Give blood

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody blast and cruising donate blood?
How crucial is doing so

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never.

If hema went out of range I would. My level depends what Im blasting, of course.

Worst offenders: npp, eq/bold, deca

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If using exogenous test year round, it's a good idea to donate 2-3 times a year.

Is it crucial? It depends on the person. It affects some people's hematocrit levels more than others.

I always procrastinate, so I end up donating about twice a year.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently on the 8th week of EQ and test E. When is a good point within the cycle to donate?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sucks for me because I've had it melanoma recently so I can't donate. I'm on a cruise so I've been on test for about 8 months straight now

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the process of getting my own blood bags and removing my own blood which is kind of annoying because what I found out is blood bags are really hard to get stupid but what else can I do. I'm just not ready to tell my doctor that I'm blasting and cruising yet I'm on self-administered trt. Meaning I just give I just prescribed myself trt hahaha

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also increasing my grapefruit and green tea and take.. I'm going to take a pint a week for 4 weeks and just estimated that should bring me back to normal

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It sucks for me because I've had it melanoma recently so I can't donate. I'm on a cruise so I've been on test for about 8 months straight now
All you have to do is lie when you donate. They test all that blood vigorously. Its not like it will get passed on to someone else.

Unethical? I dont personally think it is considering YOUR health is at risk and that blood wont even make it to another person

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you have to do is lie when you donate. They test all that blood vigorously. Its not like it will get passed on to someone else.

Unethical? I dont personally think it is considering YOUR health is at risk and that blood wont even make it to another person
I don't think they can test for the melanoma.
One melanoma cell can **** up a person that is susceptible.
PLUS I'm in the system now and I got to wait 5 years to give No matter what.
So I have two choices tell my doctor.....but I'm worried about life insurance.
OR take a pint of blood out myself. I'm totally cool with blood no prob.
It's just really hard without a vacume bag