't going to listen, and are going to run gear no matter what, prop/tren is always going to be king for lean gain/ cutting.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you brother, i will wait till i graduate(end of april) and start tren as i cant start now and get into ****load of trouble from the tren side effects while studying and dealing with people and relationships and ****. So till then ill try to drop to 12% and im thinking of dosing(definitely running test lower than tren)
Test either sustanon or prop at 200mg/week
Tren A 250-350mg/week
for 8-10 weeks
and would i need an ai for test or some caber for tren at such a dose?
also sust/tren E would be easier as i only have to inject twice a week what do u guys think?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Long ester test isnt good for cutting, causes too much bloat. Prop is the way to go for a cut base. personally i'd run 100mg prop either EOD or E3D.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
And yes, you definitely need an AI, and possibly even progesterone control since you're throwing tren in there. Arimidex at .5mg EoD would probably be sufficient for the estrogen.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright this is what my cycle looks like now.
Test P (1-10)50mg EOD.
Tren A (1-10)70-75mg EOD.
maybe a winstrol kickstart or finisher/if finisher maybe use masteron instead.
1 mg of adex e3d.
run some HCG starting from week 3 or 4(my coach will take care of dosage).
i cannot afford caber and many are saying it isnt necessary especially at such a dose.
Cycle support will be HepaDiet.
Supplements: whey protein, fish oil, omega 3, probably picking some sleep aid for tren(what do u recommend?)i have melatonin in mind

PCT
Coach is telling me dropping hcg and just using nolvadex for 4 weeks is enough at 40 mg first week or two and 20 for the last two weeks.
All in all what do u guys think?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
What are you training for? Just curious because that test dose is just really low.

Anyways, for sleep, phenibut is my go to. Melatonin gives me stupid bad sleep issues, and generally doesn't work 90% of the time. Phenibut gives me that super deep sleep for 8 hours with no groggyness.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well for this cycle i wanna get shredded, like jaw dropping shirtless, i never really feel like using steroids for bulking or putting on muscle as im a mesomorph and always had good genetics, in high school i would always get accused of taking steroids by students, nurses, and sports coaches, cutting below 12% is where i always lose a lot of that size that gives me the beast look with a shirt on, i can never stand looking average but only good shirtless so thats why.
Will also take a look at phenibut, thank you so much my friend u really are helping me. BTW do u think on the test/tren cycle i should do a slight caloric surplus or just keep that deficit, ive read many saying even on bulking with tren they drop body fat percentage and get shredded while getting bigger.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Run the slight surplus to recomp. Tren works amazing at shredding bodyfat, even while still building muscle. I'd say if you eat maintenance cals for where you're at now, you'll stay above 200, gain lean mass, and lose bodyfat. Just be very aware of the possible sides. You're definitely going to need a strongish sleep-aid with it.

Edit: And not a problem man. If you're headstrong on running gear, i'd rather you know what you're doing rather than have everyone tell you no, not give you advice, and you messing yourself up. I'm a PM away if you have any questions.

Edit #2: Also, please don't run oral tren, your liver will thank you for it.