First PH cycle asking for advice

thebraingaz

Awards
Hi, I'm 43yrs old, 6ft 2", 208lbs, been lifting for 3 years, been on TRT for nearly a year, had 2 lots of blood test, one at 6 months the other last week, all came back as normal, I'm on 1ml dose of test undecanoate every 10 weeks for TRT, if you google nebido that will tell you all about the test, I'm looking to do either sup3r-1 or sup3r-4 from OL at 330mg for 4 weeks,on cycle support is Ar1macare pro, for pct Sup3r pct, also multi vit and fish oil, I'm only running one at a time to see if there's any sides, then I can know which andro is causing which side, any help would be appreciated.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I'm 43yrs old, 6ft 2", 208lbs, been lifting for 3 years, been on TRT for nearly a year, had 2 lots of blood test, one at 6 months the other last week, all came back as normal, I'm on 1ml dose of test undecanoate every 10 weeks for TRT, if you google nebido that will tell you all about the test, I'm looking to do either sup3r-1 or sup3r-4 from OL at 330mg for 4 weeks,on cycle support is Ar1macare pro, for pct Sup3r pct, also multi vit and fish oil, I'm only running one at a time to see if there's any sides, then I can know which andro is causing which side, any help would be appreciated.
How many mgs of sup3r 4 you planning to do ?
Here i good cyle to
Sup3r 4
330/330/330/440/440/440
Super 1
330/330/330/440/440/440
Ar1micare
4 caps X DAY
PCT
SUPER PCT
CLOMID
50/50/25/25
That how i did my first cycle gain 15 pounds of muscle

No sid3s effects

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro goes through a 2 step process to convert to testosterone. It is most often paired with 1 andro as a test base to replace the lost function of endogenous test when using anabolic substances. Since you are on TRT you could run a solid 6-8 week 1 andro cycle since you are already on artificial test. 4 weeks is very short for a 1 andro cycle. 6-8 weeks at 330 mg daily will provide some solid gains. The only other thing to need is possibly a cycle support. ACP is a great choice.

thebraingaz

Awards
Would sup3r pct be enough for pct, as I'm not trying to bring my natural test back because it's virtually non existent anyway?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
PCT isn't necessary if you're on TRT. Maybe some cortisol control, or some liver support, which isn't even really necessary considering how mild Andro's are.

Edit: Actually, you should totally check out something like Sup3r-11, that with the 1-Andro would produce a great first run with PH's.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
What's up with the one shot every 10 weeks TRT by the way? Long ester testosterone works for a maximum of 14 days.

Example, I'm on 200mg of test cyp once a week for my TRT dose, which granted is on the higher end of average, but I've never heard of a dosing protocol spaced further than every other week.

thebraingaz

Awards
It's a 4ml injection, 1ml test decanoate mixed with 3ml of refined castor oil, the oil slows down the absorption rate to stop it all going in at once, so the body absorbs it over the ten weeks, my blood test was done at the end of my 10 weeks, everything was good

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Huh, that's pretty cool. I'll have to read up on it. But like I said, don't worry about PCT. Use the cash to throw a little something extra in for yourself, like either add in something still mild, or extend the run to 6-8 weeks.

You should totally log it regardless, it's always fun to read people's first experiences.