anyone here tried Dragon Pharma Superdrol

d5rkpassenger

Awards
Picked up dragon pharma superdrol.. says it's Methylclrostanolone? has anyone here used it? also got some GP Superdrol that has Methasterone of course. Just wondering if the superdrol from pharma is a stupid clone or not

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up dragon pharma superdrol.. says it's Methylclrostanolone? has anyone here used it? also got some GP Superdrol that has Methasterone of course. Just wondering if the superdrol from pharma is a stupid clone or not
I think you mean Methyldrostanolone which is just another common name for 17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol(Superdrol). As far as if that brand is legit, I couldn't say.

d5rkpassenger

Awards
it actually say Methylcrostanolone on the package which is odd lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's probably fake if you didn't get it UG. If you just went out online and bought it there's a good chance it's fake.

d5rkpassenger

Awards
I got it from a source i get alot of my stuff from and its usually legit. Just found it odd they mispelled the name on it. you can look it up on several sites and see what i am talking about. just type in Superdrol Dragon Pharma 10 .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I got it from a source i get alot of my stuff from and its usually legit. Just found it odd they mispelled the name on it. you can look it up on several sites and see what i am talking about. just type in Superdrol Dragon Pharma 10 .
just contact the place you got it. sounds like its just misspelled

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dragon pharma is legit

Muscleman96

Awards
I was wondering the same thing, I picked up some of this to but can't seem to find any reviews on it. I thought it was strange it is misspelled on the package to.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Connect cl together and you get a d. What probably happened was just an error with the printer or the label being faded. Post a pic of it

Muscleman96

Awards
If you google Dragon Pharma Superdrol it'll come up. It has blue writing. But yeah, probably just an error. Their products are usually legit.