Dianabol vs ????

Hardgainer669

Awards
Hi lads. What could i take that has the bulking power of dbol but dry gains not puffy water retention?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol comes to mind. But you have to keep in mind that the weight gain without water will be less.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Yeah was kind of leaning towards that.. maybe ill research some more and see what i can come up with.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Msten or dmz wouldn't be too far behind

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Depends on diet and sodium intake. A lot of competitors use anadrol pre contest to fill out yet stay dry
If you want to you can stay dry on Dianabol or Trest too... it just depends on estrogen end cortisol control... but I don't think that is what he asked for.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you want to you can stay dry on Dianabol or Trest too... it just depends on estrogen end cortisol control... but I don't think that is what he asked for.
He asked for a dry bulking compound, kind of an oxymoron. So thats where diet comes into play. Superdrol would be the best option

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surprised no one has suggested Tbol yet. I would definitely recommend this or a dmz/Msten combo as booneman stated

Hardgainer669

Awards
Maybe a dumb question but what about msten and dbol together with trest or is that just a cocktail for liver failure hahaha

Hardgainer669

Awards
Another question i have always wondered are prohormones just as good as steroids??

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Another question i have always wondered are prohormones just as good as steroids??
Not really. But most of the old prohormones are active on its own and a better term to describe those is designersteroids. They are real steroids. They real prohormones without own activity usually can't get close.

Hardgainer669

Awards
So what will happen if i stack trest dbol and msten? Maybe igf1 as well

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
MSten and Dbol are both pretty livertoxic. So that is a big concern. The cycle will have to be pretty short and with tons of tudca to keep damage at bay.
Then there is the Methylestrogen issue as both, Dbol and Trest convert to it. You will need an AI at a pretty high dose to get away with that combo. MSten is not androgenic enough to help with the estrogen aspect.

Other than that the combo would be strong for sure. If a slightly higher dosed Msten Trest combo for some time longer would yield the same gains with lesser risk is the question to ask however.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Thank you very helpfull. Whats a good al and what is a 'high' dosage. I currently have arimadex from last cycle? Any good?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Tbol bro. a Lot less harsh than sdrol etc (not AS potent but hey) If you don't mind the sides probably Sdrol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm aware of that. But both Trest and Dbol convert to methylestradiol.
Ah, I only read the msten and dbol part.

I would be way more concerned with the Trest. Having no personal experience with it I would certainly incorporate a small AI dose to get started and adjust if necessary. Seems to be the new beast on the market. One thing I've also been seeing is that no one has really needed to increase AI usage when they added in trest, so maybe conversion isnt as bad as it is on paper.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Compared to Dianabol: a base dose of Trest with Msten or DMZ would do the trick. It would be better in terms of keepable gains actually, except if you talk about Dbol+test stack.

Hardgainer669

Awards
I was hoping the trest would act as kind of a test base for a dbol cycle. Considering i can put on 10 kgs in around 5-6 weeks on a dbol only cycle im hoping that the trest with it is just going to make me explode!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Never tried dmz so can't really give u my personal feedback.. heard good things about it but in my opinion superdrol is the strongest oral out there. Even stronger then dbol or anadrol. Just nasty side effects though.