Should I stop my cycle?

tysons93

Awards
I'm 12 days in on lgi dmz 15 30mg a day split doses the first 10 days and 45mg the last 2 days also in split doses, eating at maintnance or slightly above I was trying to lean bulk. I'm not feeling anything so far except some insomnia I had the first week but that could have just been from excitment I haven't felt anything that makes me feel like I'm on an anabolic hormone or a steroid. No strength gains weight is up 4 lbs but could just be because of my eating slightly above maintnance. Did I get ripped off or is it worth it to keep going?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 12 days in on lgi dmz 15 30mg a day split doses the first 10 days and 45mg the last 2 days also in split doses, eating at maintnance or slightly above I was trying to lean bulk. I'm not feeling anything so far except some insomnia I had the first week but that could have just been from excitment I haven't felt anything that makes me feel like I'm on an anabolic hormone or a steroid. No strength gains weight is up 4 lbs but could just be because of my eating slightly above maintnance. Did I get ripped off or is it worth it to keep going?
Its only been 12 days and your barely eating in a surplus, what were you expcting to happen in 12 days?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What would make you believe you got ripped off? What brand is it and where did you get it from?

Based off my limited knowledge, you'd be about ready to hit your stride.

I mean your already 12 days invested, so why not hit the gas on it? I mean, what's the alternative, getting your money back somehow?

tysons93

Awards
I don't know if not eating in a complete bulk would make a compound like dmz obsolete but I figured ide wait for it to kick in before I up my cals to avoid excess fat gain
Its only been 12 days and your barely eating in a surplus, what were you expcting to happen in 12 days?

tysons93

Awards
I might be leaving the country sometime next month so I wanted to run a cycle before then so that's why I'm thinking of just stopping now. I bought it from a us based online retailer, seemed legit
What would make you believe you got ripped off? What brand is it and where did you get it from?

Based off my limited knowledge, you'd be about ready to hit your stride.

I mean your already 12 days invested, so why not hit the gas on it? I mean, what's the alternative, getting your money back somehow?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know if not eating in a complete bulk would make a compound like dmz obsolete but I figured ide wait for it to kick in before I up my cals to avoid excess fat gain
Like i said, its only been 10 days, be patient, every1 wants sonething yesterday. Now somewhere around the week 3 mark if you still havnt noticed anything then you can contemplate weather or not its fake.

tysons93

Awards
12 days so week 3 will be in two days
Like i said, its only been 10 days, be patient, every1 wants sonething yesterday. Now somewhere around the week 3 mark if you still havnt noticed anything then you can contemplate weather or not its fake.

tysons93

Awards
I thought u meant beginning of 3rd week like 14 days is two weeks so past 14 days is into the third week...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Things dont happen over night, wait it out a little longer

tysons93

Awards
Yea I kno. I'm just wondering what are the odds it's still real because everything I read usually states that it kicks in within the first week

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So you think a retailer sold you bunk lgi? I've heard of the guys on Amazon and eBay doing it, but not a retailer.

tysons93

Awards
Yea that's true, the thing is I'm going to Africa In march and I wanted to do a 4 week cycle and 4 weeks pact before then and now it's just messed up

tysons93

Awards
I think so cuz people's logs that I've read usually start feeling the effects pretty early And I'm not at all. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting pretty good pumps but it's the kind of pump I could get from using a new pre workout or something and no strength increases so far so idk but I started significantly upping my calories 2 days ago so I'm just gonna give it like another 5 days or so and see what happens.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
The endocrine needs a full 21 days to respond to hormone changes. If you think that another 12 days of balls to the walls training and eating will garnish nothing from this pill, then stop the pill but dont ever stop being a beast in the gym and kitchen. Thats the constant in your research.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
If you bought it recently and paid under about $75 then I would think it might be bunk... Along with the no results..
Original lgi dmz was great. I ran it twice. Both times for ME I could definitely see effects by about day 4 or 5. Mostly glycogen retention at first just like superdrol. The only lgi dmz thats real that I know of is from one particular legit guy I know on ebay and its selling for $89.99.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can personally tell if an oral is gtg or not within the first week, but everyone is different; I say wait another 7-10 days before you decide to discontinue the cycle.

tysons93

Awards
I'm pretty positive it's bunk, I bought it from an online supp store that seemed legit but I guess not, 65$ down the drain

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Good lord man. 12 days in and you're calling it bunk? Cmon. At least give it a full 3 weeks. I recently ran LGI MSten, and it fully hit hard by the 3rd week. Give it a chance.

tysons93

Awards
Ppl r scumbags man it's not that hard to imagine someone emptying out the caps n selling fake ones to make a buck I'm just saying

tysons93

Awards
And **** ya I think it's fake or undersized dmz is one of the strongest orals

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Give it a little longer, man.

I personally can tell if orals are legit from the very first dose because I get sides that quickly. After about 3 days, my body gets used to the stuff, I guess, and the sides subside a bit. But I know they don't affect everyone this way.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Send me the rest of what you have. I'll test it out for you

tysons93

Awards
Well I took another 45mg today and I'm heading to the gym now to do back and a little legs so hopefully it kicks in today I'll let u guys kno

tysons93

Awards
Still nothing... I bought it from fortress suplements fkc that website

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd still wait until after 3 weeks bro, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain, you could be a slow responder, it's not unheard of. Carry on as you are or you'll always wonder what if I...

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? Judging by your impatience I'm guessing you're either new or really young...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lgi is legit. Feed to grow.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I've dodged bullets in the past and just don't know it, but how would a retailer get their hands on bunk product? Based off my limited research, LGI made some good product, so if indeed it is crap, this retailer would have had to obtain it from some other source to resell?? I highly doubt they themselves would take the time to fake a $60 product and risk their reputation. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just wouldn't add up to me. Some dude in his basement to throw on amazon or ebay, sure.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Where the caps Orange by chance? I do see on another forum a report of bunk lgi dmz a few years ago having orange caps and being purchased via Amazon.

tysons93

Awards
No there clear with white powder onside. I opened one up and tasted the powder just to check it out it had a kind of chalky weird taste.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Well the caps havent killed ya, so I'd just finish up what you have and see how you end up at this point.

No point in stopping now.

Keep us posted

tysons93

Awards
Well I'm at 16 days now and no size or strength gains or side effects to report..

tysons93

Awards
Can anybody who's taken dmz chime in on how long it took to kick in?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
How did you go from 12 days on to 17 days on in only 3 days? Lol jk.... Good luck dude. Getting burned sucks.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
I would call it quits with that particular product if it was me.. You said you have gotten nothing out of it so far... Ditch it and keep moving forward.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Have you been able to train harder and recover faster then usual ? If so I would say it's working it may just need some more time and u may need to eat some more to get growth off of it, rember diet is almost 70% of the hard work, u worrying about gaining fat that to me tells me u ain't eating clean enough

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could be a limited responder too dude. I don't feel **** all when I run stuff. Nothing messes with me so I have to go based on the numbers I can see and read. Ran some similar **** and put on 30 lbs. didn't feel a god damn thing. Just moved more and more weight and gained more and more.

tysons93

Awards
I'm up 7lbs, I might be recovering a little better my endurance feels good but it's nothing I can definitely say... "there's no way this is in my head I'm on something"

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Well is that such a bad thing? before you know it, in a week your up 15 lbs LOL keep it going dude!

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I'm up 7lbs, I might be recovering a little better my endurance feels good but it's nothing I can definitely say... "there's no way this is in my head I'm on something"
Only a little of two weeks in a ur at 7 I say it's worki most only get 15 out of a cycle in 4 weeks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You and I sound like we're in the same boat, it could be like this for everything you run even if it's real AAS ****.