High or Low Estrogen / Libido Issues

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to fix my loss of libido while on 1/4/EPI OL Andros. I was dosing at 330/330/1000. I upped the 4 Andro to 660 and the EPI to 1500 to try to bring it back, based on a recommendation I got on another site. That didn't work. I felt exactly the same.

Then I was thinking that maybe my e2 levels were high, so I started a full dose of Ar1macare and took 12.5mg of exem. The next day I felt pretty good and woke up with very slight wood 75%. A day later I decided that I would take another 12.5mg of exem and see if the situation improved further. Well when I woke up, I felt like crap. I was lethargic and tired all day, so I was like wtf...guess that wasn't it.

Next, after reading more, I thought I might as well go the other way. I upped the 4 Andro back to 660 and lowered the EPI to 500 (since it competes with the estrogen receptors?), bam back to having wood and some desire.

Am I on the right track here guys?

Is there anything else I can do here? I do have Trest I can add and drop the 4 if you guys think that would help me out. I'm open to anything.

I know I've talked to some of you already. Thanks for the help through this.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yo-yo-ing wont work.

Get bloods.
I wish it was that easy.

I don't know how to do that without the old lady knowing...lol.

Based on the above...what's your thoughts?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish it was that easy.

I don't know how to do that without the old lady knowing...lol.

Based on the above...what's your thoughts?
Its possible that you are being too aggressive with your approach to curing your symptoms, trying to get things fixed overnight, and as a consequence you end up overshooting your sweet spot.

Id try and get things normalized more gradually, like over the course of a week. Better chance of avoiding a yo-yo.

But there could be more going on than just e2. Bloods are always ideal.

Good luck.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I'd get blood work; signs of low estrogen to look for that don't occur with high estrogen is reduction in facial bloat/overall bloat, and more frequent urination

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'd get blood work; signs of low estrogen to look for that don't occur with high estrogen is reduction in facial bloat/overall bloat, and more frequent urination
Yeah. My lips and sides of my legs got dry as hell too. I would guess that I tanked my estrogen based on how I felt after the 2nd dose of exem. If I was high...I should've saw more improvement right?