Test cypionate drop off?

JBoneke

Awards
I know everyone is different and numbers tell mostly everything.
Anyway, from your experiences, on what day is the drastic drop off? I've heard that the high is generally 2 days after injection. What happens on day 3? 4? 5?.
I know dosage also matters. So let's say 60-70 mgs/injection.
Btw, no AI or hcg, just 200mg test cypionate.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going purely by the studies/pharmaco:

Rapid peak in the first 24hrs, then a steady decline to base levels over the next ten days.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Aye. But be careful, most of the crap Ive read on other boards claiming various ester halflives is incorrect.
So read the insert from a presciption test cyp box? (not being a jacka$$ here lol)

JBoneke

Awards
The half life numbers is all over the map. When would you guys feel the beginning of the "end"?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
going JUST by feel, I feel like it kicks in within hours and through the first few days. I always have morning wood the first few days after pinning

JBoneke

Awards
An example could be, day 3 your TT is 752. Day 6 is 400. What would day 5 likely bring for TT?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An example could be, day 3 your TT is 752. Day 6 is 400. What would day 5 likely bring for TT?
Dude can you read? There is a steady decline from day one til ten. Steady....decline.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What's your trt dose?
150mg/week of test cyp. I was doing 1 pin weekly and just this week decided to switch to 2 per week....so 75mg each pin.

I pinned 150mg on friday and blood draw the following friday (pre shot) had my levels at 1200

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150mg/week of test cyp. I was doing 1 pin weekly and just this week decided to switch to 2 per week....so 75mg each pin.

I pinned 150mg on friday and blood draw the following friday (pre shot) had my levels at 1200
Subq or IM

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That really says nothing and I've heard day 2 is the max level.
Wtf you on about? You need me to get the crayons out and draw you a picture? Peak level is 24hrs, return to base day ten. Plot an imaginary line descending between the two.

Or, instead of going by studies, go by what you "hear".

JBoneke

Awards
Wtf you on about? You need me to get the crayons out and draw you a picture? Peak level is 24hrs, return to base day ten. Plot an imaginary line descending between the two.

Or, instead of going by studies, go by what you "hear".
Yeah, draw a picture. Day 3 is 752. What's day 5 at?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, who the fuk cares?
I have a strange feeling that he wants to know so he can alter his levels to get put on TRT or if already on, have he dosed increased....but thats just me...

JBoneke

Awards
I have a strange feeling that he wants to know so he can alter his levels to get put on TRT or if already on, have he dosed increased....but thats just me...
Nope. actually decreasing because my dr prescribed too much. Don't want an AI and all that crap that consumes your steroided lives.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nope. actually decreasing because my dr prescribed too much. Don't want an AI and all that crap that consumes your steroided lives.
Just because youre prescribed it doesnt mean you have to take it or even pick it up from the pharmacy. You also have the option to TELL your doctor you want a lower dose

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm kinda ironic youve come to the juiceheadz for advice as opposed to your doc

JBoneke

Awards
Just because youre prescribed it doesnt mean you have to take it or even pick it up from the pharmacy. You also have the option to TELL your doctor you want a lower dose
I know you guys have your "cool" little clique going but you guys know less than me.
Sorry for asking questions that your not qualified to answer. If you don't know, dont get involved.

JBoneke

Awards
Hmmm kinda ironic youve come to the juiceheadz for advice as opposed to your doc
No, just was hoping to hear from someone that actually knows. You don't even know when the stuff peaks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys have your "cool" little clique going but you guys know less than me.
Sorry for asking questions that your not qualified to answer. If you don't know, dont get involved.
If by clique you mean me, myself, talking from experience and personal knowledge then yes

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, just was hoping to hear from someone that actually knows. You don't even know when the stuff peaks.
Lulz

A dose peaks in 24hrs, there are pharmacokenetic studies demonstrating it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one here will be able to tell you what your levels will be at peak or at any point in-between you injections. You can take 10 of us and give us all 100mg of test cyp and we would likely all have a different number on each day. People metabolize differently.

You need to find out what your 24 hour peak is and what you are at on day of inject. Work the math from there or spend the money on labs if you need an actual hard number- which would only change the next time.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You guys are all wrong. It has been demonstrated in scientific studies that if your levels are at 752 on day 3, then on day 5, they are exactly tree fiddy.

JBoneke

Awards
You guys are all wrong. It has been demonstrated in scientific studies that if your levels are at 752 on day 3, then on day 5, they are exactly tree fiddy.
On day 6 they were higher.
350 is your peak probably judging by those girly "guns"! Lol

JBoneke

Awards
The stupid is strong in this thread
That's why they do roids
Yeah, it's been a waste of time. Instead of sharing any "knowledge" , well i guess it's just been a waste of time . Know it alls who know nothing.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except that some of us gave you legitimate answers. Unfortunate that you came in asking a nonsense question and a few of us took the time to smarten you up but you didn't catch on.

JBoneke

Awards
Except that some of us gave you legitimate answers. Unfortunate that you came in asking a nonsense question and a few of us took the time to smarten you up but you didn't catch on.
I'm sorry. Not you. Thanks for your help and time.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why they do roids
Yeah, it's been a waste of time. Instead of sharing any "knowledge" , well i guess it's just been a waste of time . Know it alls who know nothing.
You wanted to be spoonfed specific numbers.

Which, should be ascertained via bloodwork in consultation with your doctor, given your goals.

Which was pointed out. By dumby juiceheadz.

JBoneke

Awards
Alright. You got a point. Just wanted some idea. I know every one is different. My labs aren't for a while and I'm just trying to get dialed in by feeling mostly and numbers secondly. My dr pretty much left it up to me because obviously drs aren't always all that knowledgeable about this stuff.
I've been struggling for the last 3 months and just trying to get some help.
Sorry

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
testcypinj2.jpg

Comparative pharmacokinetics of 194mg of testosterone enanthate and 200mg of testosterone cypionate after intramuscular injection to 6 normal volunteers. Closed circles, mean ± SEM of testosterone enanthate kinetics; open circles, mean ± SEM of testosterone cypionate kinetics.

I actually owe you an apology. Peak level is day 1-2 (open circles).

JBoneke

Awards
View attachment 145470

Comparative pharmacokinetics of 194mg of testosterone enanthate and 200mg of testosterone cypionate after intramuscular injection to 6 normal volunteers. Closed circles, mean ± SEM of testosterone enanthate kinetics; open circles, mean ± SEM of testosterone cypionate kinetics.

I actually owe you an apology. Peak level is day 1-2 (open circles).
Lol. It's cool. I saw that graph today after you inspired me!!!
Ok, how does the actual amount injected relate to that? I mean what's the difference between 200mg to 100mg to say 60mg? I mean the amount has to figure in right?
I'm just on trt and I talked my dr into 80ml every 5 days from 60 ml every 5 days. As things turned out I felt better at 60 every 5. I'm sure it's Estrogen elevation.
Anyway I'm pretty close I hope. No estogen issues at 60 every 5 but issues at 80 every 5 days. That's a pretty big difference in hind sight.
So I'm thinking of 60 every 4 days or 70 days every 5 days. This is just trying to avoid estradiol issues cuz that kills everything.
60 every very 4 days seems better right?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I mean what's the difference between 200mg to 100mg to say 60mg?
I would imagine the graph would have a similar shape, but the peak would be lower with a lower dose, and then obviously it would take less time to return to baseline.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. It's cool. I saw that graph today after you inspired me!!!
Ok, how does the actual amount injected relate to that? I mean what's the difference between 200mg to 100mg to say 60mg? I mean the amount has to figure in right?
I'm just on trt and I talked my dr into 80ml every 5 days from 60 ml every 5 days. As things turned out I felt better at 60 every 5. I'm sure it's Estrogen elevation.
Anyway I'm pretty close I hope. No estogen issues at 60 every 5 but issues at 80 every 5 days. That's a pretty big difference in hind sight.
So I'm thinking of 60 every 4 days or 70 days every 5 days. This is just trying to avoid estradiol issues cuz that kills everything.
60 every very 4 days seems better right?
If we're sticking with PK studies for numbers, 200mlg of cyp /week will easily have you supraphysiological, as the graph above shows. Especially after multi doses. The recommendation from the PK studies was 200mg every two weeks.

But infrequent shots will generally suck. I think alot of anecdotal feedback on trt forums suggests bi-weekly shots best with enanth and cyp esters. Personally, Id prefer pinning every X-days, than every Mon/Thurs. Obviously this will only work pragmatically if you dont care that your pins will fall on different days week to week.

JBoneke

Awards
If we're sticking with PK studies for numbers, 200mlg of cyp /week will easily have you supraphysiological, as the graph above shows. Especially after multi doses. The recommendation from the PK studies was 200mg every two weeks.

But infrequent shots will generally suck. I think alot of anecdotal feedback on trt forums suggests bi-weekly shots best with enanth and cyp esters. Personally, Id prefer pinning every X-days, than every Mon/Thurs. Obviously this will only work pragmatically if you dont care that your pins will fall on different days week to week.
Thanks Nac. That all makes sense. Appreciate your time and knowledge.