Tren sides

Mudveins

Awards
First off, thank you to all who have answered my recent large amount of tren questions. This was my first tren cycle and sometimes it's very weird how individual bodies react. So thank you guys for all your help.
So for the past 2 weeks I've felt sick to my stomach. I've picked apart my diet and supps trying to find what is causing it and to no avail. However a thought came into my mind today, this stomach flu like sickness started a few days after I stopped taking Tren. So I did some reading and it seems many guys on the net get sick after a Tren cycle.
Could this really be what is happening?
If so, how long do I have to deal with it as it as just reached the 2 week mark?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
never heard of stomach issues POST tren, but it can definitely do some damage to folks while on it

livestrong82

Awards
I hope u feel better soon, but go to Dr and get tested

Mudveins

Awards
Yea the doctor suggested bloodwork... can't wait to see their reaction to my levels, I wish I had a family doctor who knew I use gear or that I knew a sports doctor. I went to a sports doctor once who was very understanding about steroids, didn't judge, just said be safe. The average doctor knows barely anything in regards to them and has one opinion: "Steroids are the devil!"

Mudveins

Awards
The pain isn't anywhere near my liver, it's in my stomach, lower/middle an area