First Cycle: 1-Andro, 4-Andro, EPI-Andro

S

skierdude93

Awards
Hey everybody!

First post though I've been lurking and learning for some time here and on several other forums. I'll start with an intro and a bit about myself before going into cycle plans.

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 169 lbs
Body Fat: 11-12%
Experience: 8 years lifting, 6 years consistently lifting 3-7 times per week barring any illnesses (no current or past injuries).
Macros
Calories: 2,750/day
Protein: 200g
Carbs: 350g
Fat: 61g
Cardio: 150 calories burned on a stationary bike 4 times per week.
Cycle Goals: Recomp. I want to drop below 10% bodyfat, ideally hit 8%, and get up to 175-180 lbs.

Now that that's out of the way, on to the cycle!

Currently I am planning on running an 8 week cycle of OL Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, and Sup3r-EPI followed by a 4 week PCT.

Cycle
Sup3r-1: 330mg/330mg/300mg/330mg/330mg/330mg/440mg/440mg
Sup3r-4: 330mg/330mg/300mg/330mg/330mg/330mg/440mg/440mg
Sup3r-EPI: 250mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/750mg/750mg

Cycle Support
Ar1macare Pro: 1 serving daily weeks 1-8

PCT
Clomid: 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg
Nolva: 12.5mg EOD weeks 9-12
Sup3r-PCT: 1 serving daily weeks 9-12

Supplements
Multivitamin
Omega 3, 6, 9 (2 servings daily)
Vitamin C (2 servings daily)
Glucosamine (2 servings daily)
Caffeine Pills (1 serving pre-workout)
Whey Protein (Rule 1 hydro/iso)
Casein (Dymatize)
Creatine (Bulk Supplements)
BCAAs (5% nutrition)

Attached is also a document with detailed info regarding dosages and timing (hopefully you can read it, made it in excel but can only upload word docs). If anybody has any input on how I have things laid out, please feel free to chime in.

Currently I am in week 2 of Jonnie Candito's 6 week strength program, though I only really use it for the compound lifts. Once I finish with those I base the rest of my workout around a legs/push/pull split. I have done his program several times in the past and have seen great results. Once I begin the cycle, however, I will be switching to a legs/push/pull split that I created based off his program.

In summary I will be doing Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Rest and repeat. 6 days on 1 day off. Compound lifts in week 1 are 75-80% of my 1RM, week 2 is 85-90%, week 3 is 90-95%, and week 4 is 95-100%. Accessory movements are more of a guide as to how many exercises per muscle group I want to do.

I am planning on running this weeks 1-4, updating my estimated 1RM for all compound lifts, and then repeating it weeks 5-8. I'm still debating on how I want to train during PCT, but my thoughts are that I will calculate my new 1RM at the end of week 8, and use 90-95% of that as the inputs for weeks 9-12. I am very open to all of your thoughts on this. From what I have read you want to try and train as close to the same as possible during PCT as you were while cycling.

Currently the only thing I am waiting for is my clomid and nolva. I ordered it last week and it shipped a couple days ago so hopefully it will be here soon. My planned start date is February 26th. This will give me another week to fully dial in my diet and determine exactly what my maintenance is.

I do have a couple of questions for everybody. First, would you all recommend I get an AI? I currently don't have one on hand, nor have I planned to order one. According to my research 1-andro and epi-andro don't convert to estrogen, but 4-andro can. I've read that nolva can help to reduce the onset of gyno, though it is not nearly as effective as something like arimidex or letro.

Do you guys think that I should cut the nolva from my PCT, or will 12.5mg EOD be alright on top of the clomid?

If I have missed anything just let me know, or if any of you have any input I would be more than happy to hear it!

Attachments